第一季第四集
识骨寻踪
We already know what killed the bear.
我们早知道这熊咋死的
Who's the vet here, Sherman?
这里谁才是兽医 Shermen
You are, Denise. Who's the park ranger?
你啊 Denise 那谁是公园护林员呢
That'd be you, Sherman.
那当然是你咯 Shermen
That's why I know what killed him.
所以我才知道谁杀了它啊
A scared camper drilled him with a Winchester Magnum.338.
被吓坏的露营者用温彻斯特·马格南.338步♥枪♥杀的
I get it. You're afraid I'm not showing respect to the bear's spirit.
我明白了 你是怕我对这头熊的灵魂不敬
Because I have better things to do
因为我有更好的事情要做
than wait around for you to tell me what I already know.
而不是在这等你告诉我些我早知道的事
The law says I have to send in as much information as I can
按规定我必须上报尽可能多的信息
age, weight, what he last ate...
年龄 重量 最后吃的东西
He was in hyperphagia,
它正在过量进食
eating everything he could find before going into hibernation.
冬眠前会吃掉所有它能找到的食物
What?
什么
Oh, God.
我的天
It looks human to me. Sorry.
我看是人类 对不起
What's the deal?
什么情况
It was found in eastern Washington State.
这是在华盛顿州东部找到的
Where? Inside a bear.
哪儿 熊肚子里
No, I mean...
不 我是问...
Inside a bear?
熊肚子里?
Autopsy revealed bone fragments in the bear's stomach and intestine.
验尸发现熊的胃和肠道里有骨头碎片
An autopsy on an animal is a necropsy.
给动物验尸应该叫做解剖
Yeah, you know, it's pretty crucial we get that straight right off the bat.
对啊 开门见山很紧要
Meanwhile, about the dead human being...
话说回来 关于这个死者
What do you need me for? The bear ate somebody.
你要我♥干♥嘛 一头熊吃了个人
26 bone fragments in total.
一共26块骨头碎片
Case bumped to the Seattle field office. They bumped it to me.
案子先推给西雅图办事处 然后又推给了我
Check it out.
来看看
Why'd they bump it to you?
为什么他们会把案子推给你
Bones, I mean, do you really care about the inner workings of the FBI office?
骨儿 你是真关心FBI内部事务的流程么
They bumped it to you because you work with me.
他们推给你是因为你和我共事
No, they hoped that you could help ID the body.
不 他们希望你能帮忙辨认尸体
From a hand?
就靠一只手么
Well, they have high expectations.
他们对你期望很高嘛
Definitely human. Opposable thumb.
肯定是人类 对生拇指
Probably male from the size.
从大小上看应该是男性
What? Kerf marks.
什么 锯痕
Marks made from a cutting tool.
是某种切割工具留下的
Maybe when they cut open the bear.
可能他们给熊开膛时弄的
No. It's not a straight edge.
不 边缘不平整
Residual cross-section striae.
残余的剖面细沟
Just because you say in that definitive tone
虽然你说的很肯定
doesn't mean it means anything to me.
但对我来说毫无意义
These marks were made from a saw.
这些痕迹是锯子造成的
The hand was already separated from the rest of the person when the bear ate them.
熊吃他之前 手就已经与身体分开了
Somebody was dismembered and fed to a bear?
他是被肢解后喂给熊的
That's one possibility.
是一种可能
OK. Um, thanks, Bones. Glad I could help.
谢了 骨头 很高兴能帮上忙
But you're not done.
但还没完呢
I'll check out the photographs and the x-rays, see if I can confirm sex and age.
我再查查照片和x片 看能不能确认性别和年龄
Pack your bags. We're going to Washington State.
收拾行李 我们去华盛顿州
I'm not going to Washington State.
我才不去华盛顿
Again, just because you say it in that definitive tone
再说一次 虽然你说的很肯定
doesn't mean it means anything to me.
但对我来说毫无意义
Why is Booth the one who decides we go to Washington state?
凭啥Booth决定我去不去华盛顿州
He gets the gun and the authority. He's the one that people like.
就因为他有枪有权 大家都喜欢他啊
Firstly, he didn't decide that you go to Washington State.
首先 不是他决定让你去华盛顿的
He made a request.
他只是提出请求
I am the one who decides where you do and do not go.
是我决定你去哪不去哪
And secondly?
那其次呢
Secondly, it's time to live a little, Temperance.
其次 是时候享受生活了 Temperance
Connect with other people.
和其他人交流交流
Are you suggesting I take this opportunity to have sex with Booth on a field trip?
你是在建议我趁着出差和Booth滚床单么
Good God. Where's Dr Freud when you need him?
我的神啊 这时候弗洛伊德去哪了
I don't understand what you're saying.
我不懂你在说什么
Which is precisely why I am sending you to the Great North Woods.
这正是我要派你去大北森林的原因
Come on, now. You've partially digested, dismembered skeletal remains to examine.
