Yeah, well, I also found this.
对 不过 我还发现了这个
Fernaldia pandurata, otherwise known as loroco buds.
Fernaldia pandurata 也被称为筐条树芽
Loroco is an edible flowering plant.
筐条树是一种可食用的有花植物
It's native to El Salvador.
产自于萨尔瓦多
It's grown in vegetable gardens, not cemeteries.
这种植物是种在菜园里的 不在墓地里
She was buried in a vegetable garden?
她之前被埋在菜园子里
Okay, can you recognize this loco plant?
好吧 你能辨认出这种loco植物吗
Loroco. I've eaten it, but I wouldn't recognize the plant.
筐条树 我吃过 但我不认识植物的样子
It's quite distinctive.
它挺好辨认的
I'm also analyzing the dirt and particulates
我还在分♥析♥你从嫌犯那里脱下的鞋子
on the shoe you got off the suspect.
上面的泥土和微粒
At first glance,
初步分♥析♥
it matches the vegetation we've already found,
和我们已经发现的植被是一致的
but with a couple extras I'm still checking out.
但是还有一些物质我还在辨别中
Okay. Hodgins, suit up.
好吧 Hodgins 穿上外套
You're coming with us.
你跟我们走
We're going to the barrio.
我们一起去西裔贫民区
Field work. Cool.
实地调查 太酷了
Do I get a gun?
我有枪吗
You can't arm Hodgins and not me.
你不能只给Hodgins配枪却不给我
What is it with you people and the guns? Huh?
你们这群人和枪怎么过不去呢 嗯
Look at this.
看看这
The government bankrupts itself
政♥府♥在把自己搞破产
giving tax breaks to the rich
给富人免税
so there's no money left to help these people
所以就没钱帮助这些人
with job training, educational resources, health care.
没钱来工作培训 教育资源 医疗保健
Just look for a garden with the plant.
专注于找有植物的菜园
And those who do manage to land a job
而那些找到工作的
are working for a minimum wage
得到的是最低薪酬
that hasn't seen a hike in eight years.
八年来从没见过涨薪
That's for those who are here legally.
那还只是合法到这儿的人
The undocumented do a lot worse.
黑下来的更惨了
What is this? NPR Radio, huh?
你俩干嘛呢 国家公共电台吗
What, are you two running for office?
咋了 你俩还想竞选是吗
Look over there.
看那边
Loroco plant.
筐条树
It's the same approximate maturity
和我们找到的小芽
that would have yielded the buds we found.
有着差不多的成熟度
Adipocere.
尸蜡
It forms on the body in response to moisture on the ground.
是由于土壤中的水分在尸体上形成的
Trogid beetles.
食腐甲虫
They have a thing for decomposing flesh.
它们对腐烂的尸体如痴如迷
I found a couple on the burlap.
我在粗麻布上也发现了不少
The rest of the rosary.
念珠的另一部分
There's another freshly-overturned pile of dirt over here.
在那还有另一堆新翻土地
More adipocere.
更多的尸蜡
Not from the same body?
不是同一具尸体的
Another body was buried here,
这里埋过另一具尸体
but it's gone now.
现在不在了
Double homicide.
双重谋杀
I spoke to the City Development Office.
我和城市发展部谈了
The garden is scheduled to be excavated
计划下周为了城建
next week for construction.
要挖掘菜园
My guess is we interrupted a gangbanger
我推测我们打断了一个街头混混
moving the body of two murder victims.
移尸两具凶杀受害人的过程
A gangbanger who buries his victim with a rosary?
一个给受害人陪葬念珠的街头混混?
What? You find any gunshot wounds?
怎么 你找到任何枪伤了吗
Nope, just head trauma.
不 只有头部创伤
You really like this part, don't you?
你是真的很享受这部分 是吗
I like answers, yes.
我喜欢答案 没错
Oh, localized staining on the endocranial surface,
哦 颅内表面有局部染色
indicating...
说明了...
Subdural hematoma.
硬脑膜下血肿
The head wound caused internal bleeding,
头部创伤造成了内出血
but death was not instantaneous.
但是不是立即死亡
She may have been conscious for some time after the assault.
她可能在被袭之后一段时间内还是意识清醒的
But there's no sign of bone remodeling.
但是骨头并没有重建
She died soon after the assault.
在被袭后不长时间她就去世了
There's patterning on the ectocranial surface.
在颅外表面有图案结构
Whatever weapon was used, it left a mark.
