剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
<欲乱绝情妻>前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
Gabrielle 想重燃旧日的私情
Gabrielle tried to rekindle an old affair.
Gaby 我要结婚了
Gaby, i'm getting married.
我们在一起的时候 我还不是结了婚
And i was married when we got together.
我不想要你原来那种婚姻
That is not how i'm gonna be married.
Lynette得到了能使她坚持 化疗的支持
Lynette got the support she needed for chemotherapy.
Katherine 想让一切都有条不紊
Katherine, who liked everything in its place... Ooh!
却使他的丈夫却忘记了自己位置
Thought that her husband was forgetting his.
你在芝加哥那件事中 什么教训都没汲取
Oh, i guess you learned nothing from chicago.
Bree想把女儿怀孕的事保密下去
Bree's attempt to keep Her daughter's pregnancy a secret...
你让我疏远了我的孙子孙女
You are keeping my grandchildren from me.
却得到意想不到的回应
Evoked an unexpected response.
我们是终身伴侣
We're life partners.
Susan试图与新来的邻居建立好关系
And Susan tried to connect with the newest neighbors.
是的 我看过很多有线电视 所以我很清楚
Yeah, i've seen a lot of cable, so i get it.
我希望我们能成为你印像中的 那种刻板的同志形象
I hope we can live up to your stereotype.
我该走了
I should go.
周二早上早些时候 一些看上去很奇怪的盒子
The odd-looking boxes
被寄送到Bob Hunter和Lee Mcdermott 的门前
Were delivered to the home of Bob Hunter and Lee Mcdermott Early on a tuesday morning.
不久 工人们就把这些盒子打开了
It wasn't long before workmen had opened them
开始把这些零件和组件组装起来
And begun assembling the various parts and pieces.
很幸运 只花了3个小时 盒子里的东西就成了一件完美艺术品
Happily, it only took three hours To turn the contents into a finished work of art.
不幸的是 只花了一刻钟的时间 紫藤街的居民们...
Sadly, it only took 15 minutes For the residents of Wisteria Lane ...
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is it?
就变成了一群艺术批评家
To become art critics.
我想这是个雕塑
I think it's a sculpture.
我想这是狗屎
I think it's crap.
全世界那么多"同志" 我们这儿偏偏来了两个最没品的
Of all the gay men in the world,We have to get the two without taste.
我们对此怎么处理?
What are we gonna do about this?
我想我们一笑处之 找找有没有隐藏的摄像头
I say we keep smiling and look for the hidden cameras.
我想我们会被整的 (punk'd是个专门整名人的节目)
I think we're about to get punk'd.
我想我们对此毫无办法
I don't think there's anything we can do.
这不是我们的草坪
It's not our lawn.
但这是我们的街坊 我们有规定阻止这种做法
It's our neighborhood,And we have rules against this sort of thing,
至少我原来 住在这里的时候是这样的
Or at least we did when i used to live here.
业主委员会是谁在管理?
Who's running the homeowners association?
嗯 是Mary Alice 但你也许听说了...
Well, it was mary alice, but as you may have heard...
是啊 真悲惨
yes,very tragic
那么四年都没有业主委员会主席?
so we
没人自愿做这个臀不离凳的差事
哦 我自愿
I'll volunteer.
我们过几天举♥行♥一次选举
We can hold an election in the next couple of days.
周末前就能把这个锡片拼成的东西 弄走了
I can get rid of this tinfoil atrocity by the weekend.
但我们在成为暴躁的暴民前 是不是该和他们谈谈
Okay, before we become an ugly mob,
Why doesn't one of us go talk to the guys?
但我不行 他们讨厌我
But not me. They hate me.
bree 你和他们谈谈 他们应该和你合得来
Bree, you talk to them. You can relate to them.
你何出此言
Why would you say that?
你有个出柜的儿子 (出柜即承认自己是同性恋)
You got a kid who came flying out of the closet
还有一个在找柜子门把的丈夫
And a husband who's been looking for the doorknob.
什么? 你见过他的
What? You've met him.
噢! 他们过来了
Ooh! They're coming.
- 早安 女士们 - 嘿
Good morning, ladies.
嗯 我们正谈着你们的雕塑呢
Hi. Uh, we were just talking about your sculpture.
这就是我喜欢艺术的原因-- 它总是引起议论
That's what i love about art--
但是 如果你们提前跟我们 商量一下 不是更好吗
The way it provokes discussion. Although it would've been nice If you had discussed it with us.
什么 你们 不-- 你们不喜欢它?
What, you don't-- you don't like it?
嗯 我们不是这个意思
Well, we're not saying that.
它只是有点 嗯...
It's just a little, uh...
它实在有碍观瞻
It's an eyesore.
真的?
Really? Mm-hmm.
你听见了吗 Bob?
You hear that, Bob ?
