剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你为什么事精心打扮?
What are you all dressed up for?
我决定今天要去教堂
Well,I decided I should go to church today.
Tom也这样认为
Yeah,tom said the same thing.
因为你是我所认识的跟宗教最紧密的人
Anyway,since you're the most religious person I know,
- 我在想你们能否带我们一起去教堂 - 我很愿意
I was wondering if you would take us to your church. I would love that.
我们正准备出发 你可以跟着我们
We're--we're leaving right now. you can follow us.
太好了 给我一分钟去转告Tom
Great! just give me a second to sell tom on the idea.
- 你知道 他从小就是天主教♥徒♥ - 别去天主教堂
You know,he was raised catholic. oh,don't go catholic.
那些静站 膝礼 和跪礼...
All that standing and kneeling and genuflecting--
我是去做礼拜 不是去做锻炼的
I go for worship,not a workout.
更别提那些香火了 开始闻起来还不错
Mm. not to mention the incense,which smells good at first
直至后来你会感觉你的早餐在胃里上泛
Until you feel your breakfast coming back up.
好的
Okay.
我马上回来
Well,I'll be right back.
太令人兴奋了 我要去教堂
Oh,this is so exciting. I'm going to church.
顺便问下 我现在是哪派的?
By the way,what am I now?
长老会派信徒
Presbyterian.
没错
Right.
谢谢 感谢你的到来
Thank you. thank you for coming.
糟糕
Oh,shoot.
我错过弥撒仪式了?
Did I miss mass?
那是9点开始吗?
Was it at 9:00?
是的 Gabrielle 9点的弥撒仍旧是9点整开始
Yes,gabrielle. 9:00 mass is still at 9:00.
很高兴你告诉我这个
Oh,that's good to know.
神父 我能跟你聊聊吗?
Uh,father,can I talk to you?
当然 事实上我一直都在期待你来
Of course. I've actually been expecting you to come by.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得你会需要一些慰藉
Well,I thought you might need some comforting
在你丈夫去世后
After your husband's death.
那个啊
Oh,that.
是的 我曾经是有点忧郁
Yeah,I was a little blue,
但值得庆幸的是 我已经恢复了
But the good news is,I've bounced back.
真的?
Really?
你也许会有一点吃惊
Okay,this may come as a little shock to you...
但是你猜猜谁又要结婚了?
But guess who's getting married again?
我在想
And I was thinking,
也许你能来主持婚礼
Maybe you could perform the ceremony.
星期二你没问题吧?
Is tuesday good for you?
恩。。。
Uh...
Victor刚刚过世了两周
Victor's only been dead two weeks.
是的 我知道 但我并不喜欢单身
Yeah,I know,but I'm no good single.
说实话 我并不知道你会怎么想
Honestly,I don't know how you do it.
那个男人是谁? 是你刚认识的?
Well,who is this man? did you just meet him?
不 不 不 是Carlos
No. no,no,no,no. it's carlos.
Carlos? 我甚至不知道你们仍理会对方
Carlos? i-i didn't know you two were even speaking.
我们几个月前偶遇上了
Oh,yeah. we bumped into each other a few months ago,
然后我们又重新坠入爱河
And we just fell in love all over again.
几个月前?
Uh,a few months ago?
但你6个月前都仍是已婚
But you were married six months ago.
老兄 你是准备把场面弄得难堪 是吗?
Boy,you are just determined to make this awkward,aren't ya?
Oh,gabrielle.
Gabrielle
好吧 听着 在教会的角度来说
Okay,look,in the eyes of the church,
Carlos和我从未离婚过
Carlos and I were never divorced.
严格意义上Victor才是第三者
Technically,the affair was with victor,
而且上帝惩罚了他
And god smote him.
所以我们没错
So we're good.
好吧 是的 我不是个好的天主教♥徒♥
All right,yes,I've been a bad catholic.
做足了坏事 那你给不给我们主持婚礼?
Enough with the guilt thing. are you gonna marry us or not?
好吧 只要你允诺
Fine,as long as you promise
跟Carlos的婚姻会持续终生
To stay married to carlos for the rest of your life.
当然
Absolutely.
但如果我没这样做 我向你允诺
Oh,but if I don't,I promise you,
我会更改宗教信仰
I will change religions.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 抱歉 - 不 这没什么
Sorry. no,this is good.
当有人花时间整理出一套精细的档案系统时
Accountants always appreciate it when people take the time
会计通常会很感激
To develop a sophisticated filing system.
你经常对你的客户冷嘲热讽吗?
Are you always this sarcastic with your clients?
不 只对我亲爱的表姐
Nope,just my favorite cousin.