无论是什么武器 它都留下了痕迹
Our gang unit's gonna bring in the leader of Mara Muerte,
我们的分队将要把Mara Muerte的首领带来
see if we can identify the gangbanger who got away.
看下我们是否能辨认出逃跑的那个混混
Why would a gang leader cooperate?
帮派首领为什么会配合
'Cause I'm gonna ask him very, very nicely, Bones.
因为我会非常非常温柔地询问他的 Bones
You know that book I'm reading
你知道我读的那本书
about getting along with your coworkers?
就是关于如何和同事处理好关系的那本
It says that sarcasm is never helpful.
书上说讽刺永远都会起到反作用的
I could lend it to you, if you want.
我可以借你看 如果你想看的话
I found Spodoptera ornithogalli and tetranychus urticae
我在嫌犯的鞋子和被害人身上
on the suspect's shoe and on the victim.
发现了甜菜夜蛾幼虫和二斑叶螨
I also found notonectidae and corixidae.
我还发现了仰泳蝽科和划蝽科
It's aquatic fauna typically only found
这些是典型的只能在池塘和溪流附近
in and around ponds and streams.
才出现的水生动物
There are no ponds or streams at the burial site.
在埋葬地并没有池塘或者溪流
Yeah, and here's the kicker:
对 重点来了
There was also evidence of genetic material
在他的鞋子上我还发现了
from a Franklinia alatamaha on his shoe.
一株富兰克林树的基因材料
You're kidding? I'm in shock.
你没开玩笑吗 我震惊了
Franky Alabama? You don't say.
你说的不会是佛朗基 阿♥拉♥巴马州吧
Did you hear what I said about sarcasm?
我刚和你说完讽刺的事你忘了吗
It's a rare flowering plant
它是一种罕见的有花植物
that hasn't been seen in the wild since 1800.
从1800年在野外就绝迹了
The only known specimen in this area...
在这附近唯一已知的样本...
outside a specialized botanical garden...
在一个专门植物园外面...
was given to Senator Alan Corman as a gift.
是作为礼物送给参议员Alan Corman的
Oh, I love going after senators.
哦 我最喜欢追查参议员们了
Whoa, just, you know, simmer down here, Hodgins, okay?
哇 你先冷静下来 Hodgins 可以吗
We're gonna check out the botanical garden first.
我们先检查这个植物园
Fine. It's at the White House.
好吧 那在白宫里呢
Okay, you guys should do that even less than normal people.
好吧 你们应该比正常人少做那个动作
Make sure to keep your eyes open for backswimmers
记得一定睁大眼睛找仰泳蝽
and water boatmen while you're there, and remember,
和划蝽 而且记着
the notonectidae can be different colors. You know...
仰泳蝽科有很多颜色 你知道...
That's a nice try, okay? You're coming with us.
行了 别闹了 你和我们一起去
I call shotgun.
我要坐前排
I called "shotgun."
我说过我要坐前排了
What does it mean to a society
当美德不复存在的时候
when the niceties are no longer observed?
这社会还有救吗
Okay, look, we got two bodies, all right?
行了 听着 我们现在有两具尸体了 好吗
One unaccounted for. We've been shot at,
一具下落不明 我们还被枪击
and now we know that there's a gang member
现在我们还知道有一个帮派成员
walking around a U.S. Senator's place.
在美国参议员家边四处乱逛
Any theories?
有什么想法吗
Oh, come on, guys.
哦 给点力 好吗
Let's think of it as a puzzle
咱们先把这当做拼图
and there's a missing piece.
现在我们少了一块
I like puzzles.
我喜欢拼图
I find them relaxing.
我觉得能让我放松下来
I just finished The Anatomy Lesson.
我刚刚拼好了解剖课这幅图
Rembrandt.
伦勃朗的作品
You're kidding, right?
你在逗我 对不
What do you find relaxing?
你觉得什么让你放松
I restore vintage cars.
我修复老爷车
I know what I find relaxing.
我知道什么让我放松
Everybody finds what you find relaxing, relaxing.
你觉得放松的大家都觉得放松
Senator Corman is a big supporter
参议员Corman是中美地区
of business leaders in Central America.
商业领袖的支持者
That means supporting repressive regimes that use death squads
这意味着支持使用敢死队
to silence any opposition from the working people,
来压制劳动人♥民♥的反抗的专♥制♥政♥权♥
which are the same people who flee to the States.
也恰是这批劳动人♥民♥来美国逃难
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表