我们飞去芬兰 花了24,000美元买♥♥了个有碍观瞻的东西
We flew to finland and paid $24,000 to commission an eyesore.
我不在意
I don't mind it.
不是吹牛 我上过艺术学校
Not to brag, but i went to art school.
社区大学
Community college.
教会了我 艺术是主观的
And they taught us that art is subjective.
谢谢 Susan
Thank you, Susan .
撇去Susan赞同的原因不谈
Susan's need for approval aside,
但很明显这个不适合这条街
This clearly is not appropriate for the street.
紫藤街有一种 传统的风格
Wisteria lane has a... Traditional look.
也许你会更喜欢它 如果我们把它罩上一个棉布罩子
Well, maybe you'd like it better If we covered it with a gingham throw.
女士们 嗯 很抱歉
Ladies, uh, i'm sorry.
我们真的以为别人都会喜欢这个
We honestly thought that people would like it,
但是即使你们不同意
But even if you disapprove,
我希望你们能尊重 我们按自己意愿装饰的权利
we hope that you will respect Our right to decorate as we see fit.
日安 菲利斯人 (Philistine指的是排斥 不懂艺术的人)
Have a nice day, philistines.
是的 艺术在周二上午莅临了紫藤街 但是 到了周二下午...
Yes, art came to Wisteria Lane on a tuesday morning,And by tuesday afternoon...
我想是该再次召开业主委员会了
I think it's time to reconvene the homeowners' association.
同意的举手?
All in favor?
我
Aye.
战争还是爆发了
War had come as well.
当关于雕塑的争论 在紫藤街蔓延
As word of the sculpture spread,
Bob 和Lee 开始怀疑 到底有没有邻居支持他们的做法
Bob and Lee began to wonder If any of their neighbors would be supportive.
但次日 当这个雕塑的真正功能 揭开面纱之时
But when the sculpture's true function was unveiled the next day,
他们能得到的唯一支持...
Whatever support they did have...
很快就随水而逝了
Was quickly washed away.
得了吧
Come on.
早上六点
It's 6:00 a.m.
什么东西这么吵?
What is that?
我不知道 但快去让它停下来
I don't know, but make it stop.
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
这还是个喷泉
Wow! It's a fountain, too.
我们昨天本来要说的
We would have mentioned that yesterday,
但你的朋友们都很气愤
But your friends were a little uptight.
是的 这样他们都会知道的
Yeah, they can get like that.
你们能把它关一下吗?
So do you think that you can just turn it off for a second?
怎么了?
What's up?
你们能把它搬到你们后院吗?
I was just wondering, um,Do you think you could move it to your backyard?
为什么? 我还以为你喜欢它
Why? I thought you liked it.
记得吗? 你说过 艺术是主观的
Remember? You said, "art is subjective."
是的
Yes.
无声的艺术是主观的
Quiet art is subjective
但你得明白 Mike最近 一天要干很长时间的活
But you see, Mike is working really long hours lately,
这么吵他睡不着
And he can't s Lee p with all that noise.
我们不会关的
We're not gonna turn it off
因为我们得用它的声音盖住你们家传来的噪音
because we need it to drown out all the stuff we hear coming from your house.
譬如?
Like what?
让我想想 你和你妈喋喋不休的打电♥话♥
Let's see. You yakking to your mom on the phone.
你在放DVD练普拉提的时候直哼哼
You grunting through your pilates dvds.
你洗澡的时候难听的唱着 布里格登(音乐剧)里面的歌♥
You in the shower, butchering the score to "brigadoon."
我的声音很美
I have a lovely voice.
这么告诉你的人 都不是你的真朋友
Whoever told you that is not your friend.
他有点浮躁
He's a little cranky.
我想有人想吃点法国吐司了
I think someone needs his french toast.
跟我来 Lee
Come on, Lee .
不不不不 我们还没讲完呢
No, no, no, no. No, no, we're not done here.
作为你们的邻居 我有被倾听权利..
As your neighbor, i have a right to be heard...
我以仅有的人格 要求你们马上关掉喷泉!
And i say that simple human decency dictates that you turn off that fountain right now!
得了吧 Parker
Do over, Parker
嘿 孩子们 我给你们拿吃的来了
Hey, guys, i got your snack.
你们在玩什么?
What you playing?
大兵玩具
Action figures.
你想玩吗 妈妈?
Wanna play, mom?
她学外星人声音学得很像
She does awesome alien voices.
谢谢 甜心
Thanks, sweetheart.
喂?
Hello?
好的 你好Shiller大夫
Oh, yeah. Hi, dr. Shiller.
好的 那是我的白血球数
Okay, that's my white blood count.
嗯 但是只要它高于4.0的话
Uh-huh, but as long as it's higher than 4.0,
那我就没有嗜中性白血球减少症 不是吗?
That means i don't have neutropenia, right?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表