You know, I'm just going to be asking his mother a few questions.
我准备去询问他妈妈一些问题
You could've just stayed back there and played with your bones.
你应该待在实验室研究骨头
I know. Just wanted to keep you company, that's all.
我知道 只是想陪着你
Company?
陪我吗
Yeah. I'm trying to be more sociable, you know.
我在试着与人交际
Lousy liar.
真不会撒谎
I just think inside you're still military, Booth.
Booth我只是觉得你内心仍然认为自己是军人
You might be too close to this one.
你也许无法做出客观判断
I just want to make sure you stay objective.
我只是想确保你的客观性
I know how to do my job, okay?
我知道怎么做事 好吧
I was doing it just fine, long before I met you.
没认识你老早之前我就做的很好
You're angry.
你生气了
Well, because I have people all around me with opinions about the war
那是因为我周围的人对战争有看法
who don't know what the hell they're talking about.
但他们根本不知道战争到底是怎样的
I've been in Sudan, Rwanda.
我去过苏丹 卢旺达
For two months, I sifted through the wreckage of 9/11,
我在911的废墟中花了两个月
trying to help the families of the victims.
筛选受害者以此抚慰他们的家人
All I'm saying is that this is just another case, that's all.
你说的跟这个案子无关
It just...it's another case.
无关
You're not such a great liar, yourself.
你也不会撒谎
I'm your partner.
我是你的搭档
Let me be your partner.
让我做你的搭档
Did he, uh, have any troubles since he came back?
他从战场回来后有什么问题吗
Any personal problems?
个人问题
Some days...
有时候
I didn't know him.
我觉得我不认识他
He used to be very outgoing, happy.
他以前很开朗很开心
But since he came back,
但自从他回来后
all he did was spend time with his little sister.
他就只知道陪着妹妹
Take her to school, help her with her homework.
送她上学 辅♥导♥她写作业
Said his job now was keeping me safe.
他说他现在的工作就是保护我的安全
But most of the time, it was like I was taking care of him.
但大部分时候其实是我在照顾他
It was like he was scared all the time.
他好像一直很害怕
Did he, uh...
他有没有...
did he talk, you know, to anyone else that he served with?
有没有跟其他战友交流过
Just Jimmy. He'd talk to him.
只有Jimmy
When Jimmy wasn't in the hospital, the V. A.
在Jimmy没进退伍军人医院的时候 他跟他有交流
When he was over there,
他在战场上
he really believed in what he was doing.
是真的觉得他在做正确的事
He wrote us all the time,
他一直给我们写信
saying how good he felt seeing the people free...
告诉我们他很开心那些人能获得自♥由♥
voting,
有权利投票选举
'cause he remembered when his grandpa was a young man...
因为他记得他祖父年轻时
he didn't have the right to vote.
他没有投票权
When can I have my son back? When can I lay him to rest?
我什么时候能领回我儿子的遗体 让他下葬安息
Soon, mrs. Marshall.
很快
We just want to make sure we have all the facts.
我们只是想确保我们收集了所有证据
I know it's his sister, but it seems odd for a grown man
我知道那是他妹妹 但一个成年人
to spend so much time with a 13-year-old.
花那么多时间陪着一个13岁的孩子 这很奇怪
No. You come back from combat, it's still all over you. You know?
不奇怪 你从战场回来后会觉得战争无处不在
You want to be around something pure. Something innocent.
你需要接触纯真无邪的人
Adults-- they want you to relive it all.
成人只会让你觉得战争重现
They want war stories, like they're entertainment.
他们想知道战争故事 就好像退役军人是乐子一样
It makes them feel better.
这让他们开心
If they hear you survived, then maybe war isn't so bad.
他们知道有人幸存 就觉得也许战争没那么糟
John Wayne syndrome.
这叫约翰·韦恩综合症
Don't tell me you're going to trash the Duke now.
别告诉我你现在要诋毁Duke
What, are you kidding? I love the Duke.
怎么会 我喜欢Duke
Wouldn't have guessed that one, little lady.
不觉得
Remember Stagecoach? Listen, cowboy,
记得他演的《驿马车》吗 听着 牛仔
courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.
勇气就是明明害怕死亡却仍然义无反顾
What was that, the Duke? That was horrible.
你模仿的太烂了
That was like Jerry Lewis. Was not.
像杰瑞路易斯 才不是
Just a couple of quick questions, Jimmy.
Jimmy 我们就问几个问题 很快的
I-I...I can't...I can't talk about Devon now, man. I-I...
我现在不能谈Devon的事
I-I just can't.
