怎么可能
No one from the State Department has interviewed me in two years.
这两年国♥务♥院♥的人就没有一个人和我谈过话的
No one from the State Department has ever interviewed you.
永远不会有国♥务♥院♥的人和你谈话
Right, yeah, let's play it your way.
对 你说得对 让我们用你们的方法来
Six months ago, your cousin was appointed to a very high posting in the government.
六个月前 你的表哥出任政♥府♥中的要职
My cousin with the bad rug?
我那个戴假发的表哥?
It doesn't affect his security clearance.
这对他的政审毫无影响
It should. It demonstrates a complete denial of reality.
肯定有影响 假发表现了他对现实的完全否定
Appointed to what very high posting?
担任了什么要职
That's classified.
这是机密
In what part of the government, or is that classified, as well?
在政♥府♥机构的哪个部门 这个问题也是机密吗
As a potential embarrassment, you were thoroughly checked out.
说出来略难堪 你已经被彻查过了
What kind of embarrassment?
什么样的难堪
You are a conspiracy buff, Dr. Hodgins.
你是一名阴谋论者 Dr. Hodgins
You're paranoid.
你有妄想症
Okay, okay, so, you're telling me
好吧 也就是说
that my toe- chewing, moron cousin was appointed to
我那个咬脚趾的傻表哥在政♥府♥的一个秘密部门
a secret post in a secret part of the government
担任了你不能告诉我的
you can't tell me about,
秘密要职
so you compiled a secret dossier on me,
于是你就给我编造了一个秘密卷宗
but I'm the one who's paranoid?
然后我是那个有妄想症的人
We don't use the word "dossier."
我们不用卷宗这个词
What was the finding?
结果是什么
I still work here, so...
我还在这里工作 所以
Harmless.
无害的
Harmless?
无害的?
I'm harmless?
我无害?
Yes. You do not pose a viable threat.
对 你不会引起任何可行性的威胁
Well, that's just... insulting.
这 这简直就是侮辱
If you want me to interview you, I will.
如果你想让我和你谈话的话 我会的
But I'll only discover what we already know.
但是我只能得出我们已经得出的结论
You are benign.
你没有什么危险性
I am not benign, lady.
我有危险性 女士
I'm not harmless.
我不是无害的
I'm malignant.
我有害
I'm a loaded cannon.
我是填充了炸♥弹♥的大炮
I know things that would curdle your blood,
我知道怎样能让你的血液凝固
including a formula that literally curdles blood.
包括能使你全部血液凝固的药方
She's wrong. I'm dangerous.
她错了 我很危险的
Carl Decker is 1.7 meters tall and weighs 58.2 kilograms.
Carl Decker身高是1米7 体重58.2公斤
An ultra- marathoner.
狂热的马拉松爱好者
Be glad he's so lean.
好在他很瘦
It should make him easier to find.
这样就很容易发现他了
Not him. I talked to Pickering
不是他 我和Pickering谈过了
Was it awful?
感觉难受吗
Actually, I found it cathartic.
实际上我倒是觉得这是一种宣泄
Well, his head's down. What do you think?
他低着头 你怎么看
No. He doesn't move like a runner.
他的行为方式看起来不像是跑马拉松的人
She knows a lot about us.
她很了解我们
It's creepy.
这太诡异了
It's confidential.
那是机密
Couldn't you get the file?
你拿不到档案吗
Probably.
可能吧
Then it's not confidential.
那就算不上什么机密
That's him.
这是他
That's Carl Decker.
这个是Carl Decker
Fast forward.
快进
See if he shows up with anyone else.
看看有没有其他人和他一起出现
Back up.
后退
Freeze on that guy.
看一下那个人
Can you zoom in?
你能再拉进一点吗
Hmm. A secret life can cause marital strife.
嗯 秘密生活会导致婚姻破裂
He was having an affair with a man?
他和一个男人偷♥情♥吗
All right, simmer down. For all we know, he's meeting a hit man.
好了 总的来说 我们现在知道他见了一名杀手
Doesn't look like a hit man. Just print the picture.
看起来不像杀手啊 把照片打印出来
I'll put the word out, see if he's in any of the Bureau databases.
