剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
怎么知道法?
How?
自从你被告知得了癌症
Since this whole thing began,
你有关心过我的感觉吗 哪怕只有一次
Have you ever once asked me how i'm doing?
老天
Oh... my god.
我没有 是吗?
I haven't,have i?
我变成那种...
I am one of those...
自哀自怨的病人了
Whiny,self-involved sick people.
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
不 我是
No,i am. it's been months,
几个月来我从没考虑过你的感受
And I have barely thought about what you're going through.
这没什么
It's okay. you're going through something--
你能不再逞英雄吗?!
Will you stop being so heroic?!
我真是个得了癌症的婊♥子♥!
I'm a cancer bitch!
干吗?
What?
我可不会跟你争
I'm not gonna argue with you.
你真烂
You suck.
那么...
Well...
我想我能给莰迪一次机会
I guess I could give candy a whirl.
孩子们真的睡着了?
Are the kids really asleep?
因为我想她可能很会尖叫
Cause I think she might be a screamer.
事实上 如果我们要扮...
Actually, if we're gonna pretend...
今晚
How about tonight
我不再是英雄
I'm not a hero
你也不再是癌症患者怎么样?
And you are not a cancer patient?
我们只是汤姆和勒奈特
We'll just be tom and lynette,
看看会怎样
See what happens.
我喜欢
Oh,i'd like that.
鲍勃的西装有救吗
How's bob's suit?
-彻底报销了 -如果我们拿去洗衣店呢?
Ruined. oh. what if we take it to my cleaners?
苏珊 油漆是洗不掉的
Susan,that paint's not coming out...
我们只能买♥♥件新的...
So we're buying him a new suit...
2000美元
For 2,000 bucks.
2000?
$2,000?
李说 那件是杜嘉班纳的(意大利名品)
Well,according to lee, it's a dolce.
-我是不了解 不过他提了六回 -发什么疯
I don't know what that means, but he said it six times. that's crazy.
不 真正发疯的是我要买♥♥
No,what's crazy is I'm about to buy
自己一生中最贵的西装
The most expensive suit of my life,
却不是自己穿
And I'll never wear it.
我只是想让他们喜欢我
Oh. I just wanted them to like me.
可惜他们不
Well,they don't.
这李也说了六回
Lee said that six times,too.
肯定有向他们道歉的办法
There must be some way I can apologize to them.
我们再也负担不起你的道歉了
We can't afford any more of your apologies.
-我想 也许如果我... -见鬼 苏珊 别想了行吗
I know. uh,maybe if i-- damn it,susan, let it go,okay?
我之前就叫你别去了 你不听 看看发生了什么
I asked you to before,and you didn't,and look what happened.
我再请求你一次 算了吧
So I'll ask you again. just let it go.
迈克 等等 我们得谈谈
Mike,wait. we should talk about this.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
明天还要工作 为了买♥♥西装
I've gotta work tomorrow. I'm buying a suit.
奶奶!
Grandma!
-你来这儿干嘛? -你不要觉得尴尬 亲爱的
What are you doing here? you needn't be embarrassed, dear.
你妈把一切都告诉我了
Your mother's told me everything.
见到你真好
It's great to see you.
我讨厌这儿 简直就是监狱
I hate this place. it's like baby jail.
这正是我要跟你说的
Oh. well,that's what I've come to talk to you about.
你是时候离开这了
Perhaps it's time for you to leave.
迪兰?
Dylan?
是你吗?
Is that you?
我们得...得谈谈
We have--have to talk.
你终于回来了
I'm glad you're home.
我想跟你谈谈莉莉姨妈
I wanted to talk to you about aunt lily.
她怎么了?
What about her?
很奇怪 她下午叫我去她房♥间
It was so weird. she called me into her room this afternoon.
说她知道我为什么会不记得
She started saying she knew why
以前住过这条街上的原因
I didn't remember living on this street before.
亲爱的
Oh,sweetie.
莉莉姨妈就要死了
Your aunt lily is fading fast.
她大半时间都不知道自己在说什么
Half the time,she doesn't know what she's saying.
是她吗
Was that her?
不 我才看过她 她睡着了
No,i just checked on her. she's sleeping.
两周后你就要表演独奏了
You know,you have that recital in two weeks.
你这会不练吗
Shouldn't you be practicing?
迪兰
Dylan.
帮帮我
Please!
害虫
pests--
他们会以各种形式和大小出现
they come in all shapes and sizes
以不同的方式扰乱我们的生活
and disrupt our lives in a variety of ways.
起初只是有些烦人
at first, they're merely annoying,
我们尽量忽略它们
and we do our best to ignore them.
回家睡自己的床....
Home in my own bed....
但是如果我们不认真对待
but if we don't take them seriously,
它们可能变得相当危险
they can become quite dangerous.
对一些人来说
for some,
让其死亡似乎是最简单的解决方式
death seems to be the easiest solution.
然而害虫的麻烦之处还在于
but the problem with pests
它们所留下的东西...
is that what they leave behind...
同样危险
is just as dangerous.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表