and Child Services brought him to me.
儿童服务机构把他给了我
Three weeks I had him. Then the charges were dropped.
我只拥有了他三周 然后指控被撤销了
You kept him? No.
你留下了他 没有
I gave him back, but it nearly killed me.
我把他还回去了 但这差点要了我的命
I stayed in touch.
我一直保持着联♥系♥
I bought him things. Formula, stroller.
给他买♥♥东西 奶粉 婴儿车
I wanted to make sure he was all right.
只是为了确保他一切安好
Nathan what, Mrs Sanders?
Mrs. Sander Nathan姓什么
Nathan Downey.
姓Downey
His mother was a drug addict named Jeanine.
他妈妈是个叫Jeanine的瘾君子
On Christmas Day, I found her dead on her kitchen floor,
圣诞节那天 我发现她死在厨房♥地板上
a needle stuck in her arm,
胳膊上还插着针头
and I could hear Charlie crying upstairs. So I went up.
然后我听到Charlie在楼上哭 所以我上楼了
And you took him home.
你把他带回家了
I looked him in the eyes and I promised him
我看着他的眼睛发誓说
I would never leave him alone again.
我再也不会撇下他了
And he stopped crying.
然后他就不哭了
I expected every day for Child Services to come looking.
我每天都希望儿童服务机构来找他
He would have ended up back in the system anyway.
不管怎么他都会再回到收养系统中
I meant to keep him safe...
我只是想保证他的安全
And love him.
好好爱他
And now he's dead.
但他现在死了
I had to arrest her.
我必须逮捕她
The story checked out. The overdose.
故事已经证实了 确实是吸毒过量
She confessed to kidnapping.
她承认了绑♥架♥
Margaret Sanders did nothing more than respond to the anthropological imperative
Margaret只是遵从人类本能的指令而已
She saw an orphan and reacted.
她看到了个孤儿然后做出了反应
This is not a National Geographic study, OK?
这不是国家地理频道的学术调查 好吗
This is the suburbs.
这里是郊区
Why would she kill the boy? She obviously loved him.
她为什么要杀那个男孩 很明显她爱他啊
There is situation, all right?
情况是这样的
The kid gets sick, he's not turn out to be what you wanted.
孩子病了 他没变成她希望的样子
I bet you could give me a dozen examples of societies
我打赌你一定能找到一堆
that have killed their own young.
杀害自己孩子的例子
What about Shawn and David Cook?
那Shawn和David Cook呢
Where do they go now? Back into the system.
他们现在去哪儿 回收养系统
Do you have any idea how bad the foster-care system is?
你知不知道收养系统到底有多糟糕
Do you? What do you want to do, hm?
难道你知道 你想怎么样
Do you want to kidnap them, the way that she kidnapped Charlie?
你也想像她绑♥架♥Charlie那样绑♥架♥他们
I want you to let them go home to Margaret Sanders.
我想让他们回到Margaret Sanders家
It's not gonna happen.
这不可能
Try redigitising and resizing. I did.
试试重新数字化和调整大小 我做了
The extrapolation protocol got confused by the spread.
推断法被扩展搞乱了
Hey, You know Hodgins better than anybody else.
你比任何人都了解Hodgins
So, why is he so bent out of shape about this banquet?
他为什么会因为这场宴会气成这样
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么问
Because every time someone mentions it,
因为每次有人提到宴会的事情
he starts snapping that rubber band around his wrist.
他就开始弹手腕上的橡皮筋
I mean, what makes you think I know Hodgins better than anyone else?
我是说 为什么你觉得我比任何人都了解Hodgins
You're roommates.
你们是室友啊
I live above his garage.
我住在他的车♥库♥上面
But you see a lot of each other. No really.
但是你们经常看见对方吧 没有
He drives you to work.
他开车载你上班
I've never been up to the main house.
我从来没进过主房♥里面
The main house? It's at the opposite end of the driveway
还有主房♥ 在车道的反方向尽头
on the other side of the tennis courts across from pond.
绕过池塘 在网球场的另一边
OK. Anything on the identity of Charlie's abductor?
诱拐Charlie的人的身份查的怎么样了
I can't clear up this image any more than it is.
我只能将图片到这种清晰度了
Tell Booth what you told me about living in Hodgins' garage.
跟Booth说说你住在Hodgins车♥库♥的情形
There's a bedroom, living room,
那儿有一间卧室 一个客厅
kitchen, another bedroom, a den, two bathrooms...
厨房♥ 另一间卧室 一个休息室 两个浴室
Great. Quite a garage. Can we focus on the case?
很好 车♥库♥真炫 能把注意力放到案子上么
How many cars does he have in that garage?
他车♥库♥里有多少辆车啊
Including the antique ones, about 12. And a boat.
包括老爷车的话 大概有12辆 还有艘船
Zack has never seen the main house.
Zack从来都没看到过主房♥
Because the tennis courts and the pond block the view.
