feet, deodorant...
脚臭 除臭剂...
That is America, Bones.
是美国 Bones
Keep your bowling ball in the car?
你在车里一直都放着保龄球吗
Oh, you know, I figure we ask a few questions about Warren Granger,
哦 我觉得我们问一些关于Warren Granger的问题
maybe bowl a few frames.
然后也许再打几把保龄球
Nothing like a little sport to take the edge off.
没有什么比做点运动更减压的了
This is not a sport.
这不是一种运动
How do you figure? There's no physical benefit.
你为啥这么认为 又不会对身体有益
So it's really like golf.
所以这就和高尔夫一样
It's not a sport, it's an activity.
不是运动 就是场活动
Could you please, Bones, maybe just for once
你能不能 Bones 也许就一次
try not to piss everyone off around you?
努力试试别让你身边的每个人都气个半死
Yeah, sorry.
好 对不起
Are you good at this sport?
你很擅长这项运动吗
My average was over 200, less than two opens per game.
我的平均分超过200 每局补中不超过两次
One match, I had 211 strikes out of 431 shots, 29 opens in 39 games.
有次比赛 我431次击球有211次全中 39局只有29次补中未过
What does that mean?
什么意思
Means I won some bowling awards.
意思是我赢得了一些保龄球奖项
I won the Marshall H.Dixon award for my paper
我发表关于George John Romanes生理学部分的
on George John Romanes and physiological selection.
论文获得了Marshall H.Dixon大奖
My God, it's like we lead parallel lives.
我天 我们的生活完全是平行线
Need shoes?
需要鞋吗
Yeah.
是的
Looking for the manager.
我们在找经理
Ted McGruder.
我就是
FBI, huh?
FBI 是吗
Yeah. We're investigating the death of one of your employees.
是的 我们在调查你员工的死亡案件
Warren Granger.
Warren Granger
Warren?
Warren
When he didn't show up for his last paycheck,
他上次发薪日没来
I thought he'd just found another job and didn't want to give notice.
我还以为他找到另一个工作了然后不想告诉我
He was weird like that.
他本来就是那么怪
Good kid, though.
不过是个好孩子
Ted, I talked to 'em, but they just keep giving me lip.
Ted 我说他们了 但是他们就是不停地起哄
Luce, these people are with the FBI.
Luce 这两位是FBI
They're here about Warren Granger.
他们来问Warren Granger的事
Warren? What about him?
Warren 他怎么了
He's deceased.
他去世了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
I told you he didn't quit. I was wrong.
我跟你说他不会辞职的 我错了
This is my wife, Lucy.
这是我妻子 Lucy
Sorry.
不好意思
That's OK.
没事的
How often do those kids come in here?
那些孩子经常来这里吗
Who, those jokers?
谁 那些痞子们吗
Weekends, mostly, but they used to come in a lot more,
大多情况下 周末 但是之前他们常来
but in these crazy costumes.
穿着搞笑的服装
I told 'em I'd allow it on Halloween, but that's it.
我跟他们说只能在万圣节才能这么穿 仅此而已
Is Warren's girlfriend here?
Warren的女朋友在这吗
We were informed that Warren's girlfriend worked here.
我们听说Warren的女朋友也在这工作
Well, I mean, if you ever met Warren,
我说 如果你见过Warren的话
you'd know he's not the girlfriend type of kid.
你就知道他不是那种有女朋友的孩子
There was a girl who came by to see him sometimes.
有个女孩偶尔会来看看他
Yeah. Yeah, that's- that's her.
是 对 是她
I- I don't know her name, but...
我 我不知道她的名字 但是...
I don't think Warren was all that glad to see her,
我不觉得Warren见到她是高兴的
and if she called, he'd ask me to tell her that he wasn't here.
如果她来电♥话♥了 他会让我跟她说他不在
Brennan.
Brennan
Maybe he was trying dodge her.
也许他在试图躲她
Excuse me just one moment, please.
不好意思我先离开一下
Okay, slow down, Zack, and repeat that.
好吧 慢点 Zack 再说一遍
Hypercellularity with total effacement of the marrow space.
细胞增多 髓隙完全消失
Osteoblasts at 26%.
造骨细胞密度是26%
Okay, good work, Zack. Keep working on the weapon I.D.
好的 做得好 Zack 继续匹配一下凶器类型
I take it we're not going to be getting any bowling in tonight, huh?
我猜我们今晚是没办法打保龄球了对吗
Zack said that if Warren hadn't been murdered two months ago,
Zack说如果Warren两个月前没有被谋杀的话
he'd be dead by now.
