剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh,I'm just gonna visit for a while.
安德鲁 我们都很想你
So,Andrew,we miss you around here,
有自己的住所一定很爽
but I bet you love having your own place.
是啊 很棒
Uh,yeah.It's--it's cool.
不过当然 会很寂寞
Of--of course,it does get lonely.
偶尔有人来拜访就更好了
It'd be nice to have someone stop by once in a while.
你会把人勾过去的 你一直都有这魅力
Oh,well,you'll reel somebody in. You always do.
你真该看看他的上一个男朋--贾斯汀
You should have seen his last boyfriend--Justin.
他真是太性感了
He was so hot.
你真的对那些
You really had a thing
年轻有肌肉的小男生很有一套啊 是不是
for the young,ripped musclboys,huh?
他曾经是的 不过安德鲁现在长大了
He did at one time,but Andrew's outgrown that.
他意识到了如此肤浅是多么的愚蠢
He realized the folly of being so shallow.
的确 现在他改成喜欢
Exactly,and now,um,his tastes have gone to
更成熟 更有教养的 比如沃尔特这样的
the more mature,cultured types,like,uh,Walter here.
这是在安排相亲吗
This is a fix-up?
我只是从没想到我会碰上这种事
Well,I just--it never would have occurred to me,you know,
因为年龄差距是这么大
Because of the vast age difference.
不过干吗不呢 人生苦短啊
But,hell.Why not? Life is short.
对沃尔特来说自然是更短了
Certainly shorter for Walter.
苏珊 - 噢 别误会我 我是觉得这样很好
Susan. - Oh,no,don't get me wrong.I mean,I think it's great.
你应该随时接受那些唾手可得的爱
You should grab love wherever you can find it.
即使你的朋友认为你是花钱买♥♥来的,可是谁会在乎呢?
Who cares if your friends think that you're paying for it?
你何不拿着这块派送到楼上给朱莉呢?
Oh,so why don't you take this piece of pie upstairs to Julie?
不 她说得很对 我朋友肯定会这么想的
No,she's right.That's exactly what my friends would think.
那你需要些新朋友了 - 嘿 听我说 知道吗?
Well,then you need new friends. - Hey,listen.You know what?
你看上去还不错 把你带到我的前男友面前炫耀一下
You seem like a nice guy,and it would be greatto parade you
会很棒的 但是 呃 那就是在利用你了 - 他不介意的
in front of my ex,but,uh,then I'd be using you. - Well,he doesn't mind.
没关系 带我去炫耀吧
No,parade me.
他有个网状的背心性感的会让你前男友伤心欲绝
He's got a mesh tank top that would bring your ex to tears.
是的,嗯,不错,听起来很诱人
Yeah,well,you know,as tempting as that sounds,
可你也知道,我还没准备好约会 所以...
you know,I'm just not ready to date,so...
非常感谢你们请我吃饭
Thank you so much for the dinner.
沃尔特 等等
Walter,wait!
我想我把派给朱莉送去吧
Well,I guess I'll just bring this pie up to Julie.
你
You.
坐下
Sit.
有人来这里见我们还是怎样?
So is someone meeting us here or what?
呃 是这样的 我打电♥话♥给了经理
Well,here's the thing.I called the general manager to ask
问他我们是否可以在这里撒骨灰
if we could scatter the ashes here,
他说绝对不可以
and he said absolutely not.
那我们该怎么进去呢
So how are we getting in?
利奈特
Oh,Lynette.
嘿 你可是教唆犯 也是从犯
Hey,you've abetted. Might as well aid.
走开
Leave us.
好吧 我知道那听起来很自私
Okay,I know that it sounds selfish,
但我这么做是因为我想让你们留下来
but I did what I did because I want you to stay.
为什么? 我以为你想自己的房♥子自己住
Why? I-I thought you'd want your house back.
是的 当然 某天吧
Well,yeah,sure,someday,
可是现在 我很喜欢有你照顾我
But right now I just love having you take care of me.
做饭呀 打扫呀 把东西按字母排序啊
All the cooking and the cleaning and the alphabetizing...
让我觉得
It's helping me feel like
自己不会崩溃掉
I'm not just about to fall apart.
噢 亲爱的 你没事的
Oh,sweetie,you're okay.
不是的
No.
我怀孕了 而我丈夫进了勒戒所
I'm pregnant,and my husband's in rehab,
唯一让我看起来正常的理由
and the only reason I seem sane is
就是因为你在这儿 让这个地方像个家
because you're here, making my house feel like a home.