我很感谢你能来帮助我们
I so appreciate you helping us out.
Mike通常负责我们的税务 但他外出去...
Mike would be doing our taxes,but he's off...
进行蜕变
Getting better.
妈妈告诉我了 另外 我很高兴接到了工作
Mom told me. besides,I'm happy to have the work.
是啊 我很遗憾 得知你的工作现状
Yeah,I was sorry to hear about your job.
你知道 自从有了NAFTA (北美自♥由♥贸易协议)
You know,ever since n.a.f.t.a.,
企业人力资源外包成了美国人的噩梦
Corporate outsourcing has been the bane of the american worker.
没错吧? 我听有人在N.P.R.上说过 (NPR:国内公用无线电台)
Is that right? I heard somebody say that on n.p.r.,
所以我一直和大家这么说
And I just keep repeating it to people.
实际上 我也希望失业缘故在于NAFTA
Actually,I wish I could blame losing my job on n.a.f.t.a.,
但是主要原因在于Chloe
But it really has more to do with chloe.
我老板的女儿
My boss' daughter.
哦 Tim
Oh,tim.
我不懂他怎么如此生气 我是说 她都满18岁了
I don't know why he got so mad. I mean,she was 18.
好吧 我们回到这些收据上
Okay,so back to these receipts.
穿着啦啦队队长服装又怎样?
What is it about a girl in a cheerleader outfit?
叙旧到此为止 现在赶紧算账吧
Done catching up. all about accounting now.
- 拜托 Susan 你搞得好像我是个什么变♥态♥一样 - 才没有
Come on,susan. you're acting like I'm some sort of creep. no,
我知道你不是
i know you're not.
我的意思是 18岁已经算合法了
I mean,18's legal.
我在动手之前还和律师核实过的
I checked with a lawyer before I did anything.
这些账单不需要我来说明了
These receipts are self-explanatory.
搞不懂我还在这做什么
I'd even know why I'm here.
这些就是主赐予的
This is the nourishment
让每个灵魂修成正果的力量
Each soul requires to go from acorn to oak.
这些可以给我们心灵带来安宁
And this is what should bring us peace in our hearts--
主给予我们充满祝福的爱
The blessed knowledge that god's love for us
就好比那永远闪烁的阳光
Is as sure as the sunlight
一般源源不断
And that it is always shining.
我们只需要睁开眼睛就能感受到
We only need see it.
- 阿门? - 阿门
Amen? amen.
现在请各位拿出你们的赞美诗集
Now if you'll take out your hymnals
翻到335页
And turn to page 335.
- 你要干什么? - 关于他的训诫我有一个问题
What are you doing? I've got a question about his sermon.
什么? 不行 快把手放下
What? no. put your hand down.
- 一会就好 - Lynette 拜托 我们这没这种习惯的
It'll just take a sec. lynette,please,we don't do that here.
好的 你有什么问题吗?
Uh,yes,can I help you?
嗨 我是Lynette Scavo
Hi. I'm lynette scavo.
我是Bree Hodge的朋友 你的训诫让我受益颇多
I'm a friend of bree hodge. and your sermon was lovely,
特别是树的那一部分
Especially the part about the trees.
- 谢谢 - 但是有一点让我很疑惑
Thank you. but here's where you lost me--
"主给予的爱就像阳光一般源源不断"
"god's love is as sure as the sunlight."
是的 那是当然
Yes,absolutely.
行了 问题回答完毕 现在坐下吧
There. you have your answer. now sit.
我这么问的原因是 世界上发生了许多战争
The reason I ask is,there are wars all over the world,
好像每个月
And it seems like every month,
都有些傻B大摇大摆走进学校
Some dumb-ass walks into a school
然后拿起枪射杀学生
And starts shooting children.
所以我在想 主给予的爱?
So I'm thinking,god's love?
可不是源源不断的哦
Not so sure.
她刚才是不是说了"傻B"?
Did she just say "dumb-ass"?
啊 这个永恒的问题--
Ah,the eternal question--
"为什么好人身上会发生灾难?"
"why do bad things happen to good people?"
你得记住的是 上帝给予我们自♥由♥的意志
What you have to remember is,god gave us free will.
世界上邪恶的东西都是人类自己惹上身的
Much of the evil in the world is brought on by man himself.
哦 主啊
Oh,lord.
请讲 Lynette?
Yes,lynette?
好吧 就算你的答案过得去
Okay,I give you that one.
但是刚发生过的龙♥卷♥风♥呢?
But what about the tornado that just happened?
这个灾难你可不能归咎于人身上
You can't blame man for that.
拿好车钥匙 我们准备从后面溜出去
Get the keys ready. we'll slip out the back.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表