Ah. Well, in that case, you might want to
如果是这样的话 接下来你需要
turn your attention back to the bone fragments.
把你的注意力转回到骨骼碎片上去
I came for the file on my parents.
我是为了我父母的档案而来的
You think I might have killed my father.
你觉得是我杀了我父亲吗
No, it's just...
不 只不过
I asked the wrong person to help me, and...
我找错帮我的人了
What?
什么
I just don't think it's healthy, what you're doing.
我只是觉得你现在做的事情 不是很健康
Putting your whole life into this.
把你的一生都押在这个上面
And I suppose the way you're doing it,
那我觉得你做事情的方式就是
putting nothing into solving the disappearance of your parents,
你父母失踪之后没有任何作为
I suppose that's healthy?
那样就健康了吗
We're searching the golf course for more bone fragments.
我们正在高尔夫球场上寻找更多的骨骼碎片
Amazingly, we found a piece of finger with the nail still attached.
太神奇了 我们找到了一个上面还有指甲的指骨
And underneath that nail...
在指甲下面
Polyurethane. The tough stuff.
有聚氨酯 很难清除的东西
The victim must have been scraping at something before he died.
死者在死之前一定抓过什么东西
Yeah, I can't identify this bone anomaly.
还有 这块骨头我不知道是什么
It's full of osteoids. Thick.
上面都是类骨质 很厚
Maybe part of the mandible.
也许是下颚骨的一部分
Human. Something odd with the cell structure.
人类的骨头 这个细胞结构有点奇怪
Wood chipper wouldn't do damage at the cellular level.
碎木机不可能伤害到一个人的细胞结构
It's a nonmalignant bone tumor.
这是良性的骨骼的肿瘤
I need the most recent bone scans
我需要Max Caine最近的
from Max Caine's medical records.
病例里的骨骼扫描结果
Hodgins. It's Booth.
我是Hodgins 是Booth的电♥话♥
The locals just arrested Jesse Caine for attacking Karen Anderson.
当地警方因为Jesse Caine袭击了Karen Aderson逮捕了她
Local sheriff says that Jesse showed up at Karen's house to confront her.
当地警官说Jesse出现在Karen的门前和她对峙
He was ranting about the murder of his dad.
他大声责骂她杀害了他的父亲
Eddie tried to throw him out, but the two of them,
Eddie准备把他扔出去 但是他们俩
they exchanged punches... The fact that Jesse
打了起来 事实是
confronted him doesn't mean that he isn't the killer.
Jesse和他对峙并不代表他就不是杀人凶手
I know. You know what, he might have done this
我知道 你知道吗 他可能只是为了
just to make us think that he was angry at her.
让我们觉得他对她感到愤怒
All right, he's smart.
好吧 他是个聪明人
No poking and prodding- - do you think Jesse murdered his father?
毫无偏见的来看 你觉得是Jesse杀了他父亲吗
No, Bones, all I'm saying is we get into these things,
不 Bones 我是说我们介入到这些事情里面
we look into murders, we can't let our heartstrings
找凶手 但是我们不能掺杂私人情感
get all plucked, okay?
我们要把自己置身事外 懂吗
We got to poke at people's wounds,
我们要揭开别人的伤口
we're gonna make them bleed a little.
让他们流点血
We got to make them tell us things
让他们告诉我们一些
that they normally wouldn't want to tell us.
通常情况下不会告诉我们的事情
We got to be willing to be hard on them,
我们不得不对他们强硬一些
is what I'm trying to say- - even when we know that
我要说明的是 即便我们知道
we're no different than them.
我们和他们并无区别
You didn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
Well, I have a opinion. You want to know?
我有自己的观点 你想知道吗
If I had to bet, I'd say he didn't do it.
如果我必须打个赌的话 我觉得他没杀害他的父亲
Me, too.
我也这么觉得
I'm going off my gut.
我不用直觉了
I mean, what's persuading you?
我是说 是什么说服了你
The bone fragments at the golf course,
高尔夫球场上的骨骼碎片
they didn't come from Max Caine.
不是Max Caine的
That's great- - you knew that when you asked me
太棒了 你知道吗 当你问我
what I thought.
我是怎么想的时候
You testing out my instincts, Bones?
你在考验我的直觉 Bones
Poking and prodding.
刺♥激♥你一下
I learned from the best.
我的老师是最棒的
It's not my dad.
不是我父亲
No. We don't know who it is yet.
对 我们现在还不知道那是谁
How can you be certain?
你怎么能确定
We found a juxtacortical chondroma.
我们发现了一处下颌骨的肿瘤组织
A nonmalignant bone tumor.
