Any luck with the bullet?
关于子弹有什么好消息了吗
You want to go back to the lab till we get any other news?
在我们有其他新消息之前你想先回实验室吗
You'll be safer there.
在那里会更安全
Actually, Zack, I'll see you in a few minutes.
我们几分钟之后见 Zack
He's got the ball again...
他又抢到球了
Hey.
嘿
Why are you here? Is Brennan all right?
你为什么在这 Brennan还好吗
Sure. Yeah, no, she's with your compadre.
当然 她和你的伙计在一起
I just came by to see how you are.
我就是来看看你怎么样了
Oh.
噢
Pudding!
布丁
I still remember this stuff from when I got my appendix out.
从我割完阑尾之后就对它念念不忘
Yeah. It's as good as you remember.
对 和你记忆中的一样好吃
The key fit? Yeah.
钥匙匹配吗 是的
And they found a map of the neighborhood
他们还在发现另一个尸体的地方
where the other body was found,
找到了一张地图
and some more keys.
还有更多的钥匙
A map?
一张地图
We didn't... we didn't catch that before?
我们以前没发现过的吗
I guess not.
我想没有
Or maybe your killer is getting sloppy.
也许是杀手疏忽了
That's not like him.
这不像他
It isn't like him to use explosives either.
使用炸♥药♥也不太像他的做法
People change.
人是会变的
That's a wonderful thing about life.
这正是生活的美妙之处
I hope we get him before he gets Brennan.
我希望在他抓到Brennan之前我们先抓到他
Can I have this one?
我能吃这个吗
You OK?
你还好吗
Uh? Yeah.
呃 嗯
Yeah, I'm just thinking.
是啊 我只是在想
People don't really change.
人并不会真正改变
We like to believe they do, but they don't.
就像我们喜欢这么去想 但他们并不会
You're thinking that it's the mob guys we're after?
你认为我们应该追踪的是帮派分子吗
I'm just thinking, the things- -
我只是在想
they don't make sense.
事情发生得不太合理
You're feeling something a little more devious.
你想事情有点迂回
More like a frame- up?
更像是某种骗局
I like it. Very conspiratorial.
我很喜欢 非常阴谋论了
Things are just too neat.
事情太顺了
Hollings would never leave a map there.
Hollings绝对不会留个什么地图在那
Go with me on this:
那你顺着这个思路想
Mob guys know you're closing in
这些黑帮们知道你快接近真♥相♥了
and want to throw you off by making it look like the psycho.
为了想摆脱你就伪装成神经病干的
These guys have been involved in conspiracies
这些家伙卷入了
a lot more complicated than this.
比这还要复杂的阴谋
They set up Lee Harvey Oswald,
他们利用Lee Harvey Oswald杀害了肯尼迪
worked with the CIA to kill Castro,
他们和中情局合作杀害了卡斯特罗
forget about what they did to Marilyn Monroe!
更别提他们对玛莉莲梦露做过什么了
Someone planted that evidence so that we'd find it.
有人设计了证据让我们找到它
Someone who knew what we were up to.
有人知道我们想要什么
Someone at the lab works for the mob!
实验室里的某个人其实是为帮派效力的
I can see it. There's not much difference
我明白的 一个集体腐♥败♥的政♥府♥和一个有组织的犯罪团伙
between a corrupt corporate government and organized crime.
没有什么区别
You're right.
你说得对
Excuse me?
什么说的对
The only way that this could unfold
唯一可以解释的是
is if someone on the inside was orchestrating things.
那个精心策划这个局的人就在我们内部
People never tell me I'm right.
人们从来不说我是对的
They only say I'm crazy.
他们只会说我疯了
Love you, man.
爱你哦 兄弟
What the hell are you doing?
你想干吗
You're driving.
你来开车
Cool. OK.
酷 好
Yeah. OK, make sure there's backup.
是的 好 要确保有增援
Spotted someone taking a woman
有个人带着一个女人
into those old abandoned buildings off Hunter Blvd.
进了Hunter大街旁边那些废弃的建筑楼里
I'll drop you off at the lab...
我先把你送到实验室
No, I'm coming.
