剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You know, the guy who hired someone to tail us and possibly kill us?
John 你来这儿做什么?
John, what are you doing here?
去年秋天我们偶遇时
When i ran into you last fall,
你想重拾旧情 而我没准备好
You wanted to start up our affair again,And i wasn't ready.
现在 我准备好了
Well, i'm ready.
嘿
hey
我向Tom保证不会全力去竞选的
Listen, i promised Tom i wouldn't knock myself out campaigning for this homeowners thing,
希望你能帮助我
So i was hoping you could help me--
你知道 给我些选票 为我说话
You know, ring some bells, talk me up, that sort of thing?
我很乐意 但是...
I would love to, but...
怎么?
But what?
这很尴尬
This is awkward.
我告诉Katherine我会投她票
Uh, i told Katherine i'd vote for her.
你选她而不选我?
You're picking her over me?
不是因为跟Katherine关系很好
Uh, it's not like i'm pro- Katherine .
我只是讨厌那个喷泉
I'm just anti-fountain.
不要那样看着我
Oh, don't give me that look.
我已经向她保证了
I made her a promise.
不过那是在你知道我得癌症之前吧
Yes, but that was before your best friend threw her scarf in the ring.
好吧
Okay.
如果我投你票 你会保证移走那个喷泉吗?
If i vote for you,Do you promise to get rid of that fountain?
那就为难我了
See, that's awkward for me.
这是个人自♥由♥
This is about personal freedom.
我要做为自♥由♥主义者履行责任
You know? I'm running as a libertarian.
我投票是为了能睡个好觉
Well, i'm voting as a light s Lee per.
它就在我卧室窗户外的右边
It's right outside our bedroom window.
说真的 Lynette 这就像生活在瀑布旁边
Seriously, Lynette , it's like living next to splash mountain.
但是那是我孩子们的树屋
But it's my kids' tree house.
他们真的需要它
They really need it. Well,
我们要睡好觉
We need our sleep.
为什么你不带上耳塞?
Why don't you get earplugs?
为什么你不找个...
Why don't you get...
树屋塞?
Tree house plugs?
什么?
What?
那根本不存在
That doesn't even make sense.
我很抱歉
Yeah, i'm sorry.
累了的人不怎么会说话了
You know, tired people aren't witty.
真的 John 你必须得离开这里
Seriously, John , you have got to get out of here.
不
No.
求你了
Please.
我要和你在一起
I need to be with you.
那你老婆怎么办?
What about your wife?
你见过她
You met her.
她人很迟钝又苛求 完全地自我 特别是做♥爱♥的时候
She's dumb, demanding,Totally self-centered, especially in bed.
我是说她很可怕
I mean, she's awful.
可怕到怀孕了
Awfully pregnant.
我知道
I know.
我完全进退两难了 就像你和Solis先生一样
I-I'm completely trapped,Just like you were with mr.Solis.
什么...
what...
我没有进退两难 (飞引手势 表示引用前面说话者的话)
I-i wasn't "trapped."
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你之前都在说他是个自私的猪猡
All you'd ever talk about was what a selfish pig he was.
我知道你是在以讹传讹
Well, i think you're paraphrasing.
好了 你必须走了
Okay, seriously, you have to go.
别这样
Come on.
这会很有激♥情♥的 就像以前一样
You know it would be hot, just like old times.
记得我们做♥爱♥有多棒吗?
Remember how great our sex was?
我们不会那样做的
Oh,I don't think we need to get into that.
还记得我们洗澡做♥爱♥的时候吗?
What about the time we were doing it in the shower?
Solis先生开车来了 (详情见第一季)
Mr. Solis drove up?
我可一点都想不起来
Uh, does not ring a bell.
得了吧
Come on.
我当时躲在衣橱里
And i hid in the closet?
你看起来性感极了 Solis先生把你推倒在床
And you looked so hot, mr.Solis pulled you down on the bed.
你不得不假装到了高♥潮♥ 这样他就不再去做了
And you had to fake an orgasm just so he wouldn't catch on.
对 很美好的时光
Yeah, good times.
- 不管怎么样 偷♥情♥是不对的... - 什么?
Anyways, uh, that's a negatory on the affair... What?
