Angela?
Angela
Is the Louvre just unbelievable?
卢浮宫真的有那么叹为观止吗
It's the most beautiful place you'll ever see.
那是你这辈子见过最美的地方了
Maybe you can tell me about it sometime.
也许有空你能跟我讲讲
You'll go there yourself.
你会自己去看的
I know you will.
我知道你会的
270, here's BioTech.
270 这就是BioTech了
When we get in there, we'll sweat the head guy.
我们进去以后 先吓唬一下负责人
Hello? F...BI.
你好 F...BI
Okay. So this is BioTech.
好吧 看来这就是BioTech
Sorry I couldn't be any more help.
对不起我只能帮到这儿了
Thanks, I appreciate it.
谢谢了 非常感谢
All right, building manager says
好吧 房♥屋管♥理♥员♥说
BioTech went belly- up two years ago.
BioTech两年前就倒闭了
They couldn't even pay the last month's rent.
他们甚至连最后一个月的房♥租都交不起
Where'd they go?
他们去哪里了
Well, he doesn't know.
他不知道
What, two years ago?
啥 两年前
Exactly. And, I mean, Amy Cullen's graft was sold
是的 而且 Amy Cullen的移植骨
to Washington General 12 months ago.
是在12个月前卖♥♥给华盛顿综合医院的
If BioTech doesn't exist,
如果BioTech根本不存在
who sold the diseased bone to the hospital?
那是谁将携带疾病的骨头卖♥♥给医院的呢
Where is he?
他人呢
Dr. Ogden had to oversee the transport of a liver to Baltimore.
Dr. Ogden陪同监督配送至巴尔的摩的肝脏了
He won't be back until morning.
他明天早上才能回来
Oh, a liver? Where'd he get this one from, huh?
哦 肝脏 他是从哪里拿到它的呢 嗯
An alcoholic at a corner bar?
在街角酒吧的酗酒者吗
We've dealt with BioTech for years.
我们和BioTech合作多年了
They're very reputable.
他们名声很好的
There's no such company as BioTech.
根本就没有BioTech这家公♥司♥
That's not possible.
那不可能
Well, you know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think Ogden's in on the whole thing.
我想Ogden才是幕后黑手
A little bio- medical payola.
生物医学的小贿赂啊
Buys third- rate parts in exchange for a condo in St. Croix.
买♥♥卖♥♥三流的器官换取在圣克罗伊岛的公♥寓♥
Dr. Ogden's a very good man.
Dr. Ogden是个很好的人
I know there were problems in his past, but that's...
我知道他之前是有些问题 但是那不过是
Oh, you mean there are skeletons in his closet.
哦 你是说他其实是有黑历史的是吗
Well, I can't wait to see this guy's record.
那我真是迫不及待想看下这个人的记录了
Alexandra, is there any way to tell
Alexandra 有没有任何办法
if a patient at Washington General
可以获知在华盛顿综合医院有没有病人
received a graft from the same donor as Amy Cullen?
和Amy Cullen一样接受了同一个捐赠者的移植骨吗
Only the tissue lab knows for sure.
只有组织库才能清楚的知道
But...after you left, I was curious, and...
但是 你离开后 我很好奇 然后
Please. It's already too late for Amy, but...
拜托了 对于Amy而言已经太晚了 但是
it might not be for someone else.
对于其他人来说可能还不晚
A woman named Kelly DeMarco.
一个名叫Kelly DeMarco的女性
It was a car accident.
是场车祸
This is Booth.
我是Booth
I need a phone and address for a Kelly DeMarco in the Potomac area.
我需要知道住在Potomac区域的Kelly DeMarco的电♥话♥和地址
Two grafts, same day as Amy.
两块移植骨 和Amy在同一天
Both grafts came from BioTech.
两块骨头都来自BioTech
When?
什么时候
You sure?
你确定吗
What is it?
怎么了
Thanks. Kelly DeMarco. She's dead.
谢谢 Kelly DeMarco 她去世了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
We need to know for sure
我们需要确认一下
if she had the same kind of cancer.
如果她也是同样的癌症的话
We have to exhume her.
我们需要发掘她的尸骨
Kelly DeMarco, age 32,
Kelly DeMarco 32岁
died of lung cancer two months ago.
两个月前死于肺癌
Take a biopsy of this ulna graft from Ms. DeMarco,
从Ms. DeMarco的尺骨移植上取一个组织切片
and compare it with the core sample from Amy's leg.
和Amy腿中的骨髓样本对比
Now, look, I spoke to DeMarco's husband.
听着 我和DeMarco的丈夫聊了聊
She had the accident, she had all the operations.
她出了事故 做了手术
You know, she never smoked a cigarette in her whole life,
她一辈子从来没有吸过烟
only to die of lung cancer eight months ago.
