剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Carlos, I said no.
好吧 就一个
fine. One treat.
够了 那些东西很贵的
That's it.Those things are expensive,
在你彻底摆脱残疾之前
and until your disability kicks in,
- 我们得勒紧裤腰带生活了- 我想那意味着
we have to tighten our belts.-So I guess that means
你不会再去做头发了
you won't be getting your hair done anymore.
Carlos 你还记得我手指长啥样不?
Carlos, remember what my fingers look like?
就想想那个中指是啥样就行了
Just picture the middle one all by itself.
再说 你就是因为我的美貌才娶我的
Besides, you're the one who married me for my looks.
现在我瞎了
Well, I'm blind now,
所以只要你用了除臭剂 其他的我无所谓
so as long as you use deodorant, I'm good.
你知道自己现在听起来多自私吗?
Do you have any idea how selfish you sound right now?
仅仅因为你一个人变瞎了 整个世界都要跟着你受罪?
Just because you're blind, the world should suffer?
我只是说 花300美元去Francois那里
I'm just saying, you know,$300 visits to mr. Francois--
Carlos 我会去做头发的! 讨论结束!
carlos, I'm getting my hair done! End of discussion!
你叫什么叫? 刚刚才给你的奖励
what are you barking at? You got your damn treat.
如果我们真的要省钱的话
You know, if we really want to save money,
你可以少抽点古巴雪茄
you could cut down on those cuban cigars.
或者... 我想 你可以去找份工作
Or... here's a thought.You could get a job.
- 你干嘛不去找工作?- 做什么工作?
- Why don't you get a job?- Doing what?
在铅笔上挂旗子 然后去机场卖♥♥
Put flags on pencils and sell them at the airport.
我随便你 滚出我的厨房♥就行
What do I care? Just get out of my kitchen.
哇 这是在干嘛?
What is this about?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜她不喜欢你打我吧
I guess she doesn't like it when you smack me.
- 意思是说我在自己房♥子里不能打自己的老公?- 听着 咱们在哪方面节省开支都可以
-Oh, so now I can't hit my own husband in my own house?-Look, we can cut corners all you want,
但无论如何我都不会在我的狗身上省钱的 Roxy 过来
but I am not gonna skimp when it comes to my dog.Roxy, come.
嘿 邻居
hey, neighbor.
哦 Mike 嘿
Oh, mike.
欢迎回来 你看起来气色不错
Welcome back. You're looking well.
是呀 你了解我的
Yeah, well, you know me.
坚不可摧
Indestructible.
是呀
你在找什么?
What you looking for?
一把锤子 我们要把一些照片挂到墙上
A hammer.We're putting some of the pictures back up.
是这把吗?
This it?
谢谢你 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
你有空吗?
You got a minute?
呃 实际上
Uh, actually,
Bree在... 在等我
uh, bree's waiting-- waiting for me.
那天你梦游的时候你和Julie说了什么
You said something to julie when you were sleepwalking.
我有吗?
I did?
是呀 现在需要你来澄清一下
Yeah, and I need you to clear it up.
你是不是那个撞我的人?
Are you the guy that ran me over?
Mike...
mike...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真是...
I'm so...
不行
no way.
那条杂种狗不准睡在我床上!
That mutt is not sleeping in our bed!
她洗干净了 没事的
She's clean. It's okay.
不 不 不行 我读过Steve留下的册子了
No. No, it's not.I read the pamphlet steve left.
这些狗不能睡床上
These dogs are not allowed on furniture.
我知道 我...
I know. I...
我觉得狗和主人一起睡会比较好
I just think it's good for a dog to sleep with its master.
这样可以让我们更好相处
It helps us bond.
如果你还想和我的胸部也友好相处的话
Well, if you ever want to bond with my boobs again,
你最好把她弄走!
you'll get her off!
- 你太自私了 我们可以把她放在床脚边- Carlos 不行!
you're being selfish.We can put her at the foot of the bed.-Carlos, no!
她不喜欢你对我大吼大叫的 还记得吗?
she doesn't like it when you yell at me, remember?
你说得对 宝贝 对不起
you're right, baby. I'm sorry.
让我换种方式说
let me try it this way.
听好了 你这个死瞎子
you listen to me, you blind son of a bitch.