我真的不能
Why can't you leave him alone? He's got enough troubles.
你们为什么不能放过他 他已经麻烦缠身了
I understand, okay? It's...
我知道
readjusting...takes time.
重归社会需要时间
It's different for every one of us.
每个人情况都不一样
It sure as hell was different for Devon.
Devon肯定也不一样
He's gone, man.
他死了
Son of a bitch should have never checked out on me like that.
他不应该这样离我而去
That's when Jimmy came back in here, when he heard about Devon.
听到Devon的消息死讯时Jimmy再次进了医院
He was doing pretty good before that.
他之前一直适应得很好
Baby, I can't hold a job yet.
我还不能正常工作
I can't even provide for my family.
我甚至不能养活我的家庭
Did you and Devon ever argue?
你跟Devon有过争执吗
Oh, no, we-we had to stick together. That's what it was all about.
我们得共渡难关 只有这样
Devon would call and Jimmy would take off to meet him.
Devon打电♥话♥ Jimmy就去见他
Middle of dinner, playing with Sarah, it didn't matter, Jimmy would go.
无论是在吃晚饭 还是跟Sarah玩的时候 不管怎样他都会去
He needed me, Karen.
Karen他需要我
Man, you served, you know what it's like when you get back.
你参过战 你应该知道从战场回来后的日子是怎样
You got no one but the guys you served with.
你只有战友能依靠
You and Devon would visit Corporal Kent's grave site?
你跟Devon当时要一起去Kent下士的墓吗
It never should've happened like that, not to Kent.
不应该这样的 死的不应该是Kent
We would go and tell him that. We...we were sorry.
我们去拜祭他 告诉他我们的歉疚
We needed him to know.
我们想让他知道
I understand.
我理解
I don't.
我不
How did it happen, Jimmy?
怎么发生的 Jimmy
It doesn't matter, Bones.
那不重要 Bones
But, Booth...
但Booth
We'll see you later, okay, Jimmy? At home.
我们之后再来 好吗Jimmy 在我家吧
He'll be home next time, with me and the kids. Right, Jimmy?
他之后会回家与我跟孩子们一起 对吧 Jimmy
Jimmy loved that guy; he didn't kill him.
Jimmy喜欢他 没杀他
Now you're a mind reader. Maybe.
你又能看透人心了 说不准我就是能
You want me to guess your weight?
要我猜下你的体重吗
You do and you could lose a tooth.
你可以试试 我会打到你满地找牙
Booth, you've got to stay objective.
Booth 你要客观
Jimmy was one of the last people to see Devon alive.
Jimmy是Devon活着时最后见过的人之一
He admitted they went to the cemetery. Jimmy could've killed him.
他承认一起去了墓地 Jimmy有可能杀了他
Oh, here we go. I thought you didn't like speculation.
又来了 我以为你不会乱加揣测呢
I don't. That's why I took this.
我不乱加揣测 所以我才拿来这个
Cigarette butt, to see if we can pull any DNA from it.
烟头 看看能不能提取DNA
Match it to anything he left on Devon.
将他的DNA与Devon尸体上的进行比对
All right, if you got what you need, why are you giving me such grief?
既然你都得偿所愿了还跟我过不去干吗
Because...I thought you could've been a little tougher in there.
因为...我觉得你当时应该更强硬一点
I'm tough.
我很强硬
Most of the time.
刚才可不是
Do you always have to get the last word in?
你总是要添油加醋吗
I like to, yeah.
我就喜欢
Booth.
Booth
Son of a bitch.
臭小子
Hank! Hey!
Hank 嘿
How the hell are you, man?
你过的怎样
Oh, great; just got some new wheels.
挺好 坐上了轮椅
Ah, sweet ride. Hank Lutrell, Dr. Temperance Brennan.
挺好 这是Hank Lutrell 她是Dr. Temperance Brennan
Oh, the bone lady.
那个法医
That's me.
是我
Oh, I heard you two were working together.
听说你俩一起工作
Booth and I were in the same unit in Kosovo.
Booth和我在科索沃是一个战队的
Hey, you've got to come over for dinner or
你得来家里吃晚饭
Jennie and the kids'll keep asking about you.
不然Jennie和孩子们又要问起你
Yeah, I'd love to. I'll call, we'll make it a date, okay?
好 我到时候打电♥话♥跟你约
Great, I gotta roll. I've got to be in court at 3:00.
好 我要走了 我三点得到法庭
They can't start without the judge.
没法官开不了庭
Hey, uh, call me or I'm gonna kick your ass.
记得打给我不然走着瞧
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He got hurt.
受伤了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表