良性的肿瘤
Your father's X- ray showed no sign of such a tumor.
你父亲的X光并没有显示有肿瘤的存在
Maybe he got it after the X- rays.
也许他在检查之后得了呢
The X- rays were taken two months before he disappeared.
X光是在他失踪两个月之前拍的
It's a slow growing tumor.
这是一种慢性生长的肿瘤
It would have taken years to get to the size
需要几年的时间才有可能
and density that we found.
长成我们发现的那么大
Look, I'm gonna see if I can get this assault stuff to go away
我会试试看能不能将伤人这个事情
and get you out of here.
解决然后把你放出去
I'm sorry, Jesse.
对不起 Jesse
For what?
为什么
Suspecting that I killed my own father.
怀疑我杀了我父亲吗
No. I'm not sorry for that.
不 我不是因为这个感到抱歉
I know what it's like not to know what happened.
我知道被蒙在鼓里是什么感觉
I know how painful that can be.
我知道这有多痛苦
And I'm sorry for you.
我是为你而感到抱歉
If the bones don't belong to Max Caine, who's our dead guy?
如果骨头不是Max Caine的 那会是谁的呢
We can send out a description of the chondroma to area hospitals,
我们可以把软骨瘤的报告发给当地的医院
see if it leads to any missing patients.
就能试着查出有没有失踪的患者
Yeah, we can do that.
嗯 我们可以这么做
List the pertinents.
把相关的人列出来
Me? Are you talking directly to me?
我 你是在和我说话吗
Yeah, you can tell because my eyes are looking at you,
对 因为我的眼睛正看着你呢
my mouth is aimed in your direction.
我的嘴也正对着你的方向
But what about our guy thing?
那我们男人之间的默契呢
If you're speaking to me,
如果你和我说话的话
then does this mean I'm not on the team?
不就意味着我们不是一伙的了吗
Zack, let's concentrate on the work.
Zack 我们把注意力集中在工作上
Pertinents. Pertinents.
相关的人 相关的人
The victim died, we don't know how.
死者去世了 我们不知道是怎么死的
He was then frozen,
他死后被冰冻过
dismembered with a Heidel carving knife
被一把海德尔餐刀分尸
and pushed through a Black Mantis 1200 wood chipper.
然后推进了黑螳螂1200型碎木机
The exact wood chipper you fed the frozen pig through.
也就是你把冻猪扔进去的那个碎木机
The exact wood chipper that Ray Sparks had access to.
也正是Ray Sparks能使用的那台碎木机
But Ray Sparks was in jail.
但是Ray Spark当时在监狱里
Ray was in jail when Max Caine disappeared.
在Max失踪的时候Ray是在监狱里
But our victim isn't Max Caine.
但是我们的受害者不是Max Caine
Well, who else would Ray Sparks have motive to kill?
那Ray还有杀害谁的动机呢
The victim is a middle- aged male...
受害者是一名中年男性
His brother.
他的哥哥
What motive?
为什么
They both inherited the house.
他们两个共同继承了那个房♥子
Okay, you guys, you look at the tumor,
好了 大伙 你们检查一下个肿瘤
and Bones and I will go talk to Ray. Come on.
我和Bones去和Ray谈一谈 动起来
While you're there, look for a large freezer.
你们到那的时候 看看有没有一个大冰箱
Why?
为什么
The body was frozen.
尸体被冷冻过
Polyurethane is a common insulating liner in freezers.
聚氨酯通常被用在冰箱的绝缘层里
We found it under the victim's fingernail,
我们在死者指甲下面发现的东西
like he was scratching to get out.
好像他抓着什么东西准备出来
The detectives who picked up Sparks say he claims
抓Sparks的那个警官说Sparks称
his brother was alive and well last time he saw him.
他上次看见他哥哥的时候还生龙活虎的
Yeah, well, he might have been for about 30 minutes,
对 他可能在这里被关了大概30分钟
until he ran out of air in here.
之后就窒息而亡了
My guys, they found claw marks
我的人在里面的两边隔板上
on the inner linings on both sides.
的内衬发现了抓痕
What kind of person could lock
什么样的人能把一个活人
a living human being in a freezer?
锁进一个冰箱里面
What is that? That's a fingernail.
那是什么 是一片指甲
His own brother.
他的亲生哥哥
Hey.
嘿
Booth got you out.
Booth把你放出来了
1, 200 bucks bail,
1200块的保释金
and a promise to stay away from Karen and Eddie.
保证以后不再靠近Karen和Eddie
We solved the case.
我们破案了
And I'm sorry, it's not your father.
很抱歉 那不是你的父亲
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表