不 我要一起去
Booth said it was pointless to argue.
Booth说跟你争论没有用
He's a smart man, Booth.
他是个聪明人
I'll just call Zack.
我要给Zack打电♥话♥
I think I know how to complete the bullet.
我想我知道怎么复原那颗子弹了
Even if we have only one side,
即使我们只有一面
if we can approximate the spin as it was fired...
如果我们能够估算出开火时它的转速
You really are the best.
你确实是顶尖的
It's too bad.
这就很糟糕了
You work for the FBI and they put you on hold
你为FBI工作
when you wanna get information.
但你跟他们要信息时他们还要你等着
Kenton was working organized crime
在Cugeni被杀的同时
at the same time that Cugeni was killed.
Kenton在策划一场犯罪
He was the only one
他是唯一一个
who knew the details of both investigations,
两项调查都知情的人
so he takes what he knows about Hollings
所以他利用他知道的有关Hollings的犯罪手法
to throw suspicions off himself.
来洗清自己身上的嫌疑
Maybe that nurse was right to be pissed that you were leaving.
或许你出院了 护士对此感到抓狂是对的
You don't seem good, Booth.
你看起来身体情况不好啊 Booth
Not if we weren't in a toy car.
是因为我们在一辆玩具车里
Yeah.
没错
Listen to me, Bobby.
听我说 Bobby
Just get some units out there now. OK?
现在就派几组人过去 好吧
I want to know about any activity
我要知道那个地图上标记的
in the abandoned buildings on that map.
废弃建筑物里发生的所有情况
Brennan's not picking up her cell.
Brennan不接电♥话♥
Kenton, he'd never call for backup or surveillance or anything.
Kenton 他也没有呼叫任何增援或者监控
Jesus. How could I be so stupid.
天啊 我怎么会这么蠢
I mean, everything pointed to him.
所有事情都指向他
Hey, it is not your fault.
嘿 这不是你的错
How could it not be my fault?
怎么可能不是我的错
It was my job to protect her.
保护她本来是我的工作
Instead, I handed her over to him.
我却亲手把她推给了他
Certain crimes you just gotta let slide.
有些案子你就要随它去
A death like Cugeni
像Cugeni的死
is just something that's an internal issue.
只是个内部问题
Doesn't affect anyone else.
不影响其他任何人
You killed Cugeni?
是你杀了Cugeni
You don't get rich working for the FBI.
你为FBI工作发不了财
When I was undercover,
Romanos家族给了我很多好处
the Romanos were very good to me.
在我潜伏的期间
And you accept their generosity,
你接受了他们的慷慨
you have no choice but to do what they ask.
就不得不做他们要求做的事
Is that how you live with yourself,
你在做选择的时候
you take choice out of the equation?
良心上过得去吗
It's no different than Booth taking out someone from the other side
Booth倒是做了另一个选择 在波斯湾做狙击手
when he was a sniper in the Gulf.
但是这两者没有任何区别
That was a war. His actions saved lives.
那是一场战争 他的行为挽救了人的生命
You don't think gettin' rid of Cugeni ended a street war?
你不觉得摆脱了Cugeni也结束了一场街头械斗吗
So my death, how do you justify it now?
那么对我的死 你现在又如何找个公正的理由呢
The Bureau keeps a shell from every weapon it issues.
局里对他们派发的每一件武器都有记录
You match that slug, it points to my weapon and I go down.
你找到了子弹来源 指向我的武器 我就暴露了
The Romanos make sure I don't talk.
Romanos家族需要我隐藏着
Uh, at least I'm dying for a good reason.
至少我是为了一个好理由去死的
You know, maybe you're wrong.
也许你错了
I mean, Hollings is missing, right?
Hollings失踪了 对吗
Convenient, huh?
很好办的
Kenton'd plant the lead
Kenton埋下了线索
so that we'd find her and go after Hollings,
所以我们发现了尸体去追踪Hollings
who we would never find.
我们永远也找不到的
Because he's dead?
因为他死了吗
Because he's dead.
因为他死了
That conspiracy thing is a lot more intense
原来身处在阴谋之中
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表