剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你跟她相处这么久了 难道你还不了解 她那豆子大的脑筋里面想什么?
You've known her how long, and you still haven't figured out how that lentil she calls a brain works?
- 不要那样侮辱你妹妹 - 让他说完
There's no need to insult your sister. Let him talk.
好的 Danielle只在乎3样东西
All right, Danielle cares about three things--
她自己 有趣的事 还有...
Danielle, fun, and, uh...
等等 说错了 只有2样
Wait. I was wrong. It's just two.
退休疗养村那里很好玩吗?
And a retirement village is fun?
比你给她的要好
Compared to what you're offering her--
一份她很讨厌的工作和一所公立大学
A crappy job and community college.
你觉得奶奶会给她这些吗?
I mean, you think grandma's gonna make her do any of that?
Danielle待在那里只是因为 Phyllis可以给她舒适的生活
So Danielle 's only doing this because Phyllis is offering her a cushy life?
对
Yeah.
如果你想要那个孩子
If you want that baby,
你得先过奶奶这一关
You're gonna have to outbid grandma.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
嗨 John
Hi, John .
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
友好地谈谈 不使用暴♥力♥
It'll be very friendly. No hitting.
什么事?
What's up?
这听起来会有点怪 但是
This is gonna sound weird, but, uh,
我最近在思考些问题
I've been doing some thinking lately,
结果就是
and, well,
我原谅你
I've decided that it's time for me to forgive you.
和我老婆上♥床♥
For sleeping with my wife.
我不仅仅跟Gaby上了床
Yeah, well, i didn't just sleep with Gaby .
我还爱上她了
I fell in love with her.
这我也原谅你
I forgive you for that, too.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
你在做12步心理治疗吗?
You in some kind of 12-step program?
我最近明白了
Let's just say i've recently learned
爱上一个会让你分不清对与错
how loving someone makes you forget the difference between right and wrong.
我要说的就这些 我该走了
Anyway, that's pretty much it. I should go.
嘿
hey
你还跟Gabrielle有联♥系♥吗?
Do you still talk to Gabrielle ?
偶尔会 为什么问这个?
Occasionally. Why?
我只是想知道她过的快不快乐
I just want to know if she was happy.
我想她很快乐
I think she is.
好的...
Well...
这样最好
Good for her.
好的 在大家投票之前
All right, before we vote
对候选人还有什么疑问吗?
Are there any more questions for the candIdates?
- 只有Lee有意见吗? - 这算不上一个问题
Anybody besides Lee?It's not a question.
我只是想提醒大家投给katherine 就是投给法♥西♥斯♥
I just want to remind everyone that a vote for Katherine is a vote for fascism.
你们同性恋怎么总是讨论时装?
What is it with you gay people and clothes?
是法♥西♥斯♥ Ida 不是时尚
Fascism, Ida , not fashion.
如果你想谈谈时尚的话
Although if you ever do want to talk fashion,
我们会给你点意见的
We're here for you.
好的 讨论结束
All right, debate's over.
开始投票了
Let's kick this pig.
支持Lynette的举手
All in favor of Lynette?
好的 支持Kathine的呢?
Okay, and those for Katherine ?
Lynette14票 Katherine也是14票
That's 14 for Lynette and 14 for Katherine .
票数相等 我们该怎么办?
So what do we do? It's a tie.
不对
No, it's not.
Susan投了两次
Susan voted twice.
我有吗?
Did i?
那明显是不对的
Well, that's obviously wrong.
你只能投一次 你准备投给谁?
You only get one vote, sweet cheeks. Who's it gonna be?
Susan 我们在等你的决定
Susan, we're waiting.
看你的了
It's up to you, hon.
- Katherine - 好的
Katherine.Okay
现在宣布Katherine当选新的主席
it's official. Katherine is our new president.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家 我保证尽全力为这个社区服务
Thank you, everyone,and i promise to do my best for this neighborhood.
还有就是Bob Lee Mustafa先生
And, Bob , Lee , mr. Mustafa,
我很快就会解决你们的问题
I'll be in touch regarding your various infractions.
对了 Lynette 还有你一个
And you, too, Lynette .
散会
Meeting adjourned.
对不起
sorry
Phyllis 非常感谢你能接受我们的道歉
You know,Phyllis,We cannot thank you enough for accepting our apology.
我觉得我们应该一团和气 多为Danielle着想
Well, i think we should try to stay on good terms,for Danielle 's sake.
