剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
那你就证明我是错的吧 宝贝
prove me wrong, sweetie. Prove me wrong.
证明我是错的
好吧
All right.
下来吧 宝贝
Come on, girl.
好了 Carlos 拿好栓子
Okay, carlos, here's the harness.
你回来啦!
There you are!
哦 你肯定是Roxy!
Oh, you must be roxy!
真是太可爱了! 哦!
Aren't you the cutest thing!
- 够了 别太靠近了 这可是真丝的- Gaby 这位是Steve
-Okay, not too close. It's silk.-Gaby, this is steve.
- 他是犬校的主教练- 很高兴见到你 Carlos告诉我
-He's the head trainer at the dog school.-Ah, nice to meet you.Carlos told me
他和Roxy一起上课很开心
how much he enjoyed taking classes with roxy.
- 他们很有默契- 我有无数个问题要问
-Well, they make a great team.
- 关于这个救世主的- 哦 随便问吧
-Well, I have got a million questions about this little lifesaver here.-Okay, shoot.
好吧 比如说
我和Carlos坐在沙发上
Okay, hypothetical situation
我在修指甲 他要遥控器
I'm doing my nails. He's whining for the remote.
我怎么样才能让Roxy去拿遥控器给他?
How do I get roxy to fetch it for him?
她是说真的
she's serious.
哦 Roxy不做那个的
Roxy doesn't do that.
她的任务就是把Carlos尽量安全的
Um, her job is to get carlos from point
从一个地点带到另一个地点
"a" to point "b" as safely as possiblE.
我明白 但是她应该有被训练做其他的事情呀
I get that, but surely she's trained to do other stuff,
你知道 就比方捡捡钥匙啦 关一下收音机
you know,like find his keys or turn off the radio
或者是把药片叼给他
or lick up his spills.
是呀 然后
Yeah, and after that,
- 她可以和Shaggy以及Gang一起破案(动画片"啊哈史酷比!"中人物)- 别给我来你这套瞎子的讽刺
she can go solve crimes with shaggy and the gang.-Don't ve me your blind sarcasm.
我在电视上看到有牧羊狗会推除草机的
I saw a collie on tv who could push a lawn mower.
- 你们那里有没有那种的?- Gaby Roxy已经很好了
Do you have one of those? Gaby, roxy's fantastic.
真的吗? 相对于一只能真正帮助到咱们的狗
Really? Well, for a dog who's supposed to help us,
她能力比较有限
she sounds kind of limited.
抱歉了 但那是实话
sorry, but it's true.
她不是来帮咱们的 她是来帮我的
She's not here to help us.She's here to help me,
如果你有来夫妇训练课程的话
which you would know if you
- 你肯定会了解的- 我很抱歉
-had bothered to show up to the spouses' orientation.-Well, I'm sorry.
但是那一天我趴在地上
I was on my hands and knees that day,
刷洗厕所地板
scouring the bathroom floor because
因为你不愿意像女孩子一样安分的撒尿
you fused to pee like a girl.
那么...
So...
还有别的问题吗?
any other questions?
没有了 一切都清楚明了了
No, it's crystal clear.
Carlos得到了一个新朋友
Carlos gets a new best friend,
而我就该负责检查沙发有没有虱子了
and I get to check the sofa for ticks.
Gaby真是"幸福"呀!
Yay for gaby!
我没有夸张吧?
Did I exaggerate?
你已经嘴下留情了
Actually, you were kind
能在自己家里洗澡真是太舒服了
oh, it feels good to take a shower in my own house.
你在干什么?
At you doing?
为了庆祝你回来
In honor of you coming home,
我们在做你最喜欢吃的菜
we are making your favorite meal
牛排和土豆泥
steak and mashed potatoes.
哦 那真是太棒了 提醒一句
Oh, that sounds great.For future reference,
我最喜欢的菜是奶酪烤土豆
my favorite is potatoes au gratin.
什么时候开始的?
Since when?
一直都是呀 从3岁开始
Since always. Since I was 3.
你三岁时就会说"奶酪烤菜"了?
You could say "au gratin" when you were 3?
哦 没关系 Susan 土豆泥也很好吃
Oh, it's fine. Susan,mashed is great, too.
这不是你最喜欢吃的菜?
it's not your favorite?
- 你怎么了?- 不好意思
-what are you doing?-Excuse me.
我得去往盒子里放点东西 然后放到橱柜里
I have to put something in a box and stick it in the closet.
荷尔蒙作祟
Hormones.
哦 明白
Got it.
这些天什么事情都能刺♥激♥到她
Pretty much anything sets her off these days.
这也就是为什么
Uh, which is why I haven't told her...
