Look, all I'm saying is that maybe
我说的是 也许
the real gift is when you accept something with a little grace.
真正的礼物是你心怀感谢地接受的那一刻
Over a billion pennies were minted in 1943,
在1943年一共浇铸了十几亿一分钱
most of them in steel to conserve copper for World War II, but...
大多都是钢的 因为在二战时需要用到铜 但是...
A handful was struck in an old style bronze planchette
仅有一小部分还是用老办法的青铜铸成的
Only about 12 of them exist today.
现存的只有12枚
Wow. And this is one of them?
哇 这是其中的一枚
Yes.
是的
Huh. How much is it worth?
哈 这值多少钱
Over $100,000.
超过10万美金
Lionel never showed Gil Atkins the best part of his collection.
Lionel从没给Gil Atkins展示他最棒的藏品
Atkins murdered him,
Atkins杀害了他
and never knew there was a... fortune in his pocket.
永远都不知道在他的口袋里有...一笔财富
Well, it looks like Careful Lionel got the last laugh.
看起来 谨慎的Lionel笑到了最后
Ready?
准备好了吗
It's time for our test results.
我们的最终结果出来了
Green. Green. Uh, is that green as in "go,"
绿色 绿色 绿色的意思是 可以走
or green as in "stick a needle in your brain"?
还是意味着 给你大脑打个针呢
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Oh.
哦
Yes
太好了
We are outta here. Merry Christmas everyone.
我们可以走啦 大家圣诞快乐
Go. Go have Christmas.
走吧 去过圣诞节吧
Wish your boy a merry Christmas from me.
替我问候你儿子
I'm at Wong Foo's if you decide you want company.
如果你希望有人一起过节 我在王家餐馆等你
Merry Christmas, Bones.
圣诞快乐 Bones
Excuse me?
有人吗
Hi.
嗨
My name is Lisa Pearce,
我叫Lisa Pearce
and this is my grandmother, Ivy Gillespie.
这是我的祖母 Ivy Gillespie
Are you Dr. Brennan?
你是Dr. Brennan吗
Yes.
是的
I gave birth to a half- white child in Oklahoma in 1960;
我在1960年于俄克拉荷马生下了一个黑白混血的孩子
Lionel's daughter.
是Lionel的女儿
Raised her myself.
我独自把她养大
No education.
我没有受过教育
I got her to college.
但是送她上了大学
She died eight years ago.
她八年前去世了
And Grandma raised me after that.
自那之后祖母就开始抚养我了
Her mother was a nurse
她的母亲是个护士
and Lisa's going to be a doctor.
Lisa将会成为医生
Grandma, I can't afford college.
祖母 我付不起大学学费
So Lionel was murdered.
所以Lionel是被杀了
In 1959, yes, by a man named Gil Atkins.
在1959年 是的 一个叫Gil Atkins的人做的
And you can figure that out all this time later?
这么多年后 你还能知道这些
He had these.
在他身上有这些
Tickets to... Paris.
去...巴黎的机票
Grandma, isn't that what he promised you?
祖母 那不是他跟你保证的吗
A life in France?
在法国的生活
I thought the worst of him.
我把他想得太坏了
Thank you, Dr. Brennan.
谢谢你 Dr. Brennan
I have something even better.
我还有些更好的给你
What could be better?
还能有什么更好的呢
You've given me back my life.
你把我的生命都还给我了
It's a penny.
这是一分钱
There's something you ought to know about that penny.
关于这个一分钱你需要知道一些事
Drinks?
酒吗
Ah, yes.
啊 是的
Christmas spirits, well, they come in many a guise.
圣诞精神 会以不同形式出现
Cheers. Ah...
干杯 啊...
Ivy Gillespie came to the lab after you left
Ivy Gillespie在你离开不久来实验室了
with her granddaughter.
和她的孙女一起
Don't you want to know what happened?
你不想知道发生了什么吗
I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
You told her about Careful Lionel.
你跟她讲了谨慎的Lionel的事情
You showed her the letters, the tickets.
你给她看了信 机票
She cried, but you made her happy.
她哭了 但是你让她非常开心
Not to mention I gave her a penny
更别提我还给了她一分钱
worth over a hundred thousand dollars.
这一分钱价值超过10万美金
She won't care about that today.
今天她根本不会在意那个
You just gave somebody the best Christmas gift
你给了一个人她以前都
they could ever get.
得不到的最棒的圣诞礼物
Who's the secret Santa now?
现在谁是神秘圣诞老人
Stop.
闭嘴
And that weirdo assistant of yours just made me
而且你的那个怪异的助理
the coolest dad in the world.
刚刚让我成为这世界上最酷的爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
- Come on! - Daddy!
快来 爸爸
Hey, look. Look at this thing.
嘿 看 你看这个
Can it flip?
他会翻跟头吗
How cool. It can flip, trip, swim, whatever you want.
太酷了 他会翻跟头 走路 游泳 你想让他做什么都行
Say "Merry Christmas. "
快说 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表