去吧 有被部分消化的肢解残骸等你检查哦
That should put a smile on your face.
这你总该笑了吧
The mosquitoes out there are the size of dogs. Pack insect repellent.
那里的蚊子跟狗一样大 带上蚊不叮
Being cooped up in a crappy hotel in the middle of nowhere with a $50 per diem
呆在个犄角旮旯的烂旅馆 每天50美元补助
is not my idea of a good time either, you know.
可不是我心目中的好时光
You only get $50 a day? How can you live on that?
你每天就50美元 你是怎么活下来的哦
OK, what do you mean? What do you get?
你啥意思 那你多少
I don't have a limit. Just give them the receipts.
我没有限额 把收据拿给他们就行
No, you have to have a limit. Everyone has a limit.
不可能 你肯定有限额 大家都有限额
We work for the government.
我们是给政♥府♥做事的
I don't have a limit.
我就没有限额
But it's not fair. It's not fair to the taxpayers.
可是这不公平 这对纳税人太不公平了
You're like one of those $1,000 toilet seats.
你这就跟1000元一个的马桶圈一个性质
I imagine I'm treated differently than you because I have an indispensable skill.
咱俩待遇不同是因为我的技能必不可少吧
Right, indispensable... I do not need you.
必不可少么 我可不需要你
So you can determine the origin of the kerf marks and the sex and age of the victim?
那你能鉴定锯痕的来源和死者的性别年龄咯
You know, you're a smart ass, you know that?
你真是个聪明蛋啊
Objectively, I'd say I'm very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass.
客观讲我是很聪明 但那和我的屁♥股♥蛋可没啥关系
I'll tell you what. You can take me out to dinner, put me on your tab.
这样吧 你请我吃饭 都记你账上
That doesn't seem ethical.
你这太不厚道了吧
You still want that gun, now, don't you? Hm?
你现在还想要那枪吧 不是么
We'll start with breakfast.
我们从早餐开始
You know, it's beautiful here. It feels good to be out of the city.
这里真美 乡下感觉真不错
Yeah. Where murderers feed their victims to bears.
是啊 也是凶手把被害人喂熊的地方
Small-town America. Gotta love it.
美国小镇啊 怎能不爱它
No, this is not a small town.
不 这可不算小镇
Chuntala in Guatemala, 150 people,
危地马拉的春塔拉镇 人口150
no running water, that's a small town.
没有活水流过 那才是小镇
I said small-town America, not small-town Guatemala.
我说的是美国小镇 可不是危地马拉小镇
And I've been there too, by the way.
顺便说一句 那里我也去过
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To see the sheriff.
去见警长
How are you gonna do that?
你要怎么做呢
It's an old FBI trick.
FBI的老把戏
I'm gonna ask somebody who lives here.
我去问问这里的居民
What took you to Guatemala? Ecotourism?
你是为什么去危地马拉 生态旅游吗
I went down to shoot somebody through the heart from 1500 feet.
我是为了从457米外射穿某人的心脏
I was pretty sure it was human, but I'm a vet,
我很肯定那是人类的 但我只是个兽医
so I called Andrew, Dr Rigby, and he thought it was human too.
所以我叫了Andrew Rigby医生 他也认为是人类
Officially I'm the coroner here in Aurora,
职务上 我是欧若拉镇的验尸官
but I'm a country doctor.
但我只是个乡下医生
I have no training in forensics.
没有受过法医方面的训练
This is approximately 60% of the arm of a male,
这大约是一个男性手臂的60%
late teens, early 20s, well-muscled.
20岁左右 身体健壮
That's amazing.
太厉害了
You see these marks here? Below the radial tuberosity?
看到这里的痕迹了么 桡骨粗隆下面
You haven't by any chance performed any amputations lately, have you?
你最近没有做过截肢手术吧
Uh, a few frostbit toes last winter,
去年冬天有几个冻伤脚趾的
and a thumb from a nasty Murphy bed accident.
还有一个因为折叠床事故夹断了拇指
Why? These are saw marks.
怎么了 这些是锯痕
That's not good, people sawed up and eaten by bears.
这可不妙啊 有人被锯开喂了熊
I'm gonna send this back to my lab.
我要把这些寄回我的实验室
My people can give a better estimate of how long ago the bear ingested the arm.
我的人能得出更精确的手臂被熊吞食的时间
You got pretty good equipment there, I guess.
你那的设备一定很棒吧
I'm still on dial-up.
我还在用拨号♥连接
What's the fastest way to ship a human arm?
运送人类手臂最快的方式是什么
Charlie.
Charlie
Need a hand?
要帮把手么
Thanks, but I'm trying to get rid of this one.
谢谢 我正要寄这个
These are human remains.
这些是人的遗骸
I have to ship them to the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington, DC.
我要寄到华盛顿特区的Jeffersonian机构
Yeah. I know.
我知道
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表