剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我明白 你疯了
I get that you're insane.
我没有 没有 现在给我去弄点土来
I'm not,i'm not. now get some mud.
我得把它弄得脏一点 让它看起来非常糟糕
I wanna dirty him up so he looks like he's been through hell.
进去
Okay,in you go.
我帮你拿
Here,let me help you with those.
我拿就行了 涅维尔先生(美国家喻户晓的摩托车飞车手)
Oh,that's all right. I've got them,mr. knievel.
-你是不是准备永远记着那个 -是
Oh,boy. you're never gonna let me live this down,are you? nope.
我觉得你应该再去看看医生
I thought the same thing.it seems to me that you should go to the doctor again.
惊喜!
Surprise!
伙计们...我之前跟你们说过的?
Uh,guys... what did I tell you?
你说"不要送礼" 可你看看
You said "no shower." but look around--men.
事实上这只是个派对 不是什么送礼会
So technically,it's a party, not a shower. mwah.
安德鲁告诉我们你说不...
Andrew told us that you only said no...
只因为你不想被别人送礼
Cause you didn't want to impose.
是你的主意吗
Oh! so you're responsible?
是的 我知道你说过不要太张扬
Yeah,well,i-i know you said not to make a big fuss,
但是 这是你应得的
But,hey,you earned it.
别傻站在那 快进来
Well,don't just stand there. come in.
我们准备了很多吃的 有趣的活动 还有很多惊喜
We have lots of food and fun and surprises.
各种各样的惊喜
Yeah,all kinds of surprises.
她在哪?
Where is she?
布里
Bree!
菲利斯
Phyllis!
她也是我邀请的
I,uh,helped with the invitations,too.
能被邀请我真是说不出的感动
I can't tell you how touched I was to be included,
尤其是在我的和解行为
Especially after my many conciliatory gestures
遭到你冷遇之后
Were so coldly rebuffed.
之前是我不好
I have been awful.
你现在即使反应激烈我也能理解
I wouldn't blame you if you stormed out right now.
胡说
Nonsense.
我来这就是为了庆祝我们重新和好...
I'm here to celebrate our renewed friendship...
还有你的小宝宝
And your baby.
也许应该是小宝宝们?
Or should I say babies?
你知道吗 母亲的脸像你这样发胖
You know, it's often a sign of twins
往往是双胞胎的征兆
When a mother's face gets all plump like yours.
我肯定你此刻不会介意
I,uh, bet you wouldn't mind
我骑小摩托摔断脖子了
If I broke my neck on that scooter now.
我去下银行
I'm off to the bank.
莉莉婶婶刚吃了药 她会躺那儿一下午
Aunt lily just took a pill, so she's down for the afternoon.
好的 玩得开心
Okay. have fun.
你妈走了?
Is your mother gone?
是啊 你找她吗
Yeah. do you need her?
不 不
No,no.
她不在正好
This is what I wanted.
我还以为你吃了安♥眠♥药♥
I thought you took a sleeping pill.
我假装吃了 这样我们才有机会独处
I pretended to so she'd leave us alone.
莉莉婶婶 怎么了
Aunt lily,what's going on?
我得告诉你一些事
I have to tell you something.
首先 你应该知道发生了什么
First,you should know that what happened...
那不是任何人的错
It was nobody's fault.
什么意思 发生了什么?
What do you mean, "what happened"?
你不记得以前在这儿住过 不是吗
You don't remember living on this street before,do you?
不记得
No.
那是有原因的
Well... there's a reason for that.
迪兰?
Dylan?
妈妈 我还以为你走了
Mom,i thought you left.
支票本忘拿了
I forgot my checkbook.
-你下去帮我找找好吗 -好的
Could you go down and find it for me? sure.
你的确该安息了
You really should get your rest.
-拿回假发了? -还跟新的一样
Hi. got your wig back,huh? yeah. mm-hmm. good as new.
听着 我们可以让孩子们今晚早点睡觉
Listen,i thought we could put the kids to bed early tonight,
知道我的意思吗
If you know what I mean.
知道 我来安排
I do,and I'm up for that.
棒极了
Fantastic.
我希望布兰蒂
I hope brandy won't get stuck late
不会为拉拉队练习太久
At cheerleading practice.
