what you said before. What'd youmean it's just a coincidence?
你之前说的 意料之中是什么意思
Most places like this where a houngan, a priest,
像我们这种地方
can get what he needs- -
供给祭司用品的地方
they are all gone now.
已经都被毁了
Because of the hurricane and flood.
因为这场飓风和洪水
Which occurred because of a lack of balance.
缺失平衡引发了这场飓风和洪水
Mr. Benoit,
Mr. Benoit
are you suggesting that Secte Rouge somehow conjured up a hurricane?
你是在暗示胭脂教召唤出了飓风吗
Secte Rouge voodoo is much more powerful than ours.
胭脂教的咒语比我们的要强大很多
No, Eva. Not more powerful.
不 Eva 不是更强大
Destruction is easier than harmony, but not more powerful.
毁灭比和平更容易 但并不强大
There are a lot of misunderstandings about voodoo.
关于伏都教 有很多误解
Yeah, I know that whole zombie stuff
是啊 我知道那些僵尸的传言
puts a crimp in your public relations, I bet.
让你们的公♥关♥很难做吧
These are the people who bought black gum root in the past month.
这些是上个月买♥♥了黑橡树根的人
Graham Legiere, the medical examiner.
Graham Legiere 那个验尸官
I tried to get in touch with him.
我试着跟他联♥系♥
He was scheduled to be out in the field this week.
他这周的工作安排是在野外
Graham? It's Temperance.
Graham 我是Temperance
What if he's not here?
他要是不在呢
He's probably asleep.He's been working nights.
他大概在睡觉吧 他连续工作了好几晚
Graham!
Graham
Graham?
Graham
Cracker.
吱吱
Hey, that's not funny.
嘿 别闹
I think he invited me to dinner that night, or drinks. Can't remember.
我记得他那晚邀请我吃晚餐还是喝酒来着 记不太清了
You know what? Maybe he roofied you.
有没有可能他给你下药了
I'm sure he bought the black gumroot to look into its medicinal qualities.
我确定他买♥♥黑橡树根是为了研究它的医学价值
Yeah, because we all know how effective that is.
是啊 我们都知道那效果不错
Voodoo healing is quite effective.
伏都教疗伤效果好极了呢
No crazier than acupuncture or exorcism.
和针灸和驱魔的效果差不多吧
Hey, hey. Easy on the Catholics. Okay? Just easy.
嘿 不要针对天主教好嘛 饶了我们吧
Bones.
Bones
There you go again.
你又这样
Bones!
Bones!
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Something bad happened here.
这儿发生了很不好的事情
They got away.
他们逃跑了
Oh yeah. Something bad.
确实不太好
What exactly were you doing here?
你到底在这里干什么
It's Graham, isn't it?
死者是Graham吧
Tell you what, Dr. Brennan.I'm going to ask the questions.
Dr. Brennan 是我在问问题
Oh, come on, Detective.She was working with the guy.
拜托 探长 她和死者一起工作
How closely?
你们什么关系
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Answer my question, please.
请回答我的问题
What brought you here?
你为什么来这
Was it a social call? Business? Revenge killing?
社交? 工作? 还是复仇?
Look, Legiere bought some black gum root from the voodoo store.
Legiere在伏都巫术店买♥♥了黑橡树根
We just stopped by to ask why.
我们过来问问为什么
Why? That's what we came here to ask.
为什么 我们过来就是要问这个
You want to look behind me and remind yourselves
看我身后的现场你就明白
why I'm a little low on sense of humor?
我现在为什么不想开玩笑了
What? That wasn't a joke.
这不是开玩笑
All right, she's not wisecracking.
好了 她不是在说风凉话
She just tends to be a bit, you know, literal.
她就是说话有点直
Day before yesterday I showed a voodoo expert a mojo
前天我把Graham在无名氏361嘴里发现的巫咒袋
that Graham found lodged inthe mouth of John Doe 361.
给一个伏都巫术专家看了
This, uh, voodoo consultation.
这个伏都巫术咨♥询♥
Did it occur before or after amnesia?
是在你失忆之前还是之后发生的
The amnesia's real.
失忆真的发生了
Graham purchased a rare ingredient at a voodoo shop on Pontchartrain Ave.
Graham在庞恰特雷恩大街买♥♥了一个很罕见的符咒原材料
So Graham made voodoo spells, shoved them into corpse's mouths
你是说Graham给符施咒 塞进尸体嘴里
and pretend to be surprised when he found them?
然后假装惊讶的发现它们吗
What's that? Ma'am.
那是什么 长官
Split cast, huh?
符咒吗
More voodoo, just like the symbol on the wall.
又是伏都巫术 和墙上那个符一样
Bag it as evidence.
按证据装起来
Secte Rouge?