现在他也死了
When you said Warren was sick as a child, you meant leukemia?
当您说Warren小时候就病了的时候 您说的是白血病吗
Yes, but by the time he was 11, he was in remission.
是的 当他11岁的时候 他进入到缓解期了
The hypercellular activity I saw is only present in advanced cancer cases.
我看到的细胞增殖行为只能在晚期癌症中出现
He must have been very ill.
他一定病得非常重了
You didn't notice?
您没注意到吗
We tried to be there for Warren, but he wouldn't let us in.
我们试图接近Warren 但是他拒绝我们的亲近
Right when you thought you'd built a bridge of trust, he'd quit on you.
当你觉得你和他建立了某种联♥系♥的时候 他就开始疏离
He quit trying to face reality.
他放弃尝试面对现实
Maybe your son didn't want you to have to face it.
也许您儿子不想让您面对这些
He knew his situation was dire, and he decided to tough it out on his own.
他知道他的情况非常不好 然后他决定来独自面对
Yes. He saw what it did to me the first time.
是的 他见到了第一次他生病的时候我的样子
It's not that he quit.
不是他放弃了
It's that he didn't want me to suffer.
是他不想让我受折磨
You told her that her son didn't tell her
你跟她说她儿子不跟她说
about being sick to make her feel better.
他生病了是想让她感觉不那么糟糕
Uh huh. But you don't really believe that.
嗯呐 但是你其实并不这么认为
Well, people don't actually do that.
你看 大多数人不会这样做
So, you just told her that to make her feel better?
所以 你这么说只是让她好受点
Right.
是的
So, you just did what you said people don't do.
所以 你恰恰做了你说的大多数人不会做的事
I wonder why he didn't tell his mother.
我很奇怪为什么他不跟他妈说
Well, maybe he was all caught up in the romance
也许他沉浸在奄奄一息的超级英雄的
of being a dying superhero, you know?
幻想中无法自拔 你懂不
Adolescent angst, all that.
青春期焦虑 这些
What do you really think?
你真心觉得是怎么回事呢
The truth is, I think the boy was looking how to be a man.
事实是 我觉得这孩子在试图像个男人一样
All on his own, without any help.
自己来面对 不寻求帮助
He was doing the best that he could.
他已经非常尽力了
Heroes don't whine about being sick.
英雄从来不因为病痛哭唧唧
Something like that.
诸如此类的东西
Poor kid.
可怜的娃
Did they know about the leukemia?
他们知道白血病的事儿吗
No, he kept it a secret.
不 他始终保密
Tough guy, huh?
坚强的家伙 对吧
You were right on before about the kid knowing he was facing imminent death.
你说得对 这孩子知道自己正在面临着迫近的死亡
This changes motivation.
这改变了动机
The killer's motivation?
凶手的动机吗
No. Warren Granger's.
不 Warren Granger的
You think he was emboldened by the knowledge that he was going to die.
你觉得因为他知道自己快死了所以更加勇敢了
He went looking for a fight.
他出去打架
He went looking for the Twisted.
他去找扭曲怪了
Wait. No, wait.
等等 不 等等
We are allowing the comic book story to generate too many hypotheses.
我们现在过于依靠漫画情节来做假设了
I only heard the"Go get the bad guy" hypothesis.
我只听到了去抓坏蛋的假设啊
It's too general.
太笼统了
Yes, perhaps, the Opalescence represented Warren's better nature,
是的 也许是这样的 白光女神代表着Warren的善良面
and the Twisted was a reflection of his darker sexual impulses.
而扭曲怪代表的是他黑暗的性冲动
A theme I assume is common in teenage fiction.
我猜想这个主题在青少年小说中很常见
And the drawings...
而这些画...
Hello... Bones.
喂...Bones...
The drawings.
这些画
Warren wrote the comics,
Warren写的漫画
but there was no evidence in his room that he knew how to draw.
但是在他的房♥间里并没有他会绘画的证据
Dr. Brennan,
Dr. Brennan
I found an extra piece of bone I can't account for.
我找到了一个骨头我没法做出解释
Someone else drew the comic.
其他人画了画
Stew Ellis.
Stew Ellis
What about him?
他怎么了
Look.
看
Warren Granger wrote this comic book, but it was drawn by Stew Ellis.
Warren Granger写的情节 但是Stew Ellis画的漫画
Look, I told you, I knew Warren from the store, okay?
看 我跟你说 我是从店里认识的Warren 好吧
He was a serious investor.
他是个很认真的投资人
Did he owe you money, Stew?
他欠你钱吗 Stew
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表