Do you mind?
介意不
Be my guest. Thank you.
随意 谢了
Were you any good at being a sniper?
你以前也就这水平吗
A sniper gets to know a little something about killers.
狙击手能觉察到杀手的气场什么的
Senator Bethlehem, he's no killer.
Bethlehem议员 不是凶手
Oh, and Oliver Laurier is?
那么Oliver Laurier就是了
Way I read Laurier, he's unhinged.
依我看 他就一神经病
That makes him dangerous.
所以他才危险
That'd be your "Gut" Telling you that, correct?
这一定又是你的直觉 是吧
You know, homicides?
谋杀案呢
They're not solved by scientists.
可不是科学家破的
They're solved by guys like me
是被我这种人解决掉的
asking a thousand questions a thousand times,
不停地问各种问题
catching people telling lies every time.
揪出每次说谎的人
You're great at what you do, Bones, but...
你的工作你在行 Bones
you don't solve murders...
可你破不了案子
Cops do.
警♥察♥能
Cleo Eller was killed
Cleo Eller遇害的地方
on a cement floor sprinkled with diatomaceous earth.
是撒有硅藻土的水泥地板上
Traces of her blood will still be in that cement.
血迹还在地板上
One of us is wrong, maybe both of us,
或者咱俩之一错了 或者都错了
but if Bethlehem wasn't a senator,
但如果Bethlehem不是议员
you'd be right there in his basement
你可能已经在他家地下室
looking for that killing floor.
找案发现场
You're afraid of him.
你害怕他
Your hypothesis is that squints don't solve murders and cops do.
你的假设是 眯眯眼破不了案而警♥察♥能
Prove it.
证明给我看啊
Be a cop.
做个警♥察♥
Booth?
Booth
They look pretty happy, don't they?
他们看起来很高兴 是吧
Otherwise they wouldn't turn on the camera, I guess.
否则他们也不会录下来
Zack said you wanted to see me.
听Zack说你想见我
Something you don't like to talk about :
谈谈你不想提的事
families.
家庭
Temperance...
Temperance
partners, they share things.
搭档会分享信息
Builds trust.
才能建立互信
Since when are we partners?
我们啥时候成搭档了
I apologize for the assumption.
我为我的臆断道歉
You got a warrant to search Bethlehem's place?
你申请了Bethlehem家的搜查令
You were right :
你说的对
If Bethlehem wasn't a senator,
如果Bethlehem不是参议员
I'd be in that basement, looking for that killing floor.
我会在地下室里寻找凶杀现场
But you're wrong.
但你错的是
I was never afraid of that guy.
我不是怕他
And I'm not doing this because you're a genius.
我这么做也不是因为你是天才
I'm doing this for Cleo.
我是为了Cleo
The warrant says they're searching for blood traces,
搜查令上说他们在找血迹
a sledgehammer and diatomaceous earth.
大铁锤和硅藻土
What the hell is that?
那些是什么东西
You're making a big mistake.
你犯了个大错
I'm only in charge...
我只负责...
You're coming in and mess up my investigation.
你插♥进♥来破坏了我的调查
Care to make a statement, Senator?
愿意做个声明吗 参议员
Senator Bethlehem, can you just answer a couple questions?
Bethlehem参议员 能回答几个问题吗
Who gave you this warrant? When was it delivered?
谁批准的搜查令 何时批准的
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Look at him. For all his politics, he's got nothing.
瞧瞧他 除了玩弄政♥治♥他一无是处
He should've loved Cleo properly, like I would've.
他应该像我一样深爱Cleo
Will you sign my book?
能给我签个名不
Stalk me, Oliver, and I will kick your ass.
Oliver 再跟踪我 我就揍你
I don't recognize that.
我不认识这东西
That is not mine.
那不是我的东西
That is not mine!
那不是我的
At least we got the hammer.
至少我们有锤子了
Yeah, but that's all we got.
但只有这个
Cement floor in the basement?
地下室是水泥地面吧
Yeah, but no blood, no diatomaceous earth.
