Well, how did it get there?
这个是怎么到那去的
Either your mother had it in her possession
要么是你妈妈被埋时候的随身物品
when she was buried, or it was somehow buried with her.
要么是不知道怎么回事一起埋进去的
Either way, it dates the burial.
不管怎样 这告诉了我们埋葬的日期
No, that's... that's impossible.
不 这...这不可能
My mother disappeared in 1991. Sweetie...
我妈妈在1991年失踪的 亲爱的...
it's possible mom was buried somewhere else for a year and half,
有可能我妈妈被埋在别处一年半
then moved.
然后被移过来的
No, that that's not possible.
不 这 这不可能
Maybe it is...
也许就是这样的...
we decided to tell you the truth,
我们决定告诉你真♥相♥
and this is the truth.
这就是真♥相♥
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm pretty sure I just found cause of death. Zack?
我很确定我刚发现了死因 Zack
Yes, Dr. Brennan?
什么事 Dr. Brennan
See the discoloration on the inside of the skull?
看到头骨里的变色痕迹了吗
Left side... extending from the coronal suture,
左侧... 从冠状缝延伸出来
crossing the supior
横向穿过了上下颞线
and inferior temporal lines to the squamosal suture.
到了颞鳞缝
Subdural hematoma. Ooh! A big one.
硬脑膜下血肿 噢 很大一个
Dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan
Probably fatal.
可能是致命伤
There are no indications of a blow to the outer skull.
头骨外部没有被击打的痕迹
Scan the outside of the skull. Look for histological changes,
扫描头骨的外部 寻找组织的变化
microscopic modeling.
和微观的组织重建
I don't want to talk to him.
我不想和他讲话
Bones. Bones. All right.
Bones Bones 好吧
Listen, Zack, if this guy moves,
听着 Zack 如果这个人动一步
shoot him with a tranquilizer dart or something.
就给他射个麻醉镖什么的
I don't actually have a tranquilizer gun.
我并没有麻♥醉♥枪♥啊
Hey, Bones...come on.
嗨 Bones...别这样
My mother died of a subdural hematoma.
我母亲死于硬脑膜下血肿
Bleeding in the brain.
就是脑内出血
Do you want to proceed rationally, correct?
你想用理性思维来解决问题 是吗
Chances are the subdural hematoma was caused
硬脑膜下血肿有可能是由
by a blow to the head.
头上的一次击打造成的
All right, you got the how. Now, let's...
你知道了死因 那么现在...
let's get the who.
让我们找出凶手
You just told me that your mother was murdered.
你刚刚告诉我 你母亲是被谋杀的
I mean, who better to help us than... than your brother?
那么又有谁会比你哥哥更能帮助破案呢
Mom loved dolphins.
妈妈很喜欢海豚
This was mine.
这是我的
My favorite marble.
我最喜欢的弹珠
What was she doing with that?
她拿着这个干什么
Where did Booth find you?
Booth在哪找到你的
It's not hard for an FBI agent to find a parolee.
FBI探员想找一个假释犯应该不难吧
I didn't ask how, I asked where.
我没问怎么找到的 我问的是在哪
Morehead City, North Carolina.
莫尔黑德市 北加州
I call, every year, on your birthday.
每年 你生日 我都会给你打电♥话♥
You never pick up.
你从来不接
Take a hint.
还不够明显吗
Could I have this, please?
我能留着这个吗
It's evidence.
那是证据
Of what? It's a kid's marble.
什么证据 这就是个小孩玩的弹珠
It's the rules. I can't let you have it.
这是规定 我不能给你
Same old Tempe.
你还是老样子啊
Never met a rule worth breaking.
总是恪守规则
Same old Russ. On parole.
你也是老样子 又在假释期
Angela, I might send Russ in to describe some people to you.
Angela 我可能会让Russ来给你描述几个人
Okay. What people?
好的 什么人
Well, some people that a seven-year-old boy might remember.
一些能给七岁孩子的记忆留下印象的人
Well, that's a little vague there, Booth.
这话有点含糊 Booth
The drawing I mean, that's important. It's more...
这些肖像很重要
I trust your instincts.
我相信你的直觉
When it comes to men?
对男人的直觉?