这番话会奖励你
This is a conversation that could benefit
一些自♥制♥巧克力脆片饼干
from some homemade chocolate chip cookies.
能再给杯牛奶吗?
Can I have milk,too?
马上来
I'll be right back.
你想先说点什么吗?
Do you maybe want to say something first?
噢 好的 我想是吧
Oh,uh,yeah,I guess so.
"不要站在我的坟前哭泣"
"Do not stand at my grave and weep."
我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡
Um,"I'm--I'm not there.I do not sleep.
"我是一阵一阵的微风 我...
"I am a thousand winds that blow. I am...
是雪地钻石般的光辉"
the diamond glints of snow."
"我是照在成熟稻子上的阳光
"I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是秋日温柔的细雨"
I am the gentle autumn's rain."
"不要站在我的坟前哭泣
"Do not stand at my grave and cry.
我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡"
I am not there. I did not die."
听起来好欣慰
That was lovely.
我们开始撒吧 尽量别站在下风方向
Let's dump her.And try not to stand downwind.
她是三垒 是吗 - 是的 是的 是的
She played third be,right? - Right. - Right,right,right.
天啊
Oh,my goodness.
等下 对不起 是游击手
Wait.Uh,sorry.Shortstop.
好了
Okay.
不对 就是三垒
No,it was third.
该死的 凯伦 我的艾达快撒完了
Damn it,Karen.I'm running out of Ida.
好了 不许动
Okay,don't move!
就站在那里 把手举起来
Stay right where you are and show me your hands.
好了 分开行动
Okay,split up
我们车上见 快跑
and I'll meet you back at the car. Go!
嘿 嘿 停下
Hey,hey!Right there!
女士 快回来
Lady,get back here!
快点
Come on.Come on.
别跑了
Uhh!Come on!
快跑 无名氏 快
Run,Jane Doe,run!
抓住她
Just grab her!
嘿 停下来
Hey,stop,hey!
我抓到她了
I got her.
走吧
Come on.
等我坦白之后 她妻子告诉我
So when I finally came clean,his wife told me
她把所有有关海外帐户的文件都粉碎了
she shredded anything that had to do with offshore accounts.
她是为了保护阿尔
She was protecting Al.
所以我们破产了
So we're broke.
真对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry,honey.
我知道这很难过 不过我们还有彼此
I-I know this is bad,but we have each other.
我们可以复婚
We'll get married again
一切都会好起来的
and everything will be fine.
无论富贵贫穷 对吗?
For richer,for poorer,right?
无论疾病健康
In sickness and in health.
自始至终
The whole nine yards.
(“整九♥码♥”是一个英语习语,意思是“全部、自始至终、尽最大努力”)
我去一下咖啡厅
I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria and get us
买♥♥杯姜汁麦酒
a couple of ginger ales
为我们的未来干杯
to toast our future.
嘿 医生 他一天比一天好了呢
Hey,doctor.He's looking better and better every day.
继续好好治他哟
Keep up the good work.
你还没告诉他 是不是?
You haven't told her yet,have you?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
卡洛斯 我知道你担心 不过给她些信心吧
Carlos,I know you're scared,but give her some credit.
她不会因为你失明而离开你的
She's not gonna leave you because you lost your sight.
你不了解加布的
You don't know Gaby.
感谢上帝那些警♥察♥只是小警告了一下我们
Thank god those cops let us off with a warning.
我差一点儿就三进宫了
I was this close to my third strike.
我很高兴我们实现了艾达的愿望
I'm just glad we gave Ida what she wanted.
你做了件好事
It's a beautiful thing you did.
可为什么我并没觉得好受些
Then why don't I feel better?
我不知道 为什么呢?
I don't know.Why don't you?
因为与她为我所做的相比
Because it wasn't enough
那还不够
not compared to what she did for me.
她救了我的孩子们
She saved my kids.
她是个很棒的女人
She's this amazing woman
可我从没想过要去了解她
and I never bothered to get to know her,
所以 没错 我撒了她的骨灰
So,yeah,I sprinkled her ashes,
但我要是在她成为骨灰之前
but it would have been nice
为她做些什么就好了
to do something before she was ashes.
这是我们永远学不完的一课
That's a lesson we all gotta learn over and over--
多多感恩那些在我们身边的人吧
appreciate people while we still got 'em.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表