剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Um, yeah, I remember.
我能坐下来吗?
would it be okay if I sat down?
我想跟你聊聊
I just want to have a little chat with you.
为什么?
Why?
别担心 你没惹什么麻烦
Don't worry. You're not in trouble.
实际上 我不能待在这儿
Actually, I can't stay.
我约了我朋友Julie逛街 所以我...
I'm meeting my friend julie at the mall, so I--
听着 我不是想吓到你的 我只是...
look, I'm--i'm not trying to scare you. I just...
只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
谈什么?
Talk about what?
你妈还好吧?
How's your mom doing?
你认识我妈?
You know my mom?
是的
Oh, yeah.
几天前
Look, a couple of days ago,
我在报纸上看到你跟Kathy的照片
I saw a picture of you and kathy in the paper,
然后我查了一下
and I did a background check,
发现你们回你阿姨家住了
and I found out that you're living back at your aunt's place.
昨天你走的时候 我正好把车停在了那条路上
When you left yesterday, I was parked down the street.
你跟踪我了?
You followed me?
所以你叫我停车的时候 是...
So when you pulled me over,that was-
我骗了你
I lied to you.
你没超速
You weren't speeding.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我必须见见你
I just had to meet you.
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
我叫Wayne Davis
I'm wayne davis.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
噢 Roxy 这边走
Oh,roxy,this way.
Solis夫人 你在这儿干吗?
Uh,mrs. Solis,what are you doing here?
我把Roxy送回来
Uh,I'm bringing roxy back.
什么?
Uh,what?
很遗憾啊
Shame,isn't it?
我个人很喜欢这条狗狗
I mean,i personally adored the little angel
可她跟Carlos合不来
but she and carlos just did not get along.
真的?
Really?
不好意思 他们合不来 我得走了
Well,sorry it didn't work out.I gotta run.
跟Carlos说我会打电♥话♥给他推荐另一条的
uh,tell carlos I'll call him about another dog.
实际上我们有了
Oh,well,actually,we found one.
哪弄来的? 我们是这一地区唯一的导盲犬训练学校
From where? We're the only guide dog school in the area.
是这样的
Well,that's it.
不是狗
It's not a dog.
我们给他找了一只导盲...猴
We got him a seeing...eye...monkey.
很神奇
He's amazing.
他不仅会打报♥警♥电♥话♥ 还会烤百吉饼呢
not only can he call 9-1-1,he can toast a bagel.
再见了
Bye.
Roxy 究竟什么回事啊?
roxy,what the heck happened back there?
啊! Roxy!
Roxy!
Roxy! Roxy 别跑!
Roxy,stop!
Gaby 你去哪了? Roxy哪去了?
gaby,where were you? Where's roxy?
噢 Carlos 恐怕有个坏消息呢
Oh,carlos,I'm afraid I have some bad news.
什么? 出什么事了?
What? At happened?
你知道你有多喜欢我跟你读棒球比分的吧?
Well,you know how you like it when I read you the box scores?
我出去拿报纸的时候...
When I went out to get the paper--
脑里就想着怎么逗你开心...
ly thinking of making you happy--
- Gaby 狗哪去了?- 她跑了
-gaby,where's my dog?-She ran away.
我一打开门 她看见一头松鼠 撒腿就跑了
When I opened the door,she saw a squirrel,and she took off.
她跑没影了? 那你得找回来啊
She's gone? Well,you gotta go find her.
你以为我去哪了? 到处都没她的踪迹
Where do you think I've been? There's no sign of her anywhere.
是啊 你找得很辛苦呢
Yeah,I'm sure you looked really,really hard.
你怎么这么说 我从镇子的一端找到另一端
How dare you.I have looked from one end of town to the other,
然后我跟你说 她杳无音信呢
and I'm telling you,she's nowhere to be found.
但既然你那么喜欢她 我会坚持找啊找的
but since you love her so much,I'm gonna keep looking.
是Roxy吗?
was that roxy?