因为网球场和池塘挡住了视线
Well, he must be one of those Hodgins.
他一定是那些Hodgins中的一个
Who are those Hodgins?
那些Hodgins是指谁
The Cantilever Group Hodgins.
坎特雷瓦集团的Hodgins啊
Oh, my God.
我的神啊
The same Cantilever Group that generates more GNP than Europe.
就是那个国民生产总值比欧洲还高的集团
Get this. They are the single biggest donors to the Jeffersonian Institution.
还有呢 他们是Jeffersonian最大的独♥立♥捐赠者
Ha! That makes Hodgins your boss.
Hodgins是你们的老板啊
What do you guys even talk about when he drives you to work?
他载你上班的路上 你们都聊什么啊
I mostly sleep. Hodgins mostly yells at the radio.
我都在睡觉 Hodgins基本都在冲收音机大叫
Ok. If you can't see the guy's face, maybe you can grab a reflection.
要是看不到那家伙的脸 也许你能抓个反射影像
That's a workable idea.
这个主意可行
Well, I'd say thanks, you know,
本来还想谢谢你
if you didn't say it like it was some kind of a miracle.
可你说的这跟个奇迹似的
Chem lab mass spectrometer identifies
化学实验室的质量光谱仪鉴别出
the particulates in Charlie's mouth as fluoride.
Charlie嘴里的微粒是氟化物
I recognise that look. What?
我认得那个表情 什么表情
You're writing another book. When you write,
你在写另一本书呢 每次你一写作
you get this stunned look on your face like you stuck a fork in a toaster.
脸上就一副把叉子卡在了面包机里的呆愣样
Am I in this one, too?
这本书里也有我吗
You were't in the last one. Fluoride? What concentration?
上本书里可没你 氟化物 浓度是多少
It's too high for toothpaste. Put together a list of...
太高了 不会是牙膏 列一个...
Put together a list of
列一个清单
anything that could conceivably contains fluoride at those levels.
包括所有想得到的含有这个浓度氟化物的东西
All right. Do you have time for this?
没问题 你有时间说说这事吗
They gave me a car. Nice. Who?
他们给了我辆车 很好啊 谁给的
My publisher.
我的出版商
Now I feel like I have to earn it by writing another book.
我现在觉得我必须写另一本书才行
Fight coercion in all its forms. You don't write the book.
用一切方法对抗压♥迫♥ 你不要写书了
I don't go to the banquet. Solidarity.
我不去宴会 团结一致
Angela has a face for the abductor.
Angela找到诱拐者的样子了
I looked on both cameras.
我看了两个摄像头
This one offered up more reflective surfaces.
这个提供了更多的反射表面
Right at the door.
就在这个门上
Check this out.
看看这个
The abductor's face.
诱拐者的脸
By polarizing the image, the computer can interpret the spaces
让图像产生偏振 电脑就能解读
between the white and the dark gaps and fill in the missing pieces.
黑白缝隙间的空间 然后自动补全丢失的部分
Wait. That doesn't look like an adult.
等下 这看起来不像个成年人啊
When I repolarized the image...
我重新极化一下图片
Shawn Cook. The victim's foster brother.
是Shawn Cook 受害者的义兄
Where were you taking Charlie, Shawn?
Shawn 你带Charlie去哪儿了
I brought him to the mall to see David.
我带他去商场见David
I know you brought him to the mall,
我知道你带他去了商场
but we got a picture of you...
但我们有张你的照片
leading him out of the mall.
你领他出了商场
Have you seen much of this kind of thing? I'm a juvenile prosecutor.
这种事你见的多吗 我是个少年案起诉人
I wish I could say kids killing kids was rare.
我希望我能说孩子杀孩子极少发生
Where were you taking him, Shawn?
Shawn 你带他去哪儿了
When can I talk to Margaret?
我什么时候能和Margaret说话
After you answer my questions.
回答完我的问题
Can he do that? Lie to a kid?
他能这么做吗 对个孩子撒谎
We're after a child killer, Dr Brennan.
Dr. Brennan 我们在追捕一个儿童杀手
If the child advocate in there doesn't complain, I sure as hell won't.
如果那孩子的律师不反对 我肯定没不会
Well, what's the point of having a child advocate if he doesn't advocate for the child?
如果律师不替孩子辩护 那还要儿童律师干嘛
I get the impression you're a little confused as to what side you're on, Dr. Brennan.
Dr. Brennan 我想你没搞清自己站在哪边吧
Shawn.
Shawn
You know what that is? A scar?
知道这是什么吗 一道伤疤
Yeah.
没错
Got it when I was playing soldier with my brother Jared.
我和我的弟弟Jared玩兵捉贼时搞的
Did it hurt? Yeah, it hurt.
疼吗 当然
But it was an accident.
但那只是次意外
You got any scars?
你有伤疤吗
My dad did it with a cigarette.
这是我爸用烟头烫的
He shouldn't have done that.
他不该那么做
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表