八个月前却死于肺癌
When your number's up, I guess, right?
命数已尽 我猜
I never understood that saying:
我从来都没办理解那句话
"When your number's up."
命数已尽
Numbers and equations are quantitative and predictable.
数字和等式都是定量以及可预测的
Everyone knows when a number's up.
所有人都知道什么时候就没有数了
How do you listen to this all day?
你每天都听着这个是怎么活的
I find intelligence soothing.
我觉得很聪明让我情绪很舒缓
It's amazing how quickly this spread.
这扩散的速度真是惊人
The grafts went into this woman's body,
移植骨进入这个女人的身体
and within weeks the cancer cells metastasized to her lungs.
只用了几周癌细胞就转移到了她的肺上
By then the disease was unstoppable.
从那时开始这病就势如破竹
Same bones, same donor. Same disease.
同样的骨头 同样的捐赠者 同样的疾病
Oh, look, I got three agents out there right now
我派三个探员现在
searching for BioTech.
在调查BioTech
But all we have to work on
但是我们需要做的
is this e- mail address assigned to a fictitious name.
就只有这个用假名来注册的电子邮箱地址
Okay, let's just say that
好吧 我们就这么说吧
Ogden and this fake tissue lab are in cahoots.
Ogden和这个假冒的组织库是相互勾结的
How many other bones out there could be from the same donor?
同一个捐赠者会有多少块骨头在外面流通呢
There are 206 bones in the human body, Agent Booth.
人体有206块骨头 Booth探员
Of those, any number of them are graftable.
当然 任何一块都是可移植的
Okay, you're saying that hundreds of people could still be out there
好吧 你是说可能还有数以百计的人们
with cancer time- bombs in them and not even realize it?
身体里放着这么一颗癌症炸♥弹♥却不自知吗
We need to call every hospital in the D.C. area.
我们需要给特区的每个医院打电♥话♥
If they acquired BioTech grafts at the same time as Amy,
看他们是不是和Amy同一天接受了BioTech的移植骨
those recipients need to be tracked down and tested immediately.
接受移植的人们需要马上被追踪和检查
Fine. If you're right,
好吧 如果你是对的
then the Bureau can then officially designate this a "serial killing."
那么联邦调查局就可以正式定义这是个连环谋杀案了
Agent Booth? The records you've been waiting for.
Booth探员 您等着要的记录
Well, look at this. Alexandra Combs, she wasn't lying.
哈 看看这个 Alexandria Combs 她没有说谎
Background check turns up that
背景调查显示
Ogden was fired from a private hospital in Denver.
Ogden曾被一个丹佛的私人医院炒了鱿鱼
Reason?
原因是
Accepting a bribe for bumping someone up on the donor lists.
接受贿赂 提前了某人的捐赠排名
This guy is dirty.
这个人不清白
Look. What I did in Denver was wrong,
好吧 我在丹佛做的不对
but I did it for good reason.
但是我是出于好意才做的
To line your pockets?
填满荷包吗
The money went to keep a struggling clinic afloat.
钱是用来救济一个即将倒闭的诊所的
Besides, it came from a family that could afford it.
再说 那些人付得起这些钱
So taking advantage of wealthy people is okay?
所以抢富人的钱就可以了吗
I'm not saying I'm proud of what I did, Dr. Brennan,
我没说我引以为傲 Dr. Brennan
but just because I took that bribe
但是就算我之前收受贿赂
doesn't mean I had anything to do with this.
这也不代表这件事和我有什么关系
Why don't you tell us about your relationship with BioTech?
那你为啥不能告诉我们你和BioTech的关系呢
Same that I have with every company I deal with
和我合作的其他所有公♥司♥的关系一样
a virtual one.
是基于网络合作
E- mails, on- line financial transactions.
电子邮箱 线上金融汇款
My assistant sends out a country- wide search
我的助理在全国范围内进行搜索
for the organ or bone that we're looking for.
寻找我们需要的器官或者骨头
They respond back, and we bid.
他们回复我们 然后我们出价
If we can reach an agreement,
如果我们达成一致
then the part is immediately transported for surgery.
器官就会即刻运输过来实施手术
And in Amy Cullen's case?
那么Amy Cullen呢
Same protocol: I bid, I bought, I received.
一样的模式 我出价 我买♥♥入 我接收
No conversations were had.
没有发生过任何沟通
We are not required to check out suppliers
我们没有义务去调查每一个每一次
each and every time we take an order.
给我们提供器官的供应商
You know what, Ogden,
你知道吗 Ogden
I'm going to contact every bank you've done business with.
一会儿我就联♥系♥和你有交易往来的每一家银行
If I find one deposit that's suspicious,
如果我发现一个有猫腻的出入账
you know what? You're mine.
你知道吗 你就逃不出我的手心
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表