待会见
And i will see you later.
但是我们在一起很好- Gab-- -
Come on, but we're so good together. Gab--
宝贝 差点被发现了啊
Boy, that was a close one, huh?
你和我上♥床♥假装高♥潮♥ 那时那油头粉面的东西就躲在柜子里?
You faked it with me,While that wax job was hiding in the closet?
是的 我偷过情
Yes, i had an affair.
那已经过去了 得向前看
Old news. Move on.
客房♥服务电♥话♥是多少?
Where's that room service?
你不准备为在我床上 羞辱我的事道歉吗?
So you're not gonna apologize for humiliating me in my own bed?
你自找的
You deserved it.
你所关心的就是工作
All you cared about back then was work.
我可不是那么坏的丈夫
Hey, i was not that bad of a husband,
有人还得为你买♥♥名贵意大利鞋买♥♥上瘾而付钱
And somebody had to support your italian shoe addiction.
我买♥♥是因为我无聊又寂寞
I shopped because i was bored and lonely--
也就是我要偷♥情♥的原因
Same reason i had an affair.
还有我们的未成年园丁们陪着你啊
Yeah, with our teenage gardener!
我应该2年前就打断那小孩脖子的
I should have snapped that kid's neck two years ago.
算了吧
Oh, let it go!
John Rowland对你做的每件事 你都对Victor做过了
John Rowland didn't do anything to you that you're not doing to Victor .
两件事情不能混谈
You can't even compare the two!
那是完全不一样
It's completely different!
不是有个人在衣橱吗?
Is it, mr.Man in the closet?
你听到我说的了
Yeah, you heard me.
现在谁变成John Rowland了?
Who's John Rowland now?
Katherine 你要做什么事?
Katherine, what are you up to?
去问候一个朋友
Just visiting a friend.
你在撒谎
Liar.
你要去游说了
You're campaigning.
饼干 不错的手段
Cookies--nice touch.
头巾也是一样
Ditto on the scarf.
Edie 有时间吗?
Edie, you got a moment?
我正在忙于竞选业主委员会主席
I am running for president of the homeowners' association,
我要跟你谈谈那个讨厌的喷泉
And i want to talk to you about that horrible fountain.
去他妈的喷泉
Screw the fountain.
你想得到我支持?
You want my support?
让Ida Greenberg清理下那个沟
Make Ida greenberg ditch that screen door.
那个臭老太婆...
That rusty, old tetanus bucket...
你看起来很好 完全不像是喝醉了
Looks fine to me. It's hardly ripped at all.
事实上如果你支持我当选...
In fact, if you give me your support...
我会要Burkette太太去修剪玫瑰
I'll make mrs.Burkette prune those roses.
这不是丛林而是花♥园♥ 你不用...
It's a garden, not a jungle,And you shouldn't have to...
花钱去买♥♥个你不想要的栅栏
Pay for a fence you don't even want.
当好邻居可不能这样 我不管是否...
That's not how you make good neighbors,And i don't care if...
穆斯塔法家不庆圣诞
The Mustafas don't celebrate christmas.
你要他们去挂上一些灯(庆祝光明节的) 而不是转换自己的信仰
You're asking them to hang a few lights, not convert.
当我当选的时候 我保证...
When i'm president, i promise...
你可以保留卫♥星♥电♥视♥天线
You can keep that satellite dish.
事实上这是第一个修正的问题
In fact, this is practically a first amendment issue.
我看到的...
The way i see it...
整个社区都应该是美丽与和谐的见证人
The entire neighborhood should be a testament to symmetry and beauty.
那么...
So...
你会选我吗?
Have i got your vote?
我还不确定
Um, i'm not sure yet.
你们俩继续
Keep rubbing.
Bree 我知道你不高兴 但总要吃点东西吧
Bree, i know you're upset, but you've got to eat.
我只是对自己很生气
I'm just so mad at myself.
我早应该意识到
I should have realized
母性是天生的
That the maternal instinct is so strong,
Danielle也会有的
That even Danielle would develop it.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
有些动物会吃自己骨肉
You know those animals who eat their young?
他们都比Danielle更有母性
Even they have more maternal instinct than Danielle .
那她为什么要这个孩子?
Then why would she want the child?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表