我没告诉她...
- 告诉她什么?- 出什么事了吗?
told her what? Something wrong?
Bree和Orson在咱们家住的时候
Well, when bree and orson were staying with us,
发生了件怪事
this weird thing happened.
哦 是呀 裸男Orson? 我听说过了
Oh, yeah. Naked orson? I heard.
肯定是好戏一场
Must have been quite a show.
不是 这件事发生在第二天晚上
No, this was the next night.
他在梦游
He was sleepwalking,
他说了些奇怪的话
and he said something kinda strange.
不过正如我说的 他在梦游
But like I said, he was asleep,
也许没什么
so it's probably nothing.
Julie 他说了什么?
Julie, what'd he say?
他说...
He said...
"很抱歉 我撞了Mike"
"I'm sorry I ran over mike."
什么?
what?
很奇怪是吧? 他怎么会说那种话?
It's crazy, right? Why would he say something like that?
出事的时候 你们根本就不认识
He didn't even know you when that happened.
是呀 你说得对 很不可思议
Yeah, you're right. It's crazy.
是呀 我也这么想
Yeah, that's what I figured.
好吧 我去看看妈妈 确保她没事
Okay, well, I'm gonna go check on mom and make sure she's okay.
这座房♥子里最好不要再出什么事情了
We don't need any more drama in this house.
是呀 我同意
yeah, I agree.
家搬得如何了? 需要帮手吗?
How's the move going? Need an extra pair of hands?
不用了 谢谢 差不多都弄完了
No, thanks. We're almost done.
好吧 我就不打扰了
Okay, well, I won't get in your way then.
我和你说件事
Let me just run something by you.
我今天接到一个电♥话♥
I got a call today from a couple who
有一对夫妇很喜欢我们奠基人舞会的设计
loved our work on the founder's ball.
哦 真是贴心
Oh, how sweet.
是呀 他们想雇咱们去给他们的结婚周年做设计
Yes, and they want to hire us to do their anniversary party.
雇我们? 我们又不是做生意的
Hire us? But we're not a business.
我们也可以做生意的 考虑一下吧
We could be. Think about it.
我们可以做和舞会一样的设计
We do the exact same thing we did at the ball,
只是这一次 咱们走的时候 还带着一张肥肥的支票
only this time, we walk away with a big, fat check.
Katherine 需要我提醒你吗
Katherine, need I remind you
我们在花的选择上差点就打起来了?
we nearly came to blows over floral choices?
我觉得正是这样的摩擦
I think it's our creative friction
让咱们成为了一个很棒的组合
that makes us a great team.
我认为是这样的摩擦
I think it's our creative friction
- 让我差点就把你给毒死- 好吧 Bree 和你说实话
that nearly caused me to poison you.-All right, look, bree, I'm gonna be honest with you.
现在Adam离开了 我真的很需要那笔钱
With adam out of the house,I really need the money.
我很同情你 真的 但是我有一个孩子要照顾
I sympathize.I do, but I have a new baby,
我现在已经没法接活了
and it's really more work than I care to take on right now.
我理解
I understand.
我想只能自己一个人做了
Guess I'll just do it myself then.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你有没有把你的桌子设计给拍下来?
Now did you take pictures of those table settings you designed?
我希望能拿到副本 那对夫妇很喜欢呢
I'd love to get copies.The couple raved about them.
是呀 当然
Yeah, sure.
我觉得你从我设计的东西里
You know, I don't really think it's fair that
获得利益 这对我不公平
you should profit from something that I designed.
你说得对 如果我请求你和我一起做
You're right.It would only be fair
这样才公平 我有问过 可是你拒绝了
if I asked you to do this with me, which I did, and you said no.
所以我只能这样
So on we go.
我希望你不会介意我采用肉桂苹果脆饼
I hope you don't mind if I serve your cinnamon apple crumble.
那是我祖母的独门秘方呀
That is a cherished recipe from my grandmother.
现在成了Katherine的伙食秘方了
Well, w it's a cherished recipe from catering by katherine.
哦 我明白你在干嘛了
Oh, I see what's going on here.
你这是在不要脸的对我精神勒索
This is shameless emotional blackmail.
然后呢?
And?
然后...
And...
你做得很成功
it worked beautifully.
我加入
I'm in.
哇 哇 哇 不准再有奖励了
No more doggy treats.
她吃了很多了
She's had enough.
但是她表现的很好
But she's been so good.
真的吗? 等学会怎么把花岗岩砧板擦亮
Yeah? Well, when she learns how to make granite sparkle,
- 她就能获得奖励- 我要奖励她
she can have more.I'm giving her a treat.
Carlos 我说过不行了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表