Thanks a lot, Booth. My seven organ soup is repeating on me.
Booth 谢了 七脏汤在我胃里翻江倒海呢
Well, you ordered. You should've left it to Sid.
是你要点的 你应该让Sid帮你点
Let's see what the school has to say about this.
这下我们看学校怎么说
That was not wild and kinky sex.
那不是狂野变♥态♥的爱爱
It was very, very basic beginner stuff.
只是非常基本的入门招式
Just so you know.
你该知道
Angela, you got any bicarbonate?
Angela 有碳酸氢盐不
We've seen this kind of thing before.
以前我们见过这种事
Kids recording themselves having sax?
孩子们录自己的春宫秀吗
Young people are more jaded than they used to be.
年轻人越来越冷漠
Sometimes they swap these tapes.
有时候他们还会交换影带
I'm Surprised to see Nestor.
我惊讶的是Nestor
But not so surprise to see the girl?
但不惊讶这女孩儿吗
How is that relevant?
有关系吗
You know what's a better question?
你知道啥问题更好吗
What make you think you get to decide what's relevant?
你凭啥可以裁定啥是有关系的
You're basically a principal of a High School.
你就是一中学校长
We need to see all the sex tapes you confiscated.
我们要检查你没收的所有性♥爱♥影带
Absolutely not.
肯定不行
Well, I'll just get a warrant, and in the application for a warrant,
那我就申请张搜查令 但在申请书上
I'll include your admission that you allow your students to swap homemade sex tapes.
我会写 你承认你默许了学生交换性♥爱♥影带
The headmaster is not refusing to provide you with the tapes.
校长并不是拒绝你
"Absolutely not" Sounds like a refusal.
"肯定不行"听起来就是拒绝
When we confiscate the tapes,
当我们没收这些带子
we immediately turn them over to local law enforcement.
我们会立即交予当地的执法机关
Sheriff Roach knew about this?
Roach警长知道这件事吗
No need to issue a warrant. We're cooperating completely.
没必要用搜查令 我们一直都全力配合
Was the girl also a student here?
那女生也是这里的学生吗
Given your hostility. It's time we bring in a lawyer to advise us.
你们这么充满敌意 我们该请律师了
Or you take my advice.
或者接受我的建议
If you don't answer my questions,
如果你不回答我的问题
I'll take you down to FBI headquarters in handcuffs.
我就一路把你拷回FBI总部
He'll do it. He doesn't like you.
他会的 他不喜欢你
Her name is Camden Destry.
她叫Camden Destry
Nestor Olivos? I knew him.
Nestor Olivos吗 我知道他
He's kinda famous since he died.
他死后就算是出名了吧
Poor kid. To take his own life.
可怜娃 自杀了
Were you romantically involved? No.
你和他在交往吗 不是
Camden is too young to date seriously.
Camden现在谈恋爱还太早
Tell me when you've seen enough to start telling the truth.
你看够了再告诉我实情吧
This is outrageous, Agent Booth.
这太过分了 Booth探员
Oh, my God, I can't believe this.
天哪 难以置信
Oh, my God! Where did that come from?
我的神啊 这从哪儿来的
Really Mr Booth, I must protest.
Mr. Booth 我强烈反对
I'm tired of being lied to, so excuse me if I'm indelicate.
我受够了谎言 所以请原谅我越界了
Let's start over, shall we?
重来过 好吗
Did you know Nestor Olivos?
你认识Nestor Olivos吗
Were you romantically involved?
你和他是恋人吗
Why would he do that? Why would Nestor tape us?
他为什么那样做 为什么录下来
I loved him.
我爱他
So let me just get this right. I'm the tactless and insensitive one?
让我搞搞清楚 我迟钝没感觉
Okay, look. The girl lied to a federal agent
在她男友的谋杀案调查中
during the investigation in the death of a boy she said she loves.
那小女生向一位联邦探员说谎
You know what? These kids, they all lie.
知道不 那些孩子全是撒谎精
That school teaches them that they're special
那所学校向他们灌输他们是特别的
that they're above the rest of us. Well, they're not.
他们在我们之上 其实都是假的
You're the least objective person I've ever met. Thanks.
你是我见过的最不理性的人 谢了
It's not a compliment.
这不是恭维
Aw, Come on Brennan, you know something is wrong here, alright?
Bones 你清楚有些事不对头
The school, the tapes, now Sheriff Roach.
学校 录影带 现在是Roach警长
All this mess you're uncovering, it smells, yes.
所有这些你发现的烂事 是不好
But it doesn't add up to murder, not logically.
但至少在逻辑上不会诱发凶案
Maybe If you looked for more than facts, you would be able to see the bigger pic...
如果你不局限于事实 你会看到更大的...
Maybe if you opened your mind, we'd find the actual truth.
如果你开化点 我们就能找到真正的事实
Brought you the tapes.
带子拿来了
How many? All of them.
有多少 全部
Do you think? I'm withholding evidence?
