剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Bree, if I took no for an answer, kangwon province would still have 242 unsaved souls.
如果我能接受拒绝的话 江原省现在 还会有242个未被拯救的灵魂呢
Well, now you're sending out mixed signals.
你把我给搞糊涂了
Then let me send you a clear one.
那就让我说明白点儿
I am not attracted to you.
我对你不感兴趣
Oh, nice.
哦 好啊你
First, you use me, then you reject me, and now you're insulting me?
一开始利用我 然后又拒绝我 现在开始侮辱我了?
Maybe you should go now, mrs. Hodge.
你该走人了 Hodge夫人
Oh, reverend green, please don't be upset.
Green教士 请别生气
shoot!
该死
Ellie, can you help me for a sec?
Ellie 能过来帮帮忙吗?
Sure. What'S...
当然 怎么...
I spilled my milk again.
我又把牛奶给洒了
Don't worrY. I'll clean it up.
别急 我会弄干净的
God, I'm so sick of knocking crap over.
天啊 我烦死碰翻东西了
I don't know how gaby puts up with me. She's a sai.
真不知Gaby怎么受得了 她简直是圣人
Yeah, well...
没错 唔...
"well," what?
唔什么?
- hey, sweetie. - Hey, whore!
- 嗨 宝贝 - 嗨 婊♥子♥
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I know all about your affair with the handyman.
你和修理工间的风流事 我都知道了
Ellie told me everything.
Ellie全告诉我了
that little snitch.
那个长舌妇
I can't believe she did that!
真不敢相信她会这么做
Well, thanksor letting me know.
谢谢你告诉我
Uh, hello?
嗨?
Are we even gonna talk about this?
我们都不用谈谈这事吗?
Yeah, the second that bitch gets home, I'm gonna let her have it.
当然 等那长舌妇一回家 我就好好和她谈谈
Boy, you trust someone, and they just betray you.
你那么相信某人 她却背叛了你
It sucks, you know?
太伤人了 你明白吗?
Yeah, I know!
我明白
Gaby, you cheated and you got caught.
Gaby 你偷♥情♥被抓了
Now will you please hand me a plate so I can smash it against the wall?
拜托你递个盘子过来 我好摔在墙上撒气
Oh, you moron! There was no affair! That was the cop.
你个呆子 那不是偷♥情♥ 他是警♥察♥
Ellie caught us putting the bug in her room.
Ellie撞见我们给她房♥间装窃听器
That was just an excuse we used as a cover.
那是我们用来瞒混过去的借口
And you expect me to believe that?
你指望我相信吗?
I got news for you, carlos. You're blind.
告诉你个新闻 Carlos 你瞎了
You don't have a choice anymore.
你别无选择
You have to believe what I tell you.
不得不相信我告诉你的话
Just like when I hand you the deodorant, you have to believe it's not oven cleaner.
我给你递除臭剂 你就得相信 那不是炉灶清洁剂
I know it's not fair.
我知道这不公平
I know it gives me absolute power, but tough.
我知道权利都在我手里 但是倒霉
You're screwed. Deal with it!
你就是玩完了 面对现实吧
Are we good?
懂了吗?
- Okay. - Thank you.
- 懂了 - 谢谢
Now please, I just lost a friend.
拜托 我刚刚失去了个朋友
Stop being so insensitive.
别这么麻木不仁的
pastor joe.I noticed that there are no programs.
Joe牧师 我发现没有节目单
Oh, yes. Reverend green decided to change today's scripture reading.
是的 Green教士决定更改今天的诵经内容
It's going to be colossians 3:5.
他会诵读格罗西书第三章第五节
Oh, he wants to talk about sexual promiscuity?
哦 他打算谈谈性乱♥交♥?
Well, it was a last minute thing.
嗯 这是临时决定的
He came in this morning muttering about some "redheaded harlot" in our midst who needs to be unmasked.
他今早来时念叨着要揭开我们之中 一个"红发妓♥女♥"的真面目
I don't know. I was just so relieved he was off the koreans, I didn't ask questions.
不清楚 他不讲朝鲜人 我就很释怀了 所以没有多问
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
Hello.
你好
Sorry. I know this is a bad time.
对不起 我知道时机不对
Aren't you bree hodge's ex-husband?
你是Bree Hodge的前夫吧?
No, I'm her current husband, and I need to speak to you about today's sermon.
不 我是她的现任丈夫 我想和你说一下今天的布道问题
they're a little late getting started.
今天开始的有些迟了
I know, and reverend green is usually such a stickler for punctuality.
就是的 Green教士可是个很守时的人啊
Well, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think my sermon is any of your business.
我并不想无礼 可是我的布道应该不关你的事吧
Let me put it this way.
我这么说吧
If you say anything about bree, you and I are gonna have a problem.
