I'm doing my best, Dr. Brennan.
我尽力了 Dr. Brennan
The integrity of the bone seems to be compromised.
骨头的完整性看来是做不到了
I don't know if it's from the metal fragments from the blast.
我不清楚是不是因为爆♥炸♥时的金属碎片
I examined the chemicals used in the explosives.
我检查过爆♥炸♥物所用的化学物
The perchlorates I found can have a degenerative effect.
高氯酸盐可能会造成骨骼退化
Not this quickly.
不会这么快的
Excuse me.
让我看看
Unusually soft bone tissue...
骨组织软的过头了
You know, this has nothing to do with the blast.
这和爆♥炸♥没关系
I owe you an apology, Zack.
Zack 我错怪你了
Do you have his medicals?
有他的医疗记录吗
Stiff joints, facial disfigurement...
关节僵硬 面部损毁
There's a disorganized trabecular pattern here
这还有不规则小梁结构
that his doctors wouldn't have been able to see.
他的医生估计没发现这个
It could be a degenerative disease.
可能是某种退化性疾病
I don't get it.
我不懂
How does his medical condition figure into the murder?
他的医疗状况咋就和谋杀扯上了
Now it's a murder.
现在是谋杀
Before, it was terrorism, because we didn't have all the facts.
之前是恐怖袭击 因为我们没完全了解事实
You don't overlook anything when you're looking for the truth.
寻找真♥相♥时不能错过任何蛛丝马迹
Check for lupus and Paget's.
查查狼疮和畸形性骨炎
Do you have enough tissue?
有足够的组织吗
Yeah, I can manage it.
没问题
If those come back negative, he might have been exposed to a toxin,
如果结果为阴性 他应该就是中毒了
which would mean his brother was, too.
那他弟弟也一样
He's exhibiting similar symptoms.
因为他也有相同症状
I'll get the brother's medicals.
我去拿他弟弟的医疗记录
I graduated top of my class, Rhodes scholar
我毕业时名列前茅 得过罗兹奖学金
the youngest member inducted into the Academy of Physical Scientists,
还是物理学会的最年轻的会员
but she still makes me feel like a cretin.
但她仍让我觉得我像个白♥痴♥
She apologized to me.
她跟我道歉了哟
Yes, I am a Christian.
没错 我是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
But Hamid is a Muslim, and Sahar...?
但是Hamid是穆♥斯♥林♥ Sahar呢
I converted.
我改变了信仰
Hamid could never accept it.
Hamid不能接受
Religious differences cause too many problems.
宗教差异带来很多问题
Seems to be a consistent fact throughout history.
纵观历史似乎一直如此
Please.
请坐
I tried to make peace with my brother, but it was difficult.
我试过和我哥和平相处 但很难
There was more than religion between us.
我们之间不止信仰不同
Sahar mentioned that there were some, uh, family problems.
Sahar说有一些家庭问题
Yes.
是的
I can understand how, uh, delicate they can be.
我理解这种问题很伤脑筋
Did she tell you any more than that?
她跟你说别的了吗
No, but, I mean, if you have, uh,
没说 但是如果你知道什么
any other information that could help us in the investigation...
能有助于我们调查
It's not my place.
我说不合适
We're just trying to find out who killed your brother.
我们只是想找出杀害你哥哥的凶手
Sahar was seeing another man,
Sahar外头有个男人
but I can't believe she'd hurt my brother.
但我不相信她会伤害我哥
Do you know who this other man is,
你知道这个男人是谁吗
or is it just a feeling you have?
还是说只是你感觉她有男人
I've met him.
我见过他
Ali Ladjavardi.
他叫Ali Ladjavardi
He worked with Hamid at the Friendship League.
他和Hamid都在友谊联盟工作
I wanted Hamid to confront Ladjavardi.
我想让Hamid当面问Ladjavardi
Did both you and Hamid have contact with Ladjavardi?
你和Hamid都和Ladjavardi有过接触
Yes, once. A meal.
有一次 一起吃了顿饭
I brought Hamid to meet him.
我带Hamid去见他的
Sharing a meal is a gesture of peace.
一起吃饭是以示和平的做法
I was trying to save their marriage,
我在试图保住他们的婚姻
but Sahar and Ladjavardi were not going to stop their affair,
但Sahar和Ladjavardi不愿意结束关系
so I told Hamid to repudiate her.
所以我叫Hamid休了她
I'm sorry?
什么
In Muslim law, it's a method of divorce. It's called Talaq.