你认为我在藏匿证据吗
I'm thinking Hanover Prep gets you elected,
我想汉诺威学校帮你竞选成功
and you look the other way when you see these tapes.
你就对这些带子打马虎眼
Kids having sex? There's no law against that.
偷尝禁果 不犯法
Let's hope that's the worst thing that we find.
希望那是我们知道的最糟的事吧
You're right about the school serving pudding.
这所学校瞎饺和 你说对了
"Stirring the pudding." It means...
那叫"瞎搅和" 意思是...
Melodee Destry. That's... that's Camden's mother.
Melodee Destry 她是Camden的妈妈
Is that... is that Nestor Olivos she's with?
跟她搞的是Nestor Olivos吗
No.
不是
That's Nestor's roommate, Tucker Pattison.
是Nestor的室友 Tucker Pattison
How long did the sexual relationship continue?
你们床榻关系持续了多久
Couple of months. I don't know.
几个月 我不清楚
Tucker is the underage victim of statutory rape.
Tucker可是未成年强♥奸♥案的受害者
When did it end?
什么时候结束的
That was the last time.
那是最后一次
Why Nestor's bed? Why not your own? It was only 10 feet away.
为什么在Nestor的床上 你的床就在3米外
I don't know.
我不知道
It was because you knew exactly where the camera was pointed.
那是因为你知道摄像机的位置
Mrs Destry gave me money, you know, to keep quiet.
Mrs. Destry给钱让我闭嘴
Nestor said,"How much you think she would pay
Nestor说"你认为她会给多少钱
to keep her husband from seeing a tape."
不让她丈夫看到这影带"
Nestor set up a drop and got $5,000.
Nestor设了局 拿到了5千美金
He said we should do it again,
他说我们应该再试一次
but just before vacation I told him I was gonna tell my parents.
但放假前我跟他说我要告诉我父母
Even if it meant getting kicked out of Hanover.
就算代价是被学校开除
The next thing I know, he killed himself.
后来我就听说他自杀了
I figured it was my fault.
我想大概是我的错
Tabanid pupal casings show
虻虫蛹壳表明
the boy ingested a heavy dose of ketamine before he died.
这孩子死前服用了大量的麻醉剂
Kids call it Special K.
孩子们都叫它K粉
So somebody dosed him?
有人给他下药了
That explains why he wasn't struggling before the hanging.
所以他被吊树上前才没挣扎
Or, a wild thought
或者 大胆假设下
He took it himself for fun like most kids do.
他像其他孩子一样只是为了好玩吃的
I had sex with Naomi in Palaeontology.
我跟古生物学部的Naomi上♥床♥了
You mean actually in Palaeontology? No, at her place.
在古生物学部 不 在她家
I thought it went great, but I could be wrong.
我觉得挺好的 但我可能想错了
Because apparently what I think is wild and kinky is basic.
显然我以为的狂野变♥态♥招数都只是入门
and since she never called me back
因为她都不回我电♥话♥
I'm wondering if it's because I lack imagination in the sack.
我在想是不是因为我床上招数没啥新意
You know what Zach? I'm thinking this is more of a guy-guy conversation.
Zack 我觉得这话应该爷们之间交流
Yeah. I was wondering.
哦 我也这么想
Dude, minty burp is still burp.
伙计 薄荷味的嗝还是嗝
Yeah well, who took me to Wong Salmonella's?
没错 话说是谁带我去王家餐馆的
Alright, you know what? Just go back to Sid.
好啦好啦 你再去找Sid
Let him bring you your meal. The heartburn will disappear.
让他给你点餐 你的胸口灼热就会消失
Heartburn. What?
胸口灼热 啥
Hodgins has heartburn because stomach acid is rising into his oesophagus.
Hodgins胸口灼热是因为食管里胃酸过多
The ketamine, plus choking, could have caused Nestor to regurgitate.
麻醉剂加上窒息会造成Nestor反胃
The rope would hold gastric juices in the upper throat weakening the hyoid.
绳子使胃液停留在喉咙上部 软化舌骨
Digestive juices are basically hydrochloric acid.
消化液基本上就是盐酸
Sometime when you're not busy
你啥时候有时间
I wonder if I could ask you a few questions about sexual positions?
我想讨教一下春宫二十四式的一些问题
If you even try, I will take out my gun and shoot you between the eyes.
要是你敢问 我一定给你眉心一枪
These marks here and here that's scoring consistent with hydrochloric acid.
这儿和这儿的印记都和盐酸腐蚀相符
I don't like where you're going with this.
我不喜欢你用这机子模拟
I need to run a few scenarios through the Angelator.
我得在Angelator上模拟几个情况
Replace the values for the hyoid bone mass with these sliding coefficients.
用这些滑动系数替换舌骨的质量数值
That will replicate bone deterioration
这就能复♥制♥出胃酸腐蚀舌骨时
as the hyoid is being digested by stomach acid.
舌骨的退化过程
I'm applying a timeline and running in fast forward.
我在写时间轴 并快进过程
This will show it in measure time.
这会在计量时间里显示
The body decomposes
尸体开始腐烂
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表