如果你不把这条恶心的有着六个奶头的 凶神恶煞的死狗
If you don't get this mangy, 6-nippled,
从我的绸缎床单上赶走的话
cujo wannabe off my satin sheets,
到时候你需要的可不只一条狗而已
you n't just need a dog to get around.
你会需要买♥♥一台语♥音♥控制的电动轮椅
You'll need a motorized wheelchair that you steer with your tongue.
而且还得用舌头来控制方向
真的吗?
Really?
Carlos 我是认真的
Carlos, I mean it.
你到底选谁 我还是这条狗?
Who's it gonna be-- me or the dog?
孕妇内衣 啊 对呀
maternity lingerie-- ah, right.
为啥不直接叫本名呢?
Why don't they just call it what it really is?
就是一顶遮住妊娠纹的小帐篷
A pup tent to hide your stretch marks.
哦 实际上 如果你不介意的话
Oh, actually, if it's okay, I'm really
我现在真的没心情 对不起
not in the mood right now. I'm sorry.
我明白的
I understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不想被一头重千斤的母牛压在下面
You just don't want to be crushed under the weight of a repulsive cow.
不是这样的
That is not it.
没事的 我明白
No, I get it.
真的 我知道这一天总归要来的
really, I knew this day was coming.
我只是没想到这一天来的时候 我会这么饥渴
I just didn't know it would be a day when I was so horny.
宝贝 我还是觉得你很性感
honey, I still find you incredibly sexy.
是我的原因 我...
It's me. I...
我现在脑子里有很多事情要想
I just got a lot on my mind right now.
哦 什么事?
What's going on?
我今天了解到一些事情
I found out something today.
我不想告诉你 但是...
I didn't want to tell you, but...
你什么都可以告诉我
well, you can tell me anything.
医生在咨♥询♥的时候
That's what we talked about in
鼓励咱们好好沟通
all those sessions with the doctor.
你说得对
you're right.
不过要是我告诉你了
But if I tell you,
你得答应让我按自己的方式处理
you have to promise to let me handle this my own way.
这时候还会是谁来啊?
who could that be at this hour?
Susan
Susan
怎么啦?
what on earth?
你以后不许接近我的家人!
You are never to come near my family ever again!
- 听明白了吗?- 你在说什么?
- Do you understand?- What are you talking about?
- 你听见了吗 Orson?!- 搞什么鬼 Susan 我...
-Do you hear me, orson?-Damn it. Susan, I..
- 我都说让我自己处理了- 谁告诉我出什么事了?
-I told you to let me handle this.-Will someone please tell me wh's going on?
你不知道你丈夫要杀了Mike?
So you don't know that your husband tried to kill mike?
什么?
What?
听着 我跟Mike解释了
Look, I explained this to mike.
我惊恐万分 我是想...
I panicked.I was trying--
想保护你妈妈? 我知道 可关我屁事?
trying to protect your mother? I know. Who cares?
是你开的车 是你撞了他
Youdrove the car, you ran him over,
你还丢下他让他去死
and you left him for dead!
Susan 我们走吧
Susan, let's go.
而最恶劣的是...
And the worst part...
这段时间你还装成是朋友
all this time, you pretended to be our friend.
如果有一件事
If there was one thing
是Gabrielle Solis忍♥受不了的
gabrielle solis would not tolerate,
那就是有了对手
it was a rival,
不管她是两条腿走路
whether she walked onwo legs...
还是四条
or four.
所以那天早上当Gabrielle溜进她的卧室时
So when gabrielle crept into her bedroom that morning,
她下定决心
she'd made up her mind...
那条母狗必须滚蛋
the bitch had to go.
Roxy...
Roxy...
看看我带什么来了
look what I've got.
来啊 来啊
come on. Come on.
噢
Okay,yes
成了
Okay,
我们走
let's go.
我们走 Roxy
let's go, roxy.
我们走 Roxy 我们走
Let's go, roxy. Let's go.
我们上车
let's go in the car.
你好啊 Dylan
hey there, dylan.
还记得我吗?
Don't you remember me?
我是昨天那个没给你开告票的警♥察♥
I'm the cop who didn't give you a ticket yesterday.
嗯 记起来了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表