I'm sorry that my friend is upset
看到我的朋友因为爱人失踪难过
because someone she loves is missing.
我也不好受
All right.
好吧
I can buy that.
我接受这理由
You know, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I'm just going to head to bed.
我要去睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
Booth.
我是Booth
How far are you from Dulles?
你离杜勒斯机场多远
As far as your office is from Dulles.
跟你的办公室离机场一样远
Why are you in my office?
为什么你会在我办公室
I need your findings on the Richmond case.
我需要知道你在Richmond一案上的发现
Listen, Zack, he won't tell me where they are
如果没有你的允许
unless you give him permission.
Zack不会告诉我任何信息
There's a 9:15 flight to Denver.
9点15分的时候有一班去丹佛的航♥班♥
Then there's an 11:35 flight to Santa Fe.
然后11点35分有一班去圣达菲的航♥班♥
You'll have to run to make the connection.
你得跑一下才能赶上飞机
Forget it.
休想
Booth, please.
Booth 求你了
Angela's boyfriend is missing.
Angela的男朋友失踪了
Maybe dead.
有可能是死了
It took all of my charm...
我耗费了我所有的魅力...
Your charm, oh boy!
你的魅力 哦 天
Just to get the sheriff to let me look at the skull.
才让警长给我看了一下那个头骨
When I asked him to let me send the skull to the Jeffersonian,
而我让他把头骨送去Jeffersonian机构时
he told me I am not a cop and I don't have any jurisdiction.
他说我不是警♥察♥ 所以没有任何管辖权
Which is true.
那倒是事实
Okay, what, look... what do you want me to do?
好吧...你想要我做些什么
I want you to get federal on his ass.
我要你用联邦政♥府♥的权力对他施压
Hey. There you go. Hey.
我来啦 嘿
You know, people in the desert don't have actual addresses.
住在沙漠里的人没有什么确切的地址
What's up with that?
怎么了
Booth, you made it.
Booth 你来了
Yeah. You know, I'm touring the hottest places in the universe.
是啊 我正在宇宙中最热的地方观光
Next stop... here you go...
下一站就是...拿去...
hell.
地狱
I'm not really awake yet.
我还没醒透呢
Last night before I left, I used my FBI powers
昨晚我出发前 用FBI的权力
to force the sheriff to send the skull back to the Jeffersonian.
强迫警长把那个头骨送回Jeffersonian
I talked to him this morning.
我今早跟他聊了下
Ooh, seems a little resentful.
他看上去有点愤慨
What time is it?
几点了
Let's go. Drink that on the way.
走吧 在路上喝那个吧
Wha... on the way where?
什么...去哪儿
You know, to go check out the model, guide, whatever's place.
去查一下那个模特 向导 还是什么人的家
Dani.
Dani
Can I come with you?
我能和你们一起去吗
No, no, we can ask tougher questions if you're not there.
不 不行 你不在的话我们能问一些更尖锐的问题
Wait outside while I get dressed.
你去外面等一会儿吧 我穿下衣服
No.
我不
Uh-uh. Sun's been up for an hour out there.
外面太阳都出来一个小时了
It's already the surface of Mercury.
已经热得跟水星表面一样了
I can stand here and close my eyes,
我可以闭着眼睛站这儿吃甜甜圈
eat my doughnuts, best I can do.
我只能做到这样了
What tougher questions can we ask
是什么更尖锐的问题
without Angela being here?
要Angela不在才能问
Things like, did her boyfriend run off with a model, guide, whatever?
类似她男朋友会不会跟他的模特向导私奔了那种的
Angela and I discussed this.
Angela跟我讨论过这个了
She said it couldn't happen.
她说不可能发生这种事情
Okay, no offense to Angela, but she doesn't really know this guy.
好吧 我无意冒犯Angela 但她并不真正了解这个男人
She's only with him, what, three weeks out of the year.
她每年只有三个星期跟他在一起
No offense to you, but you're a stodgy traditionalist
我也不想冒犯你 但你在谈到两性关系时
when it comes to relationships, buddy.
真是个古板的传统主义者 兄弟
Stodgy? Stodgy?
古板吗 我古板吗
Okay, okay, here's the deal. Yeah, stodgy
好吧 我们来做个交易 是的 古板
Here's the deal, Bones.
