There are signs of additional damage on C-1 at the base of the skull.
颅骨底部C-1处还有伤痕
This mark couldn't have come from the assault inside the cranium.
这不是凶器刺穿颅骨造成的伤痕
I just think that you should be aware
我只是觉得你要考虑到
that Booth went through something over there.
Booth亲身经历过战事
So I'm not supposed to tell the truth?
所以我还不能说实话了
Truth? It's opinion, Jack.
实话吗 那是个人观点 Jack
It looks like a dimple in the bone...could be genetic.
这块骨头有凹痕...有可能是遗传
There were no WMDs. That's the truth.
那儿没有大规模杀伤性武器 这是事实
Every major intelligence agency in the world thought there were.
每个主流情报机构都以为有
We should get magnifications of the area
我们要放大这片区域
to determine what else could have caused it.
来判断具体成因
Are you defending what's going on over there?
你在为战争洗白吗
No, mistakes were made...obviously.
不是洗白 而是发生了失误
Yeah, like establishing military bases over there
就像斥巨资在那儿建军事基地
instead of investing a fraction of what this war costs
却舍不得花一部分
into alternative energy projects.
在可替代能源项目上
Nothing is that simple.
不是这么简单
To me, it is-- we're ruled by the corporate oligarchy. Face it.
对我来说就是这样 我们被集团独♥裁♥操控了 面对现实吧
There's also some discoloration here.
这里还有些褪色现象
You should do some scrapings to see what it might be.
你要取样看看是什么
You want to make the world a better place, Jack?
你想让世界变得更好吗 Jack
Try shutting your yap long enough
多听
to hear something other than the sound of your own voice.
少逼逼
Hey, where are you going? The scrapings?
你去哪儿 你来取样
Huh? Oh, yeah.
噢 对
I thought we were having a good time.
我以为我们聊得很好呢
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Dr. Brennan.
很荣幸终于能见到你 Dr. Brennan
You've helped us with some casualties
你帮我们鉴别
we never thought we'd be able to I.D.
我们以为无法鉴定的受害者身份
Someday maybe I won't be needed.
希望不再有受害者
That's what we all hope.
我们都希望如此
Captain Fuller,
Fuller上尉
give Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan all the help they need.
竭尽全力帮助Booth探员和Dr. Brennan
Yes, sir. Please.
遵命 这边请
So this is your third tour in Iraq, Captain?
这是你第三次去伊♥拉♥克♥了吗 上尉
Yes, a National Guard unit can be difficult to lead.
是 统领护卫队可不轻松
Nothing against the Guard, but usually they're inexperienced,
没别的意思 但是他们经验不足
shortchanged on equipment.
装备老旧
But Kent's unit, they were one of the best I ever had.
但是Kent的小队是精锐队之一
And Devon Marshall?
那Devon Marshall呢
Marshall was a good soldier.
他是个好兵
But after he came back, he seemed to turn against the military,
但他从战场回来后似乎就反战了
saw us as the problem over there.
觉得是我们造成的问题
You must have known men like that.
你应该见过这种人
Some people just aren't cut out for it.
有些人就不是打仗的料
Like Jimmy Merton.
就像Jimmy Merton
Jimmy's been having some troubles, but he still supports us.
Jimmy虽然也有问题 但他不反战
Both Marshall and Jimmy seem like
他俩似乎
they had trouble getting over Corporal Kent's death.
不能接受Kent下士的死
Any idea why it was so tough for them? I mean, tougher than usual?
为什么呢 为什么他们比其他人更不能接受
We were on a patrol in Mosul.
我们当时在摩苏尔巡逻
Intel reports indicated there were insurgents in this neighborhood.
情报表明附近有叛乱分子
We were canvassing the area.
我们在盘查那片区域
Private Campbell, she stayed in the humvee
二等兵Campbell留在装甲车内
as the unit headed toward a small house up the street.
大部队则去检查一个街边小屋
There were five of us.
我们当时有五个人
Kent, Marshall, Merton, Lefferts and myself.
Kent, Marshall, Merton, Lefferts和我
It was a small house, two rooms.
那小屋只有两个房♥间
I looked through a slat and saw three insurgents in the back room,
我透过木板看到有叛乱分子在后面
one a woman.
有一个女人
The men had AK-47s.
男人都手持AK-47
I sent Kent and Lefferts to cover the back, so no one could run.
我让Kent和Lefferts绕到屋后 这样不会放走一个人
I was getting the others into position
当时我正准备让剩下的人各就各位
when one of the insurgents must have spotted Kent.
其中一个叛乱分子却看到了Kent
I heard the pop, pop, pop of the enemy ak-47.
我听到了敌人的三声枪响
Kent made entry to take them out before they could get to the rest of us.
