剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
It's okay.
没关系
I just wanna know what's going on.
我只是想知道发生了什么
Ever since you've been pregnant,there's been this wall between us.
自从你怀孕以后 我就觉得有堵墙隔在我们之间
It's like something's changed,and I don't know why.
好像什么东西变了 但我不知道为什么
Did I do something to offend you?
我冒犯了你吗?
It's not about you.I've just been going through some things.
这和你无关 发生了一些事
Like what? I mean,come on.Just tell me.
比如? 我的意思是 告诉我
We share everything.
我们无话不谈
Okay.Um...
好的 恩...
I haven't told anybody this,but...
我没向任何人说过...但
it's,uh,about the baby.
嗯 关于孩子
- There have been some complications. - Oh,no.
- 有些并发症 - 哦 不
- Is everything okay? - Yeah,everything's fine,
- 一切都好吗? - 是的 都很好
but,uh,there was just a time where I thought I might lose it.
只是有段时间我以为我要失去它了
Oh,my god.
哦 我的上帝
And there I was,just bugging you about your doctor.I am ssorry.
我却只是在缠着问你关于医生的事 真的抱歉
- You should've just told me. -No,you're pregnant,too.
- 你应该告诉我的 -不 你也怀孕了
I'm not gonna tell you anything that's gonna worry you.
我不会告诉你任何让你担心的事
Oh,are you kidding? It's the first baby I've had in 17 years.
哦 别开玩笑了 17年里面怀的第一个孩子
You know,I could not possibly be more freaked out.
你知道 没有什么比这个更让人抓狂的了
- This morning,I caught mike building a crib. - No.
- 早晨 我看见Mike在做婴儿床 - 不是吧
- This early? - Yeah!
- 这么早? - 耶!
I-I wanted to scream.You know,are you nuts? Do you just wanna jinx it?
我 我简直想尖叫 你疯了吗 你想诅咒这一切吗?
This is what we get for having kids at our age... anxiety,terror.
这就是我们这个年龄生育得到的一切 焦虑 恐惧
It's just gonna get worse.
还会更糟
Do you know,when our babies go to college,we'll be like...
当我们的孩子上大学时 我们会...
dead?
死去?
- If we are lucky - Mm.
- 要是够幸运的话 - 嗯
Look at us.
看看咱们俩
Pregnant gals,eating cake and bitchin'.
怀孕的女伴 边吃蛋糕边三八
- it's kinda nice,huh? - It really is.
- 还不错 不是吗? - 的确是
- What are you doing? - The hospital called.
- 你在干嘛? - 医院打电♥话♥来
My aunt's ready to come home.
我姑姑要回家了
- And you want her to stay in here? - Yeah.
- 你想让她呆在这? - 是的
I think making this room off-limits was a mistake.
我觉得让这间房♥子变成禁地是个错误
If I want dylan to focus on other things,
要是我想让Dylan把注意力转移到其它事情上
I really need to make it less intriguing.
还是让它看起来没那么有好奇才行
Speaking of intriguing,
说起好奇
what were you thinking last night?
你昨天晚上在想些什么?
- What? - Come on.
- 什么? - 拜托
"The worst thing a father could do"? You realize what people are gonna think.
"一个父亲能做的最糟的事"? 你知道人们会怎么想
Yeah.
是的
They're gonna be very uncomfortable,
他们会觉得非常的不舒服
and uncomfortable people don't ask questions.
不舒服的人是不会再继续追问的
all children love games.
爱玩是孩子们的天性
But children grow up,and then they find new games to play.
但孩子们会长大 开始玩新的游戏
They pretend to be well so their families won't worry.
他们把自己伪装的很好 他们的家人才不会担心
They lie to their lovers about where they go in the afternoon.
他们向爱人撒谎关于下午去了哪里
So anyway,that's why it was so great.
不管怎样 这就是为什么那么棒
- Oh! - They invent stories to hide
- 哦! - 他们编造一个个的故事
- the truth from their friends. - I got it,I got it.
- 对朋友隐藏真♥相♥ - 我拿到了 我拿到了
Oh,one more.Here you go.
哦 还有 给你
Yes...
是的...
everyone has fun playing games
每个人都在游戏里自得其乐
right up until the moment...
直到
Someone gets hurt.
一些人受到伤害
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表