等会我发放消息 看看这个男人在联邦数据库里有没有信息
And when we find him?
我们什么时候去找他
Haul him in, check to see if he's got both ears.
把他抓进来 看看他的两只耳朵还都在不在
Let you know what happens.
到时候我会告诉你的
Could we start, please?
我们可以开始了吗
Anytime.
随时
I can do two things at once.
我可以一心二用
Mr. Addy, I require your full attention.
Mr. Addy 我需要你集中注意力
No, you don't.
不 你不需要
But I'll give it to you.
但是我可以把注意力集中到你那
What I need to do here is establish
我需要做的就是确定
that you are not a threat to the security of this country.
你对这个国家的安全没有威胁
I'm getting a degree in forensic anthropology.
我在修法医人类学的学位
I'm halfway through another in engineering.
修了一半工程学学位
What are you afraid I'll do?
你怕我做什么呢
Build a race of criminal robots who'll destroy the Earth?
建立一个罪恶的机器人种族来摧毁地球吗
Do you have that kind of fantasy often?
你经常会有这种幻想吗
Very often.
经常会有
Does it concern you that such adolescent thoughts
那这种幼稚的想法♥会♥不会让你觉得
are a sign of emotional retardation?
是情感退化的表现呢
I've been told.
有人这么和我说过
I'm working on it.
我也在克服它
Can you understand why that concerns us?
你知道这为什么会让我们担心吗
Not really.
不知道
Hypothetically: you have a piece of information...
假如你获得了一条信息
Secret and meaningful information?
一条秘密的但是很有意义的信息
Yes.
嗯
And the security of the country's at stake.
国♥家♥安♥全♥正处于危机状态
Could I bribe you to give it to me?
我可以通过贿赂你来获得这条信息吗
No.
不可以
Threaten you? - No.-
恐吓你 不行
What if I made a reasonable, rational argument,
如果我的理由很充分 还很理性呢
very persuasive?
特别有说服力吗
Merely persuasive?
仅仅有说服力?
Irrefutable.
不能拒绝的
I make an irrefutable argument
我用一个毋庸置疑的理论
as to why you should give me this piece of information.
来让你把这条信息给我
Would you do so?
你会这么做吗
Not without checking with Dr. Brennan or Angela first,
首先我要和Dr. Brennan还有Angela确认一下
see what they said,
看看她们怎么说
maybe Agent Booth, if he'd talk to me.
可能还有Booth探员 如果他会和我讨论这件事的话
He probably wouldn't.
他应该不会和我讨论这个
I'd check with Dr. Hodgins,
我会和Dr. Hodgins确认一下
but he'd say it was all part of some conspiracy,
但是他可能会说这里面有阴谋
so I mostly only take his advice on women.
所以我只会在女人这个话题上听取他的意见
480 volts, 350 amps.
480伏特 350安培
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
It's sort of secret information
这是秘密信息的一种
I probably shouldn't tell you.
也许我不应该告诉你
Any other questions?
还有问题吗
Good work, sir.
干的漂亮 长官
I only posted his face
我刚在20分钟前
on the hot sheet 20 minutes ago.
把他的照片登上去
My boss is the United States Attorney General.
我的上司是美国司法部部长
You're not doing my career any good
你把我登在寻人名单上面
putting me on the hot list.
会给我的工作带来不利影响
Special Agent Seeley Booth,
特别探员Seeley Booth
Assistant U.S. Attorney Ken Weeks.
这位是Ken Weeksmeet 司法部长的助理
I was hoping you'd turn out to be gay or have only one ear.
我还指望你是个同性恋或者是一只耳
Yeah, I get the gay thing a lot because I'm so cute,
因为我太招人喜欢了 所以很多人以为我是同性恋
but the one- ear thing, that's unique to you.
但是一只耳这个事情我还是第一次听说
You're Carl Decker's Justice Department handler?
你是Carl Decker那个案子的负责人吗
Carl Decker was my prime witness against KBC Systems.
Carl Decker曾是我对付KBC的王牌
Was?
曾
You get fired cause we caught you
你因为我们在汽车旅馆的监控上
on some motel surveillance cam?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表