穆♥斯♥林♥律法的一种离婚方式 这也叫Talaq
对着妻子说三次Talaq, 即已休妻
Talaq: 伊♥斯♥兰♥教中, 男人在证人面前
I still respected his traditions.
我还是尊重他的宗教传统
You and your brother seem to share a medical condition.
你和你哥哥似乎症状相同
Yes. Why is that important?
是这样 可这有什么问题
We don't mean to embarrass you,
我们没什么特别意思
but Dr. Brennan is just trying to figure out the condition.
Dr. Brennan只是在了解情况
It's routine, part of the investigation.
例行提问而已
Have you seen a doctor?
你看医生了吗
Yes. He believes it's a genetic disorder we share.
看了 他说我们是某种基因问题
He was going to call Hamid's physician to discuss it.
他还打算找Hamid的医生讨论来着
Would you mind if we saw your medical records?
介意我们看下你的医疗记录吗
Of course not.
当然不介意
If I could be helped, I welcome it.
如果能治好 那再好不过了
Apparently, they live together a few days a week.
显然 他俩每周都一起睡几天
But he was very clear that she has her own place.
但他明确表示她有自己的家
Should you be intruding into their lives like this?
你有必要这样八卦人家的生活吗
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
这必须的啊
We're negative for lupus and Paget's.
狼疮和畸形性骨炎结果都是阴性
When you're done, I'll do a scraping for environmental contaminants.
你搞定后 我得取样看看是不是环境污染
I found these: shiny flakes that caught onto the torn edges of bone.
我在骨头断裂边缘找到这些亮片
Bottom line, I still think Brennan has a shot with Booth.
至少我觉得Brennan和Booth还是有可能的
But she says she's not interested.
但她说她不感兴趣
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
不觉得此女只是虚张声势吗
Maybe she protest it just enough.
可能人家真是这个意思呢
Please.
拜托你俩
She's been sleeping alone for months.
她都独守空房♥好几个月了
She has enough pent up sexual energy to power a small midwestern city.
她憋住的爱爱能量都够一个中西部小城发电了
This looks like gypsum.
这看上去像是石膏
It wouldn't cause any organic damage.
这又不会造成啥肌体损伤
It was probably used to insulate the explosives.
可能是用来绝缘爆♥炸♥物的
Bet the FBI doesn't know that yet.
我打赌FBI那边还不知道这个
I'm going to go check out this girlfriend.
姐决定去会会这个妞
I'm not proud of the affair.
我知道外遇不光彩
I admired Hamid.
我尊敬Hamid
But Sahar and I are in love. And I can't change that.
但我和Sahar是真心相爱 命中注定的
You worked with Hamid.
你和Hamid是同事
You had access to his car.
你有机会接近他的车
That's ridiculous!
太荒谬了
You also had contact with his brother, Farid,
你还和他弟弟Farid有联♥系♥
who said you were less than friendly with Hamid.
他说你和Hamid关系不咋地啊
Have you ever been in the middle of a messy relationship, Agent Booth?
Booth探员 你就没陷入过多角恋吗
Or are you a perfect man?
还是说你是完美先生
I'd prefer to ask the questions, Mr. Ladjavardi.
问问题是我的活 Mr. Ladjavardi
And I have the right for an attorney.
我也有权找律师过来
Have you called the number I gave you?
你打过我给你的号♥码了吗
Of course, you know, I would never deny anyone his rights.
当然 我永远不会否认他人的权利
Mr. Ladjavardi...
Mr. Ladjavardi
I'm Special Agent in Charge Santana.
我是特别探员主管Santana
We're sorry for the inconvenience. You're free to go.
很抱歉给你带来不便 你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're finished. What the hell was that all about?
你这结束了 这特么都咋回事
He was a prime suspect.
他可是主要嫌疑人
He's a mole for Homeland Security.
他是国土安♥全♥部♥的间谍
They planted him in the Arab-American Friendship League.
他们派他去的阿美友谊联盟
He admitted the affair.
他承认了外遇的事
Maybe, but Homeland Security says he's clean.
或许吧 但国土安♥全♥部♥那边保他清白
They do not want his cover blown.
他们不想他卧底身份暴露
But, sir... Do I look like I'm discussing this?
但是 我看起来像和你商量吗
Come on. You want me to drive?
我靠 要我开车吗
No. Why?
不用 怎么了
You're angry.
你在生气
I'm not angry.
我没生气
Yeah, you're furious. You're going to kill somebody.
你现在很暴躁 都恨不得去杀人了
I am not angry.
我真没生气
Believe me, you do not want to see me angry.
你不会想看到我生气的样子的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表