是的 但没有血迹没有硅藻土
We needed a trifecta, Bones,
Bones 我们得一箭三雕
physical evidence, murder weapon, crime scene.
物证 凶器 犯罪现场
They wouldn't even arrest him?
警♥察♥都不拘捕他吗
Don't worry.
别担心
If that's the hammer used on Cleo Eller, he'll get arrested.
如果那是杀Cleo Eller的锤子 他跑不了
A toast... to getting the murderous bastard.
为能抓住那混♥蛋♥干杯
The hammer's not enough.
光有锤子不够
He's going to get away with it.
他会逃过去的
Maybe Booth is right.
也许Booth是对的
Maybe outside the lab, I'm useless.
出了实验室我就是废柴
Let us take guidance from The Lives of the Saints.
圣徒生活缩影会指引我们前进的方向
Albertus Magnus, Patron Saint of Scientists.
Albertus Magnus 科学家的守护神
I thought Magnus was the patron saint of fishmongers.
我以为Magnus是鱼贩子的守护神
Two separate entities.
他俩不是一人
Albertus Magnus was a 13th-century philosopher.
Albertus Magnus是13世纪的哲学家
The fishmonger saint was...
鱼贩守护神是
Fish!
鱼
You said that diatomaceous earth
你说过硅藻土
could be used as a filtering agent.
可以做过滤剂
Yeah, for swimming pools, water filters...
对 游泳池和滤水器
Or tropical fish?
或者热带鱼
Oliver Laurier said that Ken Thompson kept fish.
Oliver Laurier说Ken Thompson养鱼
What's your hurry?
你急啥
Thompson read the warrant!
Thompson见过搜查令
He knows we're looking for diatomaceous earth!
他知道我们在找硅藻土
Get in touch with Booth.
打电♥话♥给Booth
Tell him where I'm going, okay?
告诉他我要去哪儿
She didn't actually say where she was going, did she?
她其实没说要去哪儿 是吧
Stop! You can't destroy evidence.
住手 你不能破坏证据
This is a private residence. I don't suppose you have a warrant?
这可是私宅 你没搜查令吧
I'm working with the FBI.
我跟FBI合作
If I have reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed,
如果我有理由怀疑你正在犯罪
I don't need a warrant.
就不需要搜查令
What crime?
什么罪行
Destruction of evidence pertinent to a federal investigation.
破坏联邦调查案件的相关证据
I'm just cleaning up.
我只是做清洁
Is that alcoholy smell on your breath?
你喝酒了吧
This linoleum looks fairly new.
这油毡可是新的
What's underneath? Cement?
下面是什么 水泥?
The same cement that was embedded in Cleo's skull
你打Cleo的头时 嵌她头骨里的
when you bashed her head in?
是一样的水泥吧
You might wanna get out of here.
你可以走了
I can't let you destroy evidence.
我不能让你破坏证据
How are you going to stop me?
你怎么阻止我
I'll stop you.
我会阻止你的
Not before I burn this place down
在我烧毁房♥子之前不可能了
with you in it.
连你一起烧了
I don't get it.
我不明白
It wasn't jealousy, it wasn't passion.
不是因为嫉妒和愤怒失控
Cleo wouldn't get rid of your boss's baby,
Cleo不想做掉你老板的孩子
and so you got rid of her.
你就把她做掉了
What kind of psychology is that? What kind of person are you?
这是什么心理 你算什么人啊
Temperance...
Temperance
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Oliver, I understand you're here
Oliver 我知道你来这
out of a misguided concern for my safety,
是误认为我有危险
but I apparently don't read people very well,
但显然我看人不怎么准
and you could be in some kind of psychotic collusion with Ken,
而你可能在精神上支持Ken
so I'm going to ask you to go over there
所以我要你去那里
and apply pressure to his wound
按住他的伤口
until the police get here, you understand?
直到警♥察♥过来 明白吗
OK. OK. Did he kill Cleo?
好 是他杀了Cleo吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表