如果你要说Bree的坏话 那恐怕咱们之间过节可就大了
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way,
很遗憾你会这么想
but I think it's my duty as pastor to warn my flock
但我作为一名本堂牧师 有职责提醒人们防范
when a temptress sits among us.
混在我们之中的勾魂妖妇
Now if you'll excuse me.
请恕我失陪了
what the hell's the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事?
I'm not going to let you go out there and trash that good woman's name.
我是不会让你出去败坏那个好女人名声的
"Good woman"? She led me on.
"好女人"? 她勾引我
who are they talking about?
他们在说什么?
she's a flame-haired jezebel!
她是个火红头发的无♥耻♥荡♥妇♥!
you're insane!
你这疯子!
- She is the most moral person I know! - I have no idea.
- 她是我所见过品德最高洁的人! - 我不知道
- Now if you'll please excuse me. - would a moral person lead a man on and then humiliate him?
- 我先失陪一下 - 高尚的人会先勾引男人接着羞辱他么?
I don't care what she dido you.
我才不管她对你做了什么呢
I am not going to let you publicly declare that bree hodge is a slut!
我决不允许 你当众宣布Bree Hodge是荡♥妇♥!
oh, dear lord.
哦我的天
then again, I suppose i could preach about tolerance today.
我想今天可以讲讲关于"宽容"的问题
orson. orson.
Orson Orson
Hello, maynard.
你好啊 Maynard
I love you, maynard.
我爱你 Maynard
My sweet little... may may.
我的小可爱...May May
Mamie.
Mamie
Nerd.
Nerd
hello.
你好
I need to change the name on my baby's birth certificate.
我想把这出生证明上的 我宝宝的名字改一下
- Okay, last name? - Delfino, maynard.
- 好的 姓氏? - Delfino Maynard
Where's the father? You both need to sign this.
他父亲在哪里? 需要你们两人的签名
Working. Busy, busy, busy.
他在工作 非常非常的忙
Uh, but he told me to tell y that he's totally cool with it.
不过他让我告诉你 他完全同意改名
Well, I'm busy, busy, busy, too.
我也是非常非常的忙
So when he's available, you can come on back, and we'll make the change.
他什么时候有空了 你俩一起来 到时候就可以改名了
okay.
好的
I'm just gonna level with you.
我就跟你说实话吧
My husband picked the name, and I think it's horrible,
是我丈夫给孩子取的名 可我觉得这名太难听了
and I know over time, he's gonna agree.
而且我相信假以时日 他一定会同意我的观点的
I don't care. Rules are rules.
那我不管 规矩是死的
You gotta helpe out here.
你得帮帮我啊
I'm just trying to protect my child.
我只是想要保护我的孩子
I don't want him to go through life saddled with the name "maynard."
我可不想让他背着"Maynard"这种名字 走完一生
I don't see what the big deal is.
我看没那么严重吧
Well, of course, you don'T. You're vanessa.
当然了 你不会觉得的 你叫Vanessa
You went through life with a beautiful name.
你的名字如此动听
That's why you have such a crackerjack personality.
所以你的性格才如此正点
I think we're done here.
我想咱们没什么好说的了
I have a couple errands to run. Will you cover for me?
我还有点事 你能先替我一下吗?
- No problem. - Thanks, griselda.
- 没问题 - 谢谢 Griselda
Griselda...
Griselda...
that must have been a tough name to take out on the playground.
你小时候跟人家玩 很受欺负吧
Yeah. Actually, it was.
没错 事实上你说的对
we should talk.
咱们应该谈谈
I'm, uh, here to check on orson hodge.
我...是来探望Orson Hodge的
An ambulance brought him in less than an hour ago.
不到一个小时之前 他被救护车送来的
Are you family?
你是他的家属?
I'm his wife.
我是他妻子
Well, he's going to be fine.
嗯 他会没事的
The's no concussion, but the doctors do wanna keep him here for a couple of hours.
没有脑震荡 不过医生坚持让他住院观察几个小时
Should I tell him that you're here?
要不要我告诉他你来了?
No, that's all right. Let him rest.
不用 没关系 让他休息吧
But please take excellent care of him.
不过请务必好好照顾他
He's a good man.
他是个好人
Gaby, can I talk to you?
Gaby 能跟你说句话么?
About how you snitched on me to carlos?
关于你怎么向Carlos打我的小报告?
No, thanks. I'm all caught up on that.
不用了谢谢 我都知道了
I'm sorry, but I know from experience what cheating can do to people.
对不起 我知道出轨会给人带来多大伤害 这是经验之谈
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
This story ends with you throwing your boyfriend's varsity jacket in the lake?
故事的结局是不是 你把你男友的球服扔进了湖里?
When I was 13, my dad caught my mom having an affair, and he walked out on us.
我13岁时 我爸爸发现了我妈妈的婚外情 然后他就离开了我们
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表