When it comes to suspects.
对嫌犯的
Why do you think that bones asked her boyfriend,
你觉得为什么Bones给她男友
you know, to, uh, read her book and not me?
看了她的小说 而不是给我看
You know, maybe maybe because there was just
是不是因为里面
too much of me in the story.
有很多关于我的情节
Oh, she was embarrassed, you think, may maybe...?
哦 她会害羞 你觉得 也许...
Booth.
Booth
Yeah. I'm on my way. Thanks.
好的 我就来 谢谢
Uh, the family car just arrived.
刚刚运来了她家的车
We on the lookout for anything in particular?
我们要搜查什么
Treat it like a brand-new crime scene full workup. Let's go!
把它当做刚发现的犯罪现场 全面搜索
Tear through the whole car, treat it, and then go through it with a fine-tooth comb.
把车拆了 然后仔仔细细的搜查一遍
That's our old car, all right.
这就是我们家的老车了
The name of my school is scraped off, Woodside Elementary.
我学校的名字被刮掉了 伍德赛德小学
They said they didn't find anything in the car.
他们说在车里没找到任何线索
There was a bloodstain, front seat, passenger side.
在副驾驶那有块血迹
Guys! Everybody!
所有人注意了
I need the space! Now!
现在清一下场
What? Now?!
什么 现在
Yeah, now.
对 现在
Take five, everybody.
所有人都休息一下
Twice in two days.
两天里清场两次了
I had the NCIC database check for a married couple
在国家犯罪信息中心的数据库中 我找到了在1978年
who disappeared in 1978.
失踪的一对夫妻
Meet Max and Ruth Keenan.
来见见Max和Ruth Keenan
That's Mom and Dad, all right.
对 是妈妈和爸爸
The NCIC database, that's...
国家犯罪信息中心数据库 那是记录...
that's criminals.
罪犯的
My parents were on a list of federal offenders?
我爸妈在联邦罪犯的名单上?
How do you like that?
你看吧
Guess a criminal nature runs in the family.
估计我的犯罪基因是遗传的
You were seven years old, Russ.
你那时都七岁了 Russ
Old enough to remember. What...
足以记事了 你...
what is your real name?
你的真名是什么
What is my real name?
我的真名是什么
Bones, it's right here in the file.
Bones 文件里写了
No! No! I want him to tell me.
不 不 我要他亲口告诉我
What is my real name, Russ?
我的真名是什么 Russ
My name was Kyle.
我叫Kyle
Your name was Joy.
你叫Joy
You are not my brother.
你才不是我哥
Bones... No!
Bones... 不
He lied about that. What else are you lying about?
他撒谎了 你还撒过什么谎
What else are you not telling us?
你还有什么事瞒着我
At first,I thought the worst thing was that they were missing.
一开始 我觉得他们的失踪是最糟糕的事
Except dead means no more hope.
更糟的是死亡 意味着失去了希望
My mother was alive for almost two years after they disappeared.
我妈在失踪之后还生活了快两年
She abandoned me.
她抛弃了我
You don't know that.
你别这么说
Look, you finally got to slap Russ.
你看 你终于打了Russ一巴掌了
You've been wanting to do that for years.
这么多年终于得偿所愿了
I worshipped him, you know?
你知道吗 我很以前很崇拜他
God, he was so cool.
天啊 他那时超酷的
Everyone knew I was Russ Brennan's little sister.
大家都知道我是Russ的妹妹
I wasn't... cool or pretty, so, being his sister...
我...我不酷也不漂亮 所以 能当他的妹妹...
you know that game, Marco Polo?
你知道马可波罗这个游戏吗
I'd be sitting in class,
我坐在教室里
and I'd hear out the window, "Marco!"
听见窗外有人在喊 "马可"
It'd be Russ checking in on me,
是Russ来看我
letting everyone know that I was his little sister.
让大家都知道 我是他的妹妹
Did you... "Polo"?
你有...回答 "波罗"吗
Yeah, sometimes it would be the only word I said all day.
是啊 有时候这就是我一整天说的唯一一个词
Polo.
波罗
And then Mom and Dad disappeared
然后爸妈就失踪了
Russ took off.
Russ也走了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表