She was definitely interested in getting some opiates from me.
她肯定很想从我这里拿到鸦♥片♥
She bribed my office manager for samples.
她为了样本贿赂我的诊所经理
I'm going to need your office manager's home address.
我需要你经理的家庭住址
Ex-office manager.
前经理了
She's going to be what you call a disgruntled employee.
她就是你们说的那种情绪员工
I didn't give Maggie Schilling those samples.
我没有给她样本
She boosted them herself.
她自己来偷的
Barragan just blamed me so he'd have an excuse to fire me.
Barragan只是为了找个开除我的理由
Why'd he fire you?
他为什么要开除你
Because he's a horn dog.
因为他是个色狼
I tried to keep things professional.
我试着表现得专业
You know what I mean.
你懂我的
Dr. Barragan said that you were closer to Maggie Schilling than any other patient.
Barragan医生说你和Maggie Schilling走的比别人近
You meet her parents?
你见过她父母了吧
Yes.
是的
Then you know the poor girl was pretty much on her own.
那你就知道这个可怜的小女孩儿大部分时间都靠自己
We took her in.
我们接纳了她
He said that you went out together, that you took her to clubs.
他说你们会一起出去玩儿 然后你带她去酒吧
Well, we just felt sorry for her, you know?
我们也只是很同情她
She was lonely, so we showed her a good time.
她很孤独 所以我们带她找点乐子
...Pills, vodka, weed.
药 伏特加 大♥麻♥
Mary wanted Maggie to go to meetings. You know, AA.
Marry想带Maggie去匿名互助小组的
That's very kind of you, but let's talk about your new refrigerator.
你有这种想法很好 那咱们来聊聊你的新冰箱
Why?
为什么
Mainly, I'd like to know what happened to your old one.
主要是我想知道你们的旧冰箱怎么了
Well, the fridge we found Maggie in
装Maggie那个冰箱和
is a match with the marks on the Costellos' floor.
Costello家的地板痕迹相符
They're sadomasochistic fetishists.
他们是受虐狂
Yeah. Turned the basement into a "fun room".
是 他们把地下室改成"情趣室"了
Seeking sexual gratification through the manipulation of power.
通过控制欲来获得性满足
Probably the oldest of fetishes, master-slave.
恐怕是最早的主仆式癖好
It's all about dominance.
都是支配欲望
Well, this sort of thing only comes up when the bloom goes off the rose
花谢的时候就会出现这种事情了
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道
You know, when the regular stuff, when it gets old
当平常的招数老了不管用了
you need to spice it up, it's over.
就会找些其他刺♥激♥的
When the sex is good, you don't need any help.
性和谐的话 就不需要帮助
That's for sure.
那是自然
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I was agreeing.
我赞同
Yeah, well, don't, okay? It kind of freaks me out.
你别 怪吓人的你
I was just saying that I, myself, feel no inclination
我只是想说我自己对性生活中的
toward either pain or dominance when it comes to sex.
支配感还是痛感都不感兴趣
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure.
你确定 当然
You can be very bossy.
有时候你可很专横
look at him, huh?
看看他
Ooh! Look at him, all smiley. I'll bet he just loves these things.
哦看他 还在笑 我打赌他可喜欢这些了
But these could explain the stress fractures.
但是这个可以解释应力性骨折
Her bones were brittle from the disease.
她的骨质因为疾病变得脆弱
Struggling would cause the cracks we saw.
挣扎会造成那些伤痕
The handcuffs are consistent with the injuries to Maggie Schilling's wrists.
手铐和被害人手腕上的伤重合
Maybe she wanted to be cuffed. Do you ever think about that?
你有没有想过 她可能喜欢这样
Here's what I was thinking-
我告诉你我怎么想的
female, dominant
女性 支配欲 缺钱
strapped for cash meets wealthy teenager on the outs with her parents
认识了和父母不和的有钱人家的小孩
convinces her submissive husband to hold her for ransom.
说服温顺的丈夫绑♥架♥勒索
Any proof, or is this story time?
有证据吗 还是只是讲个故事
You feed her pills to keep her quiet
你为了让她安静给她服用了药物
the negotiations, they drag on
谈判一直在拖延
so she dies of an overdose before an exchange can be made.
而她在成交前就因服用过量死了
You seal her up in a refrigerator
你把她塞进冰箱
dump her in a ravine
扔到峡谷里
and you and her honey go back to playing "tie me up" in the basement.
然后你和你丈夫回到那个地下室又玩儿起"绑绑我"的游戏
Maggie Schilling was legally an adult.
