how I maneuvered on my Saturday nights.
我就会违反大概六种法律了
But I will bring you some food.
但我会给你做点吃的
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
No use arguing with Sid, Bones.
和Sid争论是没用的 Bones
Are you in trouble with your boss?
你和你的上司有麻烦吗
I'm sorry for wrecking your weekend for nothing.
浪费你的周末我很抱歉
No, not for nothing.
不 并不是一无所获
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
You know, all that running around-
你看 所有的奔波
that didn't change anything.
并没有改变任何事
Epps was guilty. He was always always guilty.
Epps是有罪的 他一直都有罪
There was doubt.
案子有疑点
We had an obligation to respect that doubt.
我们有义务去澄清那个疑点
We all share in the death of every human being.
每个人的死亡都和我们息息相关
Very poetic.
非常诗意
No. Very literal.
不 这很字面
We all share DNA.
我们都有DNA
When I look at a bone,
当我在看一块骨头的时候
it's not some artifact that I can separate from myself.
我并不能将它单纯看做是一个与我无关的工艺品
It's a part of a person who got here the same way I did.
是一个和我以相同的方式来到这个世界的人的一部分
It should never be easy to take someone's life.
剥夺他人的生命从不应该是轻易简单的
I don't care who it is.
无论是谁
What?
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了
You've been practicing your Nobel prize speech
你练习你的诺贝尔奖致辞
just a little too much.
练得有点过了
Scallops in szechwan garlic sauce, dark fried rice.
四川蒜蓉扇贝 酱油炒饭
Apple pie, hot cup of Joe.
苹果派 热咖啡
To simple pleasures, my friends.
敬简单的快乐 我的朋友们
To the simple pleasures.
敬简单的快乐
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表