Just pick a name, and if you get your own, put it back in.
抽个名字 如果你抽到自己的 再放回去
Oh. that could work.
哦 这个可以有
Yeah. That's good.
对 这就很好了
Good idea.
好主意
Feds seized the house from a man named Gil Atkins in the '60s.
联邦政♥府♥在60年代时没收了Gil Atkins的房♥产
Proceeds of crime from fencing, dealing in jewels, stolen art.
他被指控犯有买♥♥卖♥♥赃物 有珠宝和被盗艺术品
Atkins built a fallout shelter in '51.
Atkins在1951年建了避难所
He sealed it in '58 and he died in '83.
1958年的时候封了这个房♥子然后死于1983年
What do you got?
你有什么发现
Ah, nothing much special about our victim.
啊 关于受害者没什么特别的发现
You know about the toupee?
你知道他戴假发吗
Below average height, below average weight.
低于平均身高 低于平均体重
A little frail. Had a bad back.
略微有点孱弱 背部也不太好
He had a hunch, maybe from paperwork.
他驼背 应该是文书工作造成的
So basically a wimp.
所以基本上就是个软骨头
Contents of his pockets.
他口袋里面的物品
Oh, compass, pen knife, some change.
哦 指南针 美工刀 一些零钱
Listen, I got Goodman for this Secret Santa thing
我是Goodman的神秘圣诞老人
and I don't know what...
我不太清楚他...
Anthropologically speaking, gifts are a way
从人类学的角度来讲 礼物是
of asserting dominance in a group.
一种在群体中维护统治地位的方式
Now, imagine an entire holiday devoted to self promotion,
现在 想象一下这个节日不过是自我推销的借口
especially in this materialistic culture.
尤其是在目前这个物质文化下
How can you expect me to get behind that?
你怎么可以觉得我会来参加呢
How can you get behind it?
你为什么要参与其中呢
Wow. That's deep.
哇 那太深奥了
That's a very deep pile of crap.
那是太深奥的一堆废话了
You came to me with information this morning, a peace offering,
你今天早晨带着信息给我 是种友好的表示
but it was to make you feel better, not me.
但是这只是为了让你感觉好一些 不是让我
Proves my point.
证实了我的观点
Any idea what this is?
你知道这个是什么吗
No.
不知道
Me neither. Try Dr. Goodman.
我也不知道 问问Dr. Goodman
You know, Bones, you make it very, very hard for me to be nice to you.
Bones 你的所作所为让我想对你友好些变得极其艰难
We have to be extremely creative.
我们需要非常有创造力
Maybe string a bunch of test tubes together,
或许把一堆试管捆在一起
fill them with luminescent liquids.
灌满发光的液体
Nice. Very festive.
很好 很有节日气氛
They'll probably give us cancer.
它们也许致癌
That would be fitting this Christmas.
和这个圣诞节倒是很配
Tidings of joy, gentlemen.
各位 要的是喜悦的感觉
Tidings of joy.
喜悦的感觉
Decorations do not a Christmas make.
装饰品制♥造♥不了圣诞节
Family and friends make Christmas.
家人和朋友才是圣诞节
We're friends.
我们是朋友
Or not friends.
或者不是
We are colleagues, friends, coworkers, yes,
我们是同事 朋友 同僚 没错
but for a father like myself, like Agent Booth,
但是作为一名父亲 像我和Booth探员
a few glowing test tubes don't make up
几个发光的试管
for missing Christmas morning with the children.
是无法弥补错过和孩子一起的圣诞节的遗憾
Excuse me?
什么
Be kind. Rewind.
友好点 重播一下
Booth has a kid?
Booth有孩子?
Ah. Well. Not common knowledge, I get.
啊 好吧 不是大家都知道的事情 我想
I, uh... see you've decided to help Dr. Brennan with the case.
我 呃 我猜你已经打算帮助Dr. Brennan一起破案了
Oh. You know, if Angela's right, sure. Why not?
哦 你看 如果Angela说的是真的 当然 为什么不呢
And... something for Bones.
而且...算是给Bones的一种
Call it Christmas spirit.
所谓的圣诞精神
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这么觉得的
Um... I thought I might
呃...我想我也许
take a look at the contents of the suitcase with you.
可以和你一起检查一下箱子里的物品
Why?
为什么
It beats cobbling together Christmas decorations
比把试管和刻度量筒绑在一起
out of pipettes and graduated cylinders.