Maggie Schilling是一个成年人了
We don't deny she was in the house, even cuffed.
我们不否认她曾在家里 甚至被拷
We don't deny there was a perfectly legal sexual relationship
我们也不否认有过完全合法的性行为
which, by its nature, got rough.
但是确实粗鲁了些
But Maggie was a willing participant.
但她是自愿加入的
enthusiastic.
还很热情
You have no evidence my clients killed her.
你没有任何证据表明我的客户杀了她
It's weird for you, huh?
换成你被铐起来
Being the one that's all locked up.
你感觉不舒服吧
The way you come at me...
你冲我这架势...
are you threatened, or do I turn you on?
是你被吓着了还是我让你兴奋了
Now I'm the one who's hating psychology.
现在我是讨厌心理学的人了
If you don't have anything but those cuffs
如果你们除了那些手铐再没别的证据的话
my clients will be out of here in 24 hours.
我的委托人24小时后就会离开
I figured it out.
我弄清楚了
I was right about how she got those fractures.
关于骨折我说的没错
I just don't have the time, Tempe. I have an appointment.
我时间很紧张 Tempe 我有个会
But I thought you'd want to see. The university can wait a few minutes.
但我觉得你会想看的 大学可以稍等一会儿
It's not with them, it's with someone they want me to meet.
不是他们 而是他们想让我见的人
And if we start debating evidence, I'll definitely be late.
而且一旦我们就证据出现争执 我铁定会迟到
Trust me, there's nothing to debate.
相信我 没什么好争执的
I can prove that Maggie Schilling was bound in fur-covered handcuffs.
我可以证明被害人是用毛茸茸的手铐铐起来的
found strands of matching fur embedded in her wrists in the scaphoid and the lunate.
我们在舟状骨和月状骨上发现了吻合的皮毛残留物
But you can't prove that she was involuntarily restrained.
可你不能证明她是被迫的
Oh, yes, I can.
不 我可以
It's not a competition.
这不是竞赛
No, the olympics are a competition.
不 奥林匹克才是竞赛
Ours is a struggle to the death.
我们是奋力一搏
Want to bet dinner?
赌一顿晚餐
Yes.
成交
If we make it to a restaurant.
如果能去餐馆吃的话
Hmm! Bet's on. You got ten minutes.
开始 你有十分钟的时间
Pull up the frontal and lateral view of the victim's lower fibulas.
调出受害人前腓骨和后腓骨的图像
You trained her well, doc.
博士 你把她教的很好
She's brilliant. A little cocky, though.
她很聪明 就是有点傲气
Yeah, tell me about it.
可不是吗
Pretty good partner, though.
是很好的搭档
What you see is what you get.
所见即所得
It's a rare quality.
是很难得的品质
That's just between us, eh?
咱俩的秘密哈
Michael?
Michael
Dr. Brennan found marks on the medial malleoli, both left and right.
Dr. Brennan发现双脚脚踝均有痕迹
Her legs were bound.
她的腿被绑起来了
Mirror erosion patterns from the bones rubbing together over time.
在骨头上长时间的摩擦产生了镜像侵蚀
If this were the result of sex games
如果是情趣游戏的话
the legs, they wouldn't be bound together.
他们不会把腿绑起来
Brittle bones from her thyroid condition.
甲状腺产生的脆骨症状
The damage could have happened in a very short time.
可以在很短的时间内发生
We also found evidence of inflammation on her right humerus and ilium.
我们还在她的右肱骨和骼骨发现有炎症症状
The bone abnormalities indicate pathosis from lying in one position for a long time.
骨头异常显示她用一个姿势躺了很久
The only reasonable explanation is long-term bondage.
唯一合理解释就是长时间的捆绑
Decreased bone-density could have caused the inflammation.
骨密度的降低有可能造成炎症
This isn't definitive.
这不一定
I hear there's a nice little French place near here I'd like to try.
我听说附近有个不错的法式餐厅我想试试
I still have five minutes.
我还有五分钟呢
My department's still working with Polaroids.
我的部门还在用偏光薄膜
So, what do you think?
你觉得如何
Very impressive.
印象深刻
Especially to the non-professional.
尤其是对非专业人士来说
You want science? Give me the estimated time of captivity.
想要科学的 给我估计的囚禁时间
Approximately three weeks.
接近三周
Okay, here are your affected areas.
好的 这是你的感染部位
Now, during an advanced time simulation...
现在根据先进的时间模拟
You're winning, right?
你赢了 是吗
Can I see your findings?
我能看看你的发现吗
This appears to be indisputable.
这个看起来没有异议
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表