我很高兴你提议在外面聚餐
I'm glad you suggested that we eat out here.
从来没想过我们会这样
I never think to do this.
- Darn 我忘记带纸巾了 - 没关系
Oh, darn, i forgot the napkins. Oh, no problem.
我去拿些来
I'll go get some.
我们现在可以单独谈谈了
So now that we have a moment alone,
你妈妈和我想说的是我们为你感到骄傲
Your mother and i would like to say how proud we are of you.
嗯 才怪
Yeah, right.
说真的 我没想到你能成熟到 愿意独自承担抚养孩子
Seriously, we hadn't realized you'd matured enough to take on the burden of motherhood all by yourself.
奶奶会帮忙的
Well, grandma's gonna help.
她会尽力帮忙 但你不能太累着她了
She'll do what she can, but you mustn't overtax her.
她的心脏不太好
Her heart is not very strong.
我觉得她看起来挺好的
She seems fine to me.
好的 别介意
Well, knock wood.
我们不想看你不得不自己去抚养孩子 还和一个又老又病的女人
We'd hate to see you forced to take care of a baby and a sick old woman.
哦!打麻将
Whoa! Mah-jongg.
现在不常看到这个了
Don't see that much anymore.
嗨 嗨
hi hi
Danielle 你应该介绍下你自己
Danielle, you should introduce yourself.
这些人将是你的新朋友
These people are your new friends. Mm.
你将要开始去学习他们的经验和智慧了
And you're going to learn more From their experience and wisdom
这些在佛罗里达的大学里可是学不到的
Than you ever could have learned at that college in flor Ida .
等下 我以为我不能去那了
Wait. I thought i couldn't go there.
你不是说那只是个三流大学
You said it was just a party school.
哦 事实上 我们去看了学校课程 还是很不错的
Well, actually, we checked into the curriculum,and it's very strong
不过算了 你在这待的很好
but no Matter.You're be happier here.
就是 还伴随着奶奶毫无条件的爱
Yes, and with a grandmother's unconditional love,
谁会需要那些喜欢你的 兄弟会的男孩子们呆在你的敞篷车里
Who needs frat boys who only like you for your convertible?
哦 我什么时候有过一辆敞篷车?
Whoa. When did i get a convertible?
恩 我们正想在你生日 的时候给你一个惊喜呢
Well, we were gonna surprise you with one for your birthday,
但自从你决定自己留着孩子 你就需要更实际点的礼物了
But since you're keeping the baby, you'll want A more practical gift.
我们正考虑送你尿布
We're thinking a diaper service.
哦 看哪 他们做水中有氧操呢
Oh, look, they have water aerobics.
向上!
up
向外
out
你应该去报个名
You should sign up.
你知道 也许我应该去上大学
You know, maybe i should go to college.
我是说 为了孩子好
I mean, for the baby's sake.
没有学历我怎么养得起这孩子?
How can i support it without a degree?
但你不能在迈阿密一个小宿舍里抚养孩子
But you can't raise this child in a miami dorm room.
你需要把孩子留给一个你信得过 又可以把孩子照顾好的人
You’ll need to leave it with someone who you can trust to take care it properly
对不起 电梯坏了...
Sorry.The elevator's out. I...
我得顺顺气
Oh. I have to catch my breath.
奶奶?
Grandma?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
- 这是什么? - 我觉得我们应该庆祝我们的胜利
What's this?I thought we might toast my victory.
我想我现在有事要忙
I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
哦
oh
那...
So...
你还没有恭喜我呢
You haven't congratulated me yet.
我知道
I know.
愿意告诉我什么让你这么烦心吗?
Would you like to tell me what's bothering you?
我只是想让你想想 这几天你都做了什么
I just want you to think about what you've been doing for the past few days.
你整装待发就是为了讨♥伐♥ 一个金属做成的喷泉
You've mounted a crusade against a metal thing that shoots out water.
我只是去保持邻居的美好环境 我爱这条街
I'm trying to keep the neighborhood beautiful.I love this street.
耶 你一直这么说--
Yeah, you keep saying that--
你以前住在这里多么的快乐
how happy you used to be here,
但自从我们搬回来
But ever since we've moved back,
我所看见的只是一个想控制 一切的不快乐女人
All i've seen is an unhappy woman Who needs to control everything.
当你失去控制 这些是不可避免发生的
We've both learned what happens When you lose control.
又来了
Oh. Chicago again.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表