剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Okay,everybody,let the games begin.
好的 大家注意 游戏开始
Um,okay. I will be team captain one.
好吧 我要做一号♥队长
Who wants to be captain number two?
谁要做二号♥队长?
- i'll do it. - Great.
- 我来 - 很好
- okay,you pick first. - Oh,okay.
- 好的 你先选 - 哦 好的
I will pick adam.
我选Adam
I pick lynette.
我选Lynette
Where's lynette?
Lynette在哪?
Uh,she really wanted to be here she's just feeling too sick to party.
她真的很想来的 就是身体太不舒服了
That's funny,isn't it?
很有趣 是不是
Are you kidding? It's genius.
开玩笑? 真是天才
He's a sponge,but he talks!
海绵还能说话
Well,looks like somebody is feeling a little better.
看上去有人感觉好多了嘛
Yeah.
是啊
I guess that anti-nausea medicine finally kicked in.
估计那个治恶心的药终于起作用了
That must be it.
肯定是哈
Orson.
Orson
Carlos.
Carlos
Husband in the room?
你老公还在这屋子呢
Honey,I love you,but I wanna win.
宝贝 我爱你 但是我想赢
You should pick edie.
你该挑Edie
Why?
为什么?
The woman just tried to commit suicide. Don't make her last pick.
她之前还想自杀来着 别让她落单
- She's still fragile. - Good point.
- 她还很脆弱 - 好主意
Mike!
Mike
Yes! Let's get started.
让我们开始吧
No,no! Wait,wait,wait.
等等 等等
Gaby,you know how it works.
Gaby 你知道怎么玩吧
Okay,first,I have to go over all the signals.
首先我得过一道所有暗示姿势
Okay,so,um,this is movie,um,tv...
这个是电影 电视
Where did you learn to do this?
你哪学来的
When you live with a mother who constantly locks herself out,you develop certain skills.
有个老把自己锁在门外的老妈 你就得备用两招技术了
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe this is a sign we should stop.
也许这就是让我们停手的征兆
What were you saying about signs?
你刚说什么征兆?
A whole concept,person,um,let's see.
整个框 人 让我想想
Shakespeare,book,and then if you do the signal for book
莎士比亚 书 如果你要做书的手势
And you touch your heart,then that's poem.
然后再碰自己的心 那就是诗
Okay,when has anyone ever used a poem as a clue?
谁会用诗来做提示
Yeah,come on. Let's play.
是啊 我们来玩吧
Let's play!
开始吧
Yeah! Let's play!
咱们开始玩吧
Hey,honey! You made it.
嘿 宝贝 你来了
Dibs on lynette! She's on my team!
Lynette是我的 她是我这队的
That's not fair. She's like the charades ninja.
这不公平 她就像字谜忍♥者
That's me! The ninja!
那就是我 忍♥者
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
对不起 我不是有意的...
Okay.
好了
Okay! I'm ready.
我准备好了
Okay,go.
开始
- shoe. - Sock.
- 鞋子 - 袜子
- Working out. - black.
- 健身 - 黑色
- sole. - itch.
- 单独 - 痒
- Itch. - Scratch.
- 痒 - 抓
A blister.
水泡
Sounds like blister.
听起来像水泡
- Sister. - kissed her.
- 姐妹 - 吻她
Two mules for sister sara!
烈女镖客
Okay,22 seconds.
22秒
Lynette,you're up.
Lynette 该你了
Come on,babe.
来吧 宝贝
We're 40 seconds down.
我们还差40秒
We need you to make that time up.
该你来救场了
Who do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在和谁说话
- Right on. - all right.
- 准备 - 准备
Ready?
好了吗?
- Get set...go. - Okay.
- 计时 开始 - 好
Honey,clock's ticking.
宝贝 钟在走呢
I know.
我知道
Just,this is a really hard one.
这个真的很难
Okay,come on,come on. What is--what is it?
来吧 来吧 是什么?
Is it a book? Is it a movie?
是书 还是电影
Movie.
电影
It's a western.
西部的
- No talking. - Sorry.
- 不能说话 - 抱歉
Honey,start with the first word.
宝贝 从第一个字母开始
How many syllables?
有多少个音节?
One word.
一个词
Sweetie,act it out. You're really good at that.
宝贝 做动作 你真的很在行的
Okay,okay. Whole idea.
整个主意
- Me. - Edie.
- 我 - Edie
- Woman. - Blonde.
- 女人 - 金发
Bleach!
贪婪
Hang 'em high?
Hang ém High?(歌♥名)
Yes! Yes!
是的 是的
Yes!
正确
Okay. Well,I think it's time for a break.
现在是不是该休息下
- Good idea. - Yeah.
- 好主意 - 是啊
You feeling okay? 'Cause you're...
你还好吧 有点...
Acting kinda spacey.
有点迷迷糊糊的
Yeah,no,I'm good.
没事 我很好
Hey,do you think they have any grapes or lobster?
哪有葡萄或者龙虾什么的
Why--why don't I go get you some coffee,hon?
我给你倒杯咖啡 好吧
Uh,um,orson?
Orson
Hey,um,there's a phone call for you at the house. You should probably take it.
有通你的电♥话♥ 你去接一下吧
- Hi. - Hello.
- 嗨 - 你好
Oh,tom.
噢 Tom
Stella,what-- what are you doing here?
Stella 你在这干什么
I made some brownies earlier,and I just...
之前我做了点小蛋糕 然后...
Noticed they were missing.
它们不见了
Lynette didn't bring them here,did she?
Lynette没带过来吧?
Why? Is that a problem?
为什么?有问题吗?
It's like chocolate love.
这就是巧克力之爱
Okay,wait,wait,wait. Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.
等等 等等 等等
Sorry,uh,don't eat those. Don't eat those.Sorry.
抱歉 不要吃 不要吃
Uh,no!
不要吃
Bad batch. Bad.
是坏的 坏的
Bad,bad,bad. Sorry.
坏的 坏的 抱歉
Full of trans fats.
反式脂肪酸含量过高
Tom,watch it!
Tom 小心点
I am sorry.
真抱歉
Oh,here.
哦 看看这
- Let me get that. - Thank you.
- 我来处理吧 - 谢谢
- Okay. - It's a little cold.
- 好的 - 有点凉
- Sorry. - It's all right.
- 对不起 - 没事
Would it be too much to ask you to keep your hands off my husband?
把你的手从我丈夫身上拿开 这个要求不算过分吧?
What? I spilled my drink on him.
什么? 我把酒洒在他身上了
And you're trying to make up for it by breast-feeding him?
所以你就要以给他喂奶的 方式来补偿?
Uh,katherine?
katherine?
Look,lady,you need to calm down.
这位女士 你得冷静一点
You're getting a reputation around here for having a stick up your ass.
你在这里的名声不好 都说你很尖刻 说话带刺
Better that reputation than the one you're toting around.
总比你的名声好
What do you mean by that?
你这是什么意思?
Okay,back to charades.
算了 我们继续猜字谜吧
Never mind. Forget it.
算了 别介意
Oh,no,no. Tell me.
不 不 告诉我
What's my reputation?
我的名声如何?
Am I smug and holier-than-thou?
我也自鸣得意 自命不凡吗?
Oh,no,wait. That's you.
不 等等 这说的是你
Let me be specific.
让我说得具体点
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表