I was being...
我是在...
Tomorrow's fine. Call me tomorrow.
那明天吧 明天打电♥话♥给我
We missed our reservation.
我们错过预定了
Ah, well, that's the price we pay for scientific exploration and discovery.
就当做是科学探索和发现的代价吧
You realize that this is just recreational, Michael.
你知道我们只是各取所需 对吧 Michael
Of course.
当然
I'm just impressed that we can just pick up where we left off
我只是觉得我们还像以前那样
like no time has passed.
好像时间没有流逝
Time is an imposed construct.
时间只是一个概念
Nice to know we can rely on physics.
很高兴我们还能指望物理
You really think you'll move here?
你真的要搬过来
Depends on the offer.
取决于工作
Maybe I could get you a position at the Jeffersonian.
也许我可以在Jeffersonian给你找份工作
Working for my old student.
给我的学生打工
Would that be a problem?
有问题吗
We're better when we're not vying for dominance in the same arena.
我们不在一个领域竞争会更好
I can't help it if I'm usually right.
我对的时候总想去争
Does that mean you've closed the case on that girl in the fridge?
是不是说冰箱女孩儿的案子结了
I found some stress fractures on the wrists. Not much else.
我找到了一些手腕间的压力伤 再没什么了
I will.
我会找到的
Same old confident Brennan.
你还是老样子那么自信
I'm sorry; is school in session?
不好意思 又要上课了吗
Old habits die hard.
江山易改 本性难移
She did fight, Michael.
她挣扎过 Michael
They kept her... tied up like an animal.
他们把她像...动物一样绑起来
But she fought.
但是她反抗了
That's how she got those stress fractures
所以会有那些伤
because she was bound and struggling.
因为她被绑起来还在挣扎
I just... I keep seeing her face.
我只是...我一直看见她的面容
You know how it is.
你知道这种感觉
Using a refrigerator to hide a body...
用冰箱藏尸体...
It's kind of perfect, isn't it?
还挺完美 不是吗
Good way to remove the victim without being detected.
移♥动♥尸体还不会引起怀疑的好法子
The rubber gaskets seal in the odor.
橡皮垫把气味封锁在了里面
Maybe the company should use that in their ads.
也许工厂会用那个做广♥告♥
She's late. She's never late.
她迟到了 她从不迟到的
You worried about her?
你担心她
I'm happy for her.
我为她开心
Why?
为什么
Remember that time you were late?
还记得上次你迟到吗
Good morning, all.
各位早上好
You know you can take the day off.
你今天可以不用来的
You deserve one day.
你值得一天
Michael wanted to take a look at our equipment.
Michael想来看看我们的设备
I'm going to let that one go.
我会让那位离开
The guys wanted to meet him, anyway.
反正大家也想见见他
They could learn a lot from him.
他们也能让从他那儿学些东西
You were Brennan's professor?
你是Brennan的教授
She was 23. An adult.
她那会儿23岁 成年人了
That's what Clinton said.
克♥林♥顿♥也是这么说的
You run through a lot of students?
你教过很多学生
That was a long time ago, and Tempe was very advanced.
那是很久之前了 而她很优秀
More colleague than student.
她更像同事而非学生
I'm a pretty advanced student.
我也是个很优秀的学生
No offense, but, um, I'm not interested.
无意冒犯 但是我不太感兴趣
No, I meant me and her...
不 我说我和她...
Oh! Burned.
哈哈哈 糗了吧
What have you found?
发现什么了
X- rays reveal low bone density.
X光显示骨头密度和
And the parathyroid hormone levels are also low.
和副甲状腺荷尔蒙都偏低
There's a medical condition called hyperparathyroidism...
有种疾病叫甲状旁腺功能亢进...
Symptoms include muscle weakness, brittle bones, yeah I know...
我知道...症状包括肌无力和骨头密度降低
You may be premature with your struggle theory.
你那套挣扎的理论看来说早了
I doubt that.
表示怀疑
You mean you don't want to be doubted.
你只是不想被质疑
I can take it.
我可以接受
The wrist fractures could have resulted from her medical condition.
手腕上的伤可能是因病引起的
Unlikely. However...
不太像...但是
Or be an unrelated cause of nontraumatic fissures.
或者是非外伤的无关裂隙
Non-traumatic? Look at these.
非外伤 看这里
It's something to consider.
这也是个思路
Last thing you want to do is jump to conclusions without evidence.
你最不喜欢的就是忽略证据想当然
I know how much you want to find who did this.