不知道呢 我去看看?
I'm not sure.Why don't I go look?
哈 不是 是Scavo家的狗狗...
No. It's the scavo dog...
在他们家院子里呢
way down in their yard.
原来是真的啊
I guess it's true
失去一种官能 其它的就都变强了
lose one sense,all the others get heightened.
行了 你接电♥话♥ 我去找你的狗狗
okay,you get that.I'm gonna go find your dog.
快走 你这条野狗
come on,you stupid mutt.
Gaby 你还在吧?
gaby,you still here?
嗯 还是没有Roxy的踪迹
Yeah,still no sign of roxy.
不过别担心 我在努力呢
But don't worry.I'm on the case.
是导盲犬中心的Steve打来的
That was steve from the guide dog place.
来块馅饼吧?
You want a piece of pie or somethin'?
好吧 我也还不饿
Yeah,I'm not ngry either.
我不知道跟你说什么
I don't know what to say to you.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
看着你我就满足了
I'm having a good time just looking at you.
你长着跟我一样的鼻子
You have my nose.
你还不知道吧?
bet you didn't know that,right?
妈妈说我们离去是因为你经常打她
My mom says we left because you used to beat her.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
嗯 我打过她几次
Yeah,I hit her a couple times.
那你就是承认咯?
So you admit it?
什么呀 你以为我会撒个谎
What,did you think I was gonna lie
跟你说我是个好丈夫么? 我可不是
and tell you that I was a great husband? Cause I wasn'T.
不过你要知道 每个故事都有两面
But you gotta know,there's two sides to every story,
我发誓 你妈妈得到的跟付出的一样多
and I swear to god,your mom gave as good as she got.
你信我的吧?
I mean,you believe me,right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这事是个错误 我得走了
This was a mistake.I should go.
走? 我们才刚来
Go? We just got here.
听着 我跟踪你不是想找事
Look,I didn't track you down to cause any problem
我只是想确定你妈妈好好地把你抚养成人
I only wanted to make sure that your mom raised you properly,
然后现在我知道她做到了
and now I see that she did.
我是说 你...
I mean,you're...
你美丽动人
you're spectacular.
这就是我要的...
That's what I needed...
知道你一切都好 然后...
to know that you're okay and...
你有那么一个地方长得象我
that a little part of you looks just like me.
你怎么能就这么一走了之呢?
How can you just walk away?
因为我已不是以前那个混♥蛋♥了
Cause I'm not the same jerk I used to be.
当然 我乐意与你建立某种关系
Sure,I'd like to have a relationship with you,
不过如果你妈妈这么多年来
but if your mom is still scared
还在怕我的话 呃...
of me after all these years,uh...
还是不要的好
no.
我不想再让她难过
I don't want to upset her again.
我不用告诉她
I don't haveo tell her.
什么?
What?
她不用知道我见过你
She doesn't have to know that I saw you.
噢 那...
Oh,that'S...
这我可说不好
I don't know about that.
只不过是因为我有很多疑问...
It's just that I have so many questions,and...
而且我们就这么坐着说说话 是不会给谁造成伤害的
I don't think we'd be hurting anybody if we just sat and talked for a while.
我们瞒着你妈?
And we'd keep this from your mom?
当然
Sure.
那...
Well...
好吧
okay.
亲爱的 把甜品单拿回来吧
darlin',bring me back that dessert menu.
我要跟我女儿一起吃吃馅饼
I wanna have a slice of pie with my daughter.
我想我们没蜡烛了
uh,I think we might be out of candles.
不可能 到吧台找找
I don't think so. Check under the bar.
Rick
Rick.
还好吧?
How's it goin'?
"还好吧"?
"How's it goin'"?
"好"得一塌糊涂
It's goin' pretty bad.
不是那意思 对不起
I didn't mean to.I'm sorry. I'm sorry--
关于你的那些麻烦 我很遗憾
sorry for your troubles.
好感人啊
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表