胭脂教吗
What do you know about Secte Rouge?
关于胭脂教 你都知道什么
If you're done with us, Detective, we're going to go.
探长 你要是问完了 我们就要走了
I'm going to tear this place apart,
我会彻查这个地方
and if I find one piece of evidence that ties you to the scene,
如果我找到任何证明你在现场的证据
I will take you into custody.
我会拘留你的
Do you really think someone could go into a trance,
你真的觉得一个人可以在恍惚状态中
commit a murder like that and not remember it?
杀了人又不记得吗
No, I don't.
我不觉得
But I sure as hell think someone can fake amnesia.
但我很确定这人可以假装失忆
That's great. Thank you, Detective.
好吧 谢谢 探长
These files are everything you and Graham worked on the day before yesterday.
这些文件里是你和Graham前天工作的所有内容
James, meet agent Seely Booth.
James 这是特工Seely Booth
Dr. Embry is Graham's second in command.
Dr. Embry是Graham的二把手
Condolences on your sudden promotion.
节哀顺变
how do you think the job had anything to do with Graham being killed?
你为什么觉得Graham被杀和工作有关
Bones has voodoo amnesia; Legiere is voodoo- dead;
Bones中了伏都巫术失忆 Legiere因为伏都巫术死了
and the last thing they worked on together was a voodoo ritual murder,
他们最后一起研究的是一起有伏都巫术仪式的谋杀
so I'm thinking there might be some kind of a connection.
我觉得这中间可能有些关系
Legiere's body- -
Legiere的遗体
is it, uh, bad as they say?
是像他们说的一样惨么
How bad are they saying it is?
他们说有多惨
No matter how bad they're saying it is, it's worse.
无论他们说的有多惨 都不够惨
I just want to mentally prepare myself.
我只是想有点心理准备
I- I start his autopsy in a few minutes.
过一会儿我就要给他做尸检了
The file I need is John Doe 361.
我要的文件是无名氏361号♥的
According to the records,
根据记录
these are the only cases you worked on the day before yesterday.
这就是你们前天的所有案子了
Four sets of remains,
四具尸体
two were easy IDs, drown victims processed and booted for burial.
其中两具很容易确定身份 溺水的死者已经处理过并埋葬了
The other two were both males, John Does 349 and 350.
另外两具都是男性 无名氏349和350号♥
I sent 361's x- rays to the Jeffersonian.
我把361号♥的X光结果发给Jeffersonian了
Well, I'll check again.
好的 我再去检查一下
Can I make a lifestyle suggestion here? Go ahead.
我能给你些生活方式的建议吗 你说
You know, "vacation"- - it's from the Latin, vacatio.
假期这个词 是来自拉丁语vacatio
It means "freedom" or "release".
意味着自♥由♥和解放
You might want to consider that next time.
你下次可以考虑下
Learning Latin?
学拉丁语吗
This is the opposite of vacation.
你这样和假期的本意完全相反嘛
I mean, the one that you snapped, went insane and totally lost your mind.
这假期太疯狂了 你还失忆了
Oh, thanks for your understanding.
谢谢你的理解
Uh, Dr. Brennan. There's no John Doe 361.
呃 Dr. Brennan 并没有无名氏361号♥
Then whose x- rays did I send to DC?
那我发给DC的是谁的X光
No, I mean the file is gone.
我的意思是 文件已经不在了
OK. Hold that. Got it.
好了 帮我拿下 好的
Zack Addy.
Zack Addy
Zack, it's me. Anything else on John Doe 361?
Zack 是我 无名氏361号♥有什么新消息了吗
Yes, Dr. Brennan, we found some damageto the pubic bone,
有的 Dr. Brennan 我们发现死者耻骨受到了损伤
some kind of strike marks.
是一种打击痕迹
Did you get Angela to reconstruct the pattern?
让Angela重构模型了吗
Yeah. Hi, sweetie. I'm here.
有啊 我在
I tried to make a digitalpositive, but it didn't work.
我试过建立数字模型但是没用
Why? It was voodoo, probably.
为什么 大概是因为伏都巫术吧
The extrapolation protocols can't resolve the gradient fluxes in the bone shadings.
推断法不能根据骨骼造影计算倾斜度通量
What's that? That's mumbo jumbo. It's scientific voodoo.
她在说什么 咪哩嘛哩哄 她在说科学家的魔咒
Can you do them manually?
你能人工计算吗
Off an x- ray?
就根据一张X光片吗
Mm...not really. Can you send the actual remains?
不行 你能把尸体寄过来吗
They don't exist.
尸体已经不在了
That makes no sense.
不可能啊
voodoo.It was probably voodoo.
伏都巫术 很可能是巫术哦
Voodoo?
伏都巫术?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表