我知道你有多想找到凶手
This seems like an appropriate moment to discuss human goop.
到了讨论黏糊糊的组织的时候
Chemical analysis of the liver and kidney tissues
肝脏和肾组织的化学分♥析♥显示
reveals significant evidence of the narcotic hydromorphone.
含有麻醉性氢吗♥啡♥酮
Hydromorphone?
氢吗♥啡♥酮
Also known as hospital heroin.
也被称作医用海♥洛♥因♥
In what kind of concentration?
浓度是多少
Given her probable size and weight, its fatal.
基于她的身高体重 是致命的
Where'd you go to dinner last night?
你昨晚去哪儿吃饭了
We wound up staying in.
我们最后在家吃的
We need to know if that amount accrued over time
我们一次要查明这些是累积摄入的
or was delivered in one large dose.
还是一次摄入的
You didn't come back to the lab, did you?
你们没回实验室 对吧
I made a frittata.
我做了菜肉馅煎蛋饼
Oh, wow! He cooks, too. Can we share him?
哇 他还会做饭 我们能分享他吗
We also need to know if the hydromorphone was administered intravenously or orally.
我们还要知道氢吗♥啡♥酮是静脉注射还是口服的
I should get going. I'm meeting the board of the university.
我得走了 去见大学管理会的同仁
I'll call you after my appointment. It was nice meeting you all.
开完会打给你 认识你们很开心
What? Is it so odd for everyone to see me with a man?
咋了 我和一个男的在一起就这么奇怪吗
Print out the levels of hydromorphone you found in her system...
把她体内的氢吗♥啡♥酮量打出来...
I want you to find the overload point
我需要你去找到
that could cause the stress fractures in her wrists
能让她手腕骨折的临界值
and examine the left ilium.
还有检查下左骼骨
There seems to be some degeneration on the edge.
边缘处看起来有些恶化
I know it sounds terrible, but I hoped that she had just run away.
我知道这听起来很糟糕 但我希望她是离家出走了
That way, I could believe she was still alive.
这样我还能寄希望于她还活着
She started turning against us in high school.
她在高中开始叛逆起来
Did a lot of drugs.
吸毒
We tried to help her...
我们试着去帮她
sent her to rehab, therapy...
送她去戒毒所康复...
Kids have a lot to contend with these days.
现在的孩子有很多事要烦
We didn't help her, not really.
我们没真的帮到她
We had nannies to raise her because we were so busy
因为我们很忙所以是保姆照顾她长大的
and we sent her to shrinks when she had problems instead of talking to her...
而她有心理问题的时候没和她谈谈就送去心理医生那儿
You can't blame yourself.
你也无能为力
Environment plays a huge role in development.
环境在成长中至关重要
I'd like some pictures of Maggie so I could compare them with her remains.
我想要一些Maggie的照片好和遗体做对比
Pictures of her dancing would be most helpful, or swimming.
跳舞游泳的照片会很有用
How do you know she danced and swam?
你怎么知道她跳舞还游泳
Some things can't be erased from the body.
有些身体上的痕迹是抹除不掉的
I'm sorry, but I need to ask you about your daughter's drug problems.
很抱歉但我得询问下有关你女儿的毒瘾问题
Do you know what she was using?
你们知道她在服用什么吗
Alcohol, ecstasy, marijuana...
酒精 摇♥头♥丸♥ 大♥麻♥...
What about the narcotic hydromorphone?
那麻醉性氢吗♥啡♥酮呢
Hospital heroin?
医用海♥洛♥因♥
Doesn't sound familiar.
没怎么听过
She had a thyroid condition.
她有甲状腺疾病
Was anything prescribed for that?
有开什么药吗
Her endocrinologist might know.
她的内分泌医生应该知道
We have to find who did this to Maggie.
我们一定会找到凶手
We have to do this for her.
为了她要做这件事
Maggie's condition didn't respond to medication.
药品对Maggie的疾病没有疗效
I was trying to get her to agree to surgery when she disappeared.
她失踪前我试图劝她做手术
What types of medication are we talking about?
都开了什么药
Furosemide, pamidronate. I tried various calcitonins.
速尿灵 帕米膦酸 试了很多降血钙素
What about hydromorphone?
那氢吗♥啡♥酮呢
There are no pain issues associated with hyperparathyroidism.
甲亢没有什么疼痛感
But I knew Maggie had a drug problem.
但我知道她有药瘾
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表