I can't drive.
我不会开车
You're a genius who can't drive.
你是个不会开车的天才
If you knew what I knew about structural design,
如果像我一样了解结构设计的话
you wouldn't drive either.
你也不会愿意开车的
Take the file.
拿着文件
Get photos of the surrounding area. Booth.
取证拍照周围区域 Booth
So that we can contextualize the materials we found.
以便我们结合新发现的物质一起考虑
Yeah.
好
Yes, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上到
That was April Wright's father.
刚是April Wright的父亲的电♥话♥
Our murder victim's dad called you?
被害人的父亲给你打电♥话♥了
His wife is a wreck.
他的妻子已经崩溃了
They heard that Amy's angling for a last-minute reprieve.
他们听说了Amy正在想方设法争取死缓
Why did he call you?
他为什么给你电♥话♥
Because Booth was the agent
因为Booth是
that arrested Howard Epps in the first place.
最开始逮捕Howard Epps的探员
I'm pretty sure that that evidence is not in the file.
我很确信在档案里并没有那个证据
Earlier you said it's a phone number we found on the girl.
之前你说那个电♥话♥号♥码是我们在女孩身上找到的
We're trying to save someone you arrested for murder?
我们现在正在试图拯救一个被你逮捕的谋杀犯吗
All right, you know, I think he did it.
好吧 跟你说 我认为是他做的
I think this scumbag
我认为这个混♥蛋♥
bashed April Wright to death with a tire iron.
用一根撬胎棒将April Wright殴打致死
We found some anomalies in the prosecution's case.
我们在检方案件中找到了一些反常点
Do you want us to stop now
你希望我们在这些反常点变得有意义前
before these anomalies become meaningful?
就此收手吗
No, stay on it. I got to get going.
不 继续调查 我得走了
You guys are pathetic.
你们这些人太可悲了
It's Friday night.
这可是周五晚上
There's nothing pathetic
为一个死刑案件无偿服务
about pro bono work on a death penalty case.
一点儿也不可悲
Everybody, this is Troy.
各位 这是Troy
Hey, how you doing?
嗨 你们好吗
Could you just wait here one second?
你能不能在这里稍等一小会儿
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Why did you call me in?
你为什么要叫我来
Look at this guy.
你看看这个帅哥
He's cuter than a monkey with a puppy.
他比抱着玩偶的猴子还可爱
I really, really need you to do texture analysis
我非常非常需要你帮我
on seven-year-old x rays.
给一张7年的X光片做纹理分♥析♥
But I am on a date, with Troy.
但是我在约会 和Troy
He's a man.
他是个真人
Wave.
挥手打招呼
What's the big steaming gigantic rush?
究竟是什么火烧屁♥股♥的大事
A man is scheduled to die in 26 hours.
有人要在26小时以后被处死了
I think he'd like the results of our findings before then.
我想他希望我们比那稍早一点有所发现
Good one.
这理由不错
Troy, sweetie,
Troy 亲爱的
I've got a few things to do around here.
我在这里有一点事情需要处理
Do you mind just hanging out for a little while?
你是否介意在周围稍微自己玩一会儿呢
Uh, sure. No problem.
哦 好的 没问题
let me just call the restaurant tell them we'll be late.
先让我跟饭店打个电♥话♥说我们需要晚到
What do you think, half an hour?
你觉得半个小时怎么样呢
Hmm, you better make it an hour... minimum.
呃 你最好定一个小时...最少
Okay.
好吧
Hodgins.
Hodgins
Most recondite codes have a complex numerical cipher.
大部分深奥的代码都有一个复杂的加密数字编码
That's a fun factoid, Zack. Thank you.
真是个有趣的小新闻 Zack 谢谢你
One, two, four, zero, two, five, one, zero, two, two, one.
一二四零二五一零二二一
That's the number they found on the victim.
这是他们在受害者身上发现的数字
You're the one with the photographic memory.
你是会过目不忘的人
I'm the one that's good with the ladies.
而我是对付小姑娘有一手的人
It's not a phone number.
那不是个电♥话♥号♥码
Hey.
嗨
So, uh, what exactly do they do here?
那么 呃 他们都在这里做什么呢
I thought Angela was an artist.
我以为Angela是个艺术家
She is.
她是的
Do mostly forensic identification and reconstruction of discorporated remains.