作为圣诞装饰而言 这个更有意思
No, I mean, what makes you qualified to look at clues?
不 我的意思是 你凭借什么本事可以来找线索呢
Well, I'm an archaeologist.
我是一名考古学家
I- I'm good with artifacts.
对于古董很有研究
Do you mind?
你介意吗
No. Archaeologist?
不介意 考古学家?
I thought you were an administrator.
我还以为你是一个管理层人员
Yeah, didn't start out that way.
是的 最开始不是那样的
He was fastidious.
他很讲究
Everything neatly folded as though by a trained valet.
所有的东西都整洁地叠好 就像一个训练有素的男仆
This man was by no means wealthy.
这个人绝不富有
All the clothing is well used and mended.
所有的衣服都穿过很多次而且修补过
See that? "Blackman and Ball, Fine Tailors. Washington, D.C."
看到这个了吗 "布莱克曼与鲍尔 高级裁缝铺 华盛顿D.C."
Rest of his clothes are all labeled from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
其他的衣物的标签都是俄克拉荷马州塔尔萨市
Huh. Female handwriting.
哈 女性字迹
How'd you get that?
你怎么看出来的
After cuneiform, handwriting is a snap.
在楔形文字之后 笔迹辨认起来就简单多了
"Dearest Lionel... "
亲爱的 Lionel...
No envelopes, no return address.
没有信封 没有回邮地址
No signature, either. Just this drawing of a leaf.
也没有签名 就画了一片叶子
They seem to be dated from summer of 1957
他们好像是从1957年的夏天开始约会
through to early winter of 1958.
一直到1958年的初冬
With your permission, I'll read these.
如果你同意 我要读一下这些信件
Yeah.
读吧
Bones thought you might know what this is here.
Bones觉得你应该知道这里的这个是什么
Oh. Hey, Rebecca.
哦 嗨 Rebecca
Yeah, thanks for calling.
是的 谢谢你打电♥话♥来
You heard what happened, right?
你听说发生什么了是吧
Seems to be some kind of a pouch.
看上去是某种小袋子
You don't have to see me.
你不用来见我
Sid agreed to bring him by.
Sid同意带他来
Don't make me beg.
别让我求你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Puparia show Lionel had Valley Fever.
昆虫蛹壳显示Lionel有溪谷热
We sort of knew that.
我们好像已经知道了
Wow. Was that a shot?
喔 是在针对我吗
Because I apologized.
因为我道歉过了
I mean, Goodman doesn't get to see his family.
我说 Goodman没办法和家人团聚
Zack doesn't get to see his kids.
Zack也没办法去见家里的孩子们
Booth doesn't get to see his son.
Booth也没办法见他儿子
At least I'm an accidental Grinch.
至少我是意外的鬼精灵
All due respect, you're the Grinch on purpose.
恕我直言 你是故意在当鬼精灵的
I have no idea what you're saying to me.
我完全不知道你在说什么
The Grinch is the relatively well- known creation
鬼精灵是一个相对很著名的
of a children's author named Dr. Seuss.
儿童读物作者Dr. Seuss的创作人物
Listen, I got Angela for my Secret Santa thing,
我是Angela的神秘圣诞老人
and what I want to do is blow up a microscopic image
我想的是把一种有毒霉菌
of a toxic mold- Stachybotrys chartarum-
葡萄穗霉的显微图像放大
because I know she's very interested in fractal imagery.
因为我知道她对于不规则图像很感兴趣
I thought that might appeal to her aesthetically.
我觉得可能会比较符合她的审美
Do you agree?
你同意吗
I'm not really who you want to talk to about gifts.
我不觉得我是你讨论礼物的合适人选
Wait. Booth has a kid?
等等 Booth有孩子?
You didn't know? No.
你不知道 不啊
I wasn't the one who told you.
这事儿不是我告诉你的
Fall, 1958.
1958的秋天
Heavy weight suit.
很重的西服
Kind of small, wool, black.
有点小 羊毛的 黑色
First name, Lionel. That's all I got.
名是Lionel 我只知道这些
Thanks. I appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
You know, it being Christmas Eve and all, I'll hold.
你知道的 已经是圣诞前夜了 我可以等的
Lionel had a suit here made in town.
Lionel在这里订做了一套西服
The tailor shop, it still exists.
裁缝店 还开着呢
His grandson owns it.
孙子现在是店主
Get this- they kept the records.
跟你说 他们还保留着记录
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表