Kent先进去肃清敌人以免同胞受伤
Lefferts followed him in while we were kicking in the front door.
Lefferts紧随其后 而当时我们正踹门准备冲进去
When we got to them,
当我们冲进去时
Kent had already been killed taking out the insurgents.
叛乱分子被歼灭 Kent却牺牲了
A sight like that stays with you.
我永远忘不了那个画面
For two part-timers like that, I guess it was too much.
我想那对于两个预备役队员来说根本无法接受
But whatever Marshall was trying to do, desecrating Kent's grave,
但不管Marshall想做什么都是玷污了Kent的坟墓
Kent saved the unit.
Kent可是拯救了整个小队
Marshall can't take that away.
这是无法否认的
Devon Marshall was murdered, Captain.
Devon Marshall是被谋杀的 上尉
God...
天哪...
any bad blood between him and Jimmy Merton?
他跟Jimmy Merton有仇吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
We only have the after-action summary of the incident.
我们手里只有事后报告
I'd like to have the full report, Kent's autopsy,
我想要全面的报告 Kent的尸检报告
the photographs you took of the scene,
你拍的现场照片
and any other evidence that exists.
还有其他任何线索
You'll have whatever you need.
可以
I thought we were keeping the murder to ourselves.
我以为我们不对外公布死者是被谋杀的
He's the company commander, Bones. He's a decorated officer.
他是指挥官 还受过勋
And you think a soldier wouldn't kill someone?
军人就不会谋杀了吗
Oh, suddenly it's your job to question the motives of
怎么 你的职责变成质疑每个士兵的
everyone who serves? No, it's my job to solve a murder. Yours, too.
动机吗 不 我的职责是找到凶手 你也是
Treat him like you would anyone else involved in an investigation.
别对他搞特殊对待
You're not in the military anymore, Booth.
你已经不在军队了 Booth
I will find out who killed Devon Marshall. That's all you need to know.
你只需要知道我会找到凶手的 那就行了
How's Booth doing?
Booth怎样了
He's angry.
他生气了
I think I said some things.
我觉得我说了什么惹他生气了
Sweetie...
亲爱的...
he wasn't being objective. I just had to get him to focus.
他有主观情绪 我只是想让他保持客观
You have to think before you speak.
你说话前要先想想
Why?
为什么
I can say anything to you without thinking about it first.
我跟你说话就不用想好再开口
Yeah, men aren't like us.
男人跟女人不同
They're much more fragile and needy.
他们更脆弱 更粘人
The fact that they think we're the needy ones
他们认为我们才是粘人的
is a testament to our superiority.
更说明了我们的优越性
Yeah, I guess I forgot.
是啊 我忘了这一点
Dr. Brennan, the military delivered all the paperwork you requested.
Dr. Brennan 军队把你要的文件送来了
Private Kent's autopsy report is careless and incomplete.
二等兵Kent的尸检报告粗略且不完整
There was no incision, no x-rays, so
没有解剖 没有照x光
there's no way to confirm the amount of bullets that he was hit with.
所以无法判定他到底中了几枪
The M.E. marked seven entry points,
法医标出了七处枪伤
but the report says there were only six bullets.
但是报告上说只有6发子弹
I could've done better with a Crayola.
我用蜡笔都做得比这好
Medical records are done on the fly in combat situations.
医疗报告是在战斗飞行状态下完成的
That doesn't mean that they're falsified.
并不能说明造假了
Booth, the report is a mess.
Booth 报告一团糟
Ange, I'd like you to input these photographs
Ange 扫描这些照片
and enhance them for as much detail as possible.
并且放大 不要放过任何细节
I couldn't salvage much flesh from Marshall's ear
Marshall的耳内提取不出太多皮肉
but I'm sending anything useful up to pathology
但我将有用的全部送去病理检验
to see if they can match anything with the DNA
看是否能与
they pulled from Jimmy Merton's cigarette.
从Jimmy Merton的烟头中提取的DNA相匹配
Were you really mad before?
你真的生我气了吗
Why, because of your strident, paranoid ramblings?
怎么生气了 因为你尖酸刻薄多疑无厘头的言论吗
I'm guessing mad. Fair enough.
真生气了 应该的
Can I at least give you some material to read?
至少让我给你看看一些材料
You could try.
你可以试试
But you'd walk funny for a week.
不过我会揍得你一周内无法♥正♥常行走
I'd better work on these scrapings for Zack.
我还是帮Zack取样去吧
This is a murder.
这是谋杀
We know Devon would visit Kent's grave, Jimmy said, to apologize.
根据Jimmy的证词 Devon要去Kent的墓地致歉
He knew something about Kent, Booth.
Booth 他知道Kent的事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表