多是做腐烂尸体的法医鉴定以面部重建
My specialty's entomology and particulates.
我的专业是昆虫学以及微粒分♥析♥
Ever see maggots?
你见过蛆吗
Just got these in.
我刚拿到这些
Do not talk to him.
不要跟他讲话
Wait in the lounge, baby.
去休息区等着 亲爱的
It's up those stairs, right over there.
沿着楼梯上去 就在那边
Don't talk to anybody.
不要和任何人谈话
Okay.
好
What'd you find?
有什么发现
A shard of bone.
一小块骨头
How'd they miss that?
他们怎么没发现这个
They're not as good as we are.
他们并没有我们这么棒
40-times magnification.
40倍放大
That's not bone.
那不是骨头
It's an organic mineral... possibly quartz.
是一种有机矿物...可能是石英
I was out taking the pictures you needed
我在外面拍您要求的照片
and there was a sign and numbers on the ground, and I thought
那里有一个标志而且地上还有数字 我就想
"why assume a quasi-randomly generated function-oriented paradigm?"
"为什么要假设一个几乎随机产生的功能性导向的范式"
Zack, when you talk that fast, human beings can't hear you.
Zack 当你那么快说话的时候 人类是没办法听到的
The number they found on the girl 1-240-251-0221,
他们在女孩身上发现的数字1-240-251-0221
everyone assumed it was a phone number but what if,
所有人都认为那是个电♥话♥号♥码但是如果
instead of spacing numbers like a phone number,
不把这些数字用电♥话♥号♥码的形式来分隔
you space them like this?
而像这样组合呢
I was in the park taking pictures
我在公园里照相
and I saw the parking space was numbered.
我看到停车位是编号♥的
To get to picnic area 10, you go through gate 25.
如果要去10号♥野餐去 你需要穿过25号♥门
Seems more than a coincidence.
看上去不仅仅是个巧合
1-2-4-0, what do those represent?
1-2-4-0 这些代表着什么
The time, 12:40.
时间 12:40
It was when she was going to meet whoever she was meeting.
那就是她和那人约见面的时间
It fits with the timeline.
符合时间侧写
He's weird, but he's smart.
他很怪 但是他很聪明
April Wright was setting up a date.
April Wright在安排一个约会
Probably with the guy who left a pubic hair on her.
可能是和那个在她身上留下♥阴♥毛的家伙
Good job, Zack.
做得好 Zack
I got something.
我发现了些什么
It's not quite so idiot savant, but...
和低能天才的发现不同 不过
It's aggregate gravel.
是砂石
What, what if the rest of the shadows on the x rays were also gravel?
如果在X光片中的其余的阴影也都是砂石呢
There was no gravel where her body was found.
在她遗体发现的附近没有砂石
It was all grass.
都是草地
Then she was killed someplace else.
那么她是在其他地方被杀的
We have to exhume our victim's body.
我们需要将被害人遗体发掘出来了
It's very stressful waiting for this all to be over,
等待这一切结束已经压力很大了
and now we hear Epps's lawyers are trying for a reprieve.
现在我们听说Epps的律师正在争取缓刑
I've heard.
我也听说了
He got himself a young lawyer from the innocence project.
他给自己从清白专案中找了一个年轻的律师
They don't consider the family of the victims.
他们并不考虑受害人的家庭
You remember our lawyer, David Ross.
你还记得我们的律师David Ross吧
Agent Booth is the investigator who caught Epps.
Booth探员是当时逮捕Epps的调查专员
Is this ever going to be over?
这还有可能结束吗
I understand how difficult this is, Mrs. Wright.
我理解这有多艰难 Mrs. Wright
Epps killed my daughter.
Epps杀害了我的女儿
You believe that, don't you, agent Booth?
你相信的 对不对 Booth探员
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
I haven't changed my mind.
我没有改变我的看法
He deserves to die for what he did.
他罪有应得
The jury thought so, the judge thought so.
陪审团也这么认为 法官也这么认为
All these appeals...
所有的这些上诉...
It's part of the process, that's all.
这是流程中的一部分 仅此而已
Each effort to stop his execution is more and more desperate.
那些阻止死刑的努力越来越孤注一掷
This one's not going to work either.
这次也不会成功的
It's the third time they've launched an appeal.
这已经是第三次上诉了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表