来做个交易 Bones
We found out that the skull isn't Kirk, we go home,
如果我们查清楚那个头骨不是Kirk
we let the locals handle it, okay?
让当地警方来处理这件事 我们回家去 好吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Yeah, you say "of course," but then you get all caught up in it.
你现在说"当然可以" 但一会儿你们就都对这事儿魔怔了
And then... What?
然后...怎么了
What do you want?
你们要干什么
FBI. We're looking for Dani Weber.
我们是FBI 找Dani Weber
Who are you?
你是谁
Yeah, I'm the guy holding the big gun.
我是那个手握大枪的人
Yeah, on a federal agent,
是啊 还用它指着一个
which I've been very nice about so far.
目前为止表现友善的联邦探员
Let's rush him. He can't shoot us both.
放倒他 他没法儿同时击中咱们
How about I just show him my badge,
要不我还是给他看一下我的警徽吧
so we both survive, all right?
那样咱俩就都能活下来了 怎么样
See?
看到没
Name's Alex Joseph.
我是Alex Joseph
This is me and Dani's place.
这是我和Dani的家
Where's Dani Weber?
Dani Weber在哪儿
Missing...
她在沙漠里失踪了...
in the desert for almost a week.
快一周了
I've been looking for her.
我一直在找她
You point your gun at everybody who comes by?
你用枪指着每个来访的人吗
Maybe I'm nervous.
我可能有点紧张
Anything in particular you might be nervous about?
有什么特别的事情让你感到紧张的
Maybe something Dani got caught up in.
Dani可能被卷入了什么事情之类的
Nothing I can think of.
我想不起来有什么事
Could we look in the trailer?
我们能看一下拖车吗
Not without a warrant.
没搜查令的话不行
You have a problem with law enforcement?
你对执法人员有什么意见吗
You could say that, I guess.
你可以这么认为
Model runs off with handsome photographer,
模特跟着帅哥摄影师私奔了
jealous boyfriend with a gun finds them in the desert...
妒火中烧的男朋友带着枪在沙漠中找到了他们...
He's definitely twitchy about something.
他肯定在因为某些事而焦虑
What if he's escaping out the back door?
如果他从后门溜了呢
You don't spend a lot of time in trailers, do you?
你没在拖车里待过 对吧
Whoa.
哇
What?
怎么了
That's Sheriff Dawes.
这是Dawes警长
Yeah, he definitely has a problem with law enforcement.
他肯定对执法人员有意见
Dr. Brennan doesn't like us to listen to music while we're working.
Dr. Brennan不喜欢我们在工作时听音乐
Dr. Brennan is not here.
Dr. Brennan不在这儿
She thinks the work deserves our full concentration.
她认为工作需要我们全神贯注
I need the skull now.
我现在需要那个头骨
Well, I'm still finding particulates.
我还在找微粒物质
And since you're only Dr. Brennan's assistant,
既然你只是Dr. Brennan的助理
without her, you don't carry all that much weight around here.
那她不在的话 你在这儿也没什么地位
I'm telling Dr. Goodman.
我要去告诉Dr. Goodman
Why didn't you mention your relationship to Dani Weber?
为什么你没有提到你和Dani Weber的关系
Dani Weber dropped you for the photographer,
Dani Weber为了个摄影师 或者是那个印第安人
the Indian guy, or both.
又或者是为了他们两个 把你给甩了
Moron.
蠢货
Dani's my sister.
Dani是我妹妹
Half sister.
同父异母的妹妹
Mostly I raised her. You can check with Angie.
基本上是我把她养大的 你可以问Angie
Okay, well, I got that one... wrong.
好吧 是我搞错了...
I pretty much don't like the look of your sister's boyfriend,
我不太喜欢你妹妹男朋友的样子
Alex Joseph.
Alex Joseph
Assault.
攻击他人
Narcotics.
毒品
He bootlegs for the reservation.
还在印第安保留地走私酒类
Yeah, Dani could do better.
没错 Dani本可以找个更好的
Any chance that Dani got caught up in something ugly because of him?
有没有什么可能Dani因为他而被卷入了什么不好的事情
Until I find otherwise, I'm assuming
除非我能找到证据
that Dani and Kirk are lost in the desert.
否则我都认为Dani和Kirk只是在沙漠里迷路了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表