说到布兰蒂...
Oh,about brandy...
不好办...
Bad news.
啊? 怎么了?
What? what--what happened?
潘妮想用那假发去学校风光一下
Well,penny wanted to play beauty school with the wig,
这么说吧 他没有当发型师的天赋
And,well,let's just say she's got no future as a stylist.
糟糕的发型 不是吗
Bad haircut,huh?
听起来布兰蒂是怒火中烧了
Sounds like brandy might get awful mad about that.
布兰蒂已经过去了 别想她了
Brandy's history,tom. let her go.
拉斐尔
Raphael!
快出来 拉斐尔
Come here! raphael!
快回家
Come home,boy!
拉斐尔
Raphael?!
-李? 出什么事了 -拉斐尔不见了
Lee? is something wrong? raphael got out.
我也不知道怎么回事 估计跳出栅栏去了
I-i don't know what happened. I think he jumped the fence.
我可以帮你一起找吗
Oh. well,would you like me to help you look for him?
你说真的? 那你的聚会怎么办?
Seriously? what a--what about your party?
只是个我安排的...给我好朋友的...
Oh. it's just a baby shower...
婴儿送礼会
That I'm throwing... for my best friend.
我不能耽误了你的事
I can't--i can't ask you to leave that. that's--
别客气了 要不邻居是要来干什么的
Oh,please. what are neighbors for?
拉斐尔
Raphael?!
来这里 小狗
Here,puppy!
我看见你把莱克斯的照片都收起来了
I see you've taken down all the pictures of rex.
如果那冒犯到你 真是对不起 费列丝
Well,i'm,uh,sorry if that offends you,phyllis,
但我不想让奥森在他的新家里不自在
But I didn't want orson to feel uncomfortable in his new home.
我明白
I see.
你在设法关心你的丈夫
You're trying to be considerate of your husband's feelings.
至少你在努力经营自己的第二段感情
Well,i'm glad that you're at least trying to get it right
我感到很高兴
The second time around.
但是看到父亲的样子在自己家中被忘掉
Still,it must be awfully hard on danielle and andrew
对丹妮尔 安德鲁来说肯定不好过
To have their father's face banished from their own home.
我们没有忘掉他
He wasn't banished.
顺便问一下
By the way...
丹妮尔在哪儿
Where--where's danielle?
她在...寄宿学校...
She's,uh, at boarding school...
在瑞士
In switzerland.
瑞士? 告诉我
Switzerland?! is it asking too much
孙女在哪个洲是不是很过分?
To be told what continent my granddaughter is on?!
你不让我跟我的孙子孙女联♥系♥
You are keeping my grandchildren from me,
我都不知道为什么
And I don't know why.
我去跟大家见见面
I'm going to mingle.
每次我想找你谈谈 你都走得远远的
Every time I start a chat, you walk away.
如果你不想跟我说话
I mean,if you don't want to talk to me,
干嘛邀请我来啊
Why did you invite me?
这是个惊喜派对 你这个笨女人
It's a surprise party, you daft woman!
我哪里知道谁会来
What makes you think I had a hand in the guest list?
这么说...你并不想见到我?
So... you don't want me here?
费列丝 看在上帝的份上
Oh,for god sakes,phyllis,
我们的关系在莱克斯活着的时候就不怎么好的呀
It's not as if we got along when rex was alive.
我到底对你做了什么呢
What did I ever do to you
我一直都待你像我亲女儿一样
But try to treat you like a daughter?
我都把我母亲的貂皮大衣给你了
I even gave you my mother's sable coat.
-你对你母亲恨之入骨 -但是我喜欢那件大衣
You hated your mother. but I loved that coat.
那我就还给你
Then I'll give it back to you.
不 你留着吧
No,you keep it
让它提醒你 为了让你喜欢我
As a reminder of how hard I tried
我花了多少精力
To make you like me.
奶奶 你现在就走了?
Grandma, are you leaving already?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry,dear,
你妈对我下了逐客令
But your mother has made it impossible for me to stay.
她把我的貂皮大衣放哪儿了?
Where does she keep my sable coat?
可能在她卧室衣橱里
Probably in her bedroom closet.
她去哪儿了
Where is she going?
她问我你把大衣放哪儿了
She asked me where your fur coat was.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表