第一季第二十集
识骨寻踪
Uh, Agent Booth?
呃 Booth探员
Yes, Angela?
Angela 怎么了
This is the pediatric cancer floor of a hospital.
这是医院的儿科肿瘤楼层
Mm- hmm. Yeah.
没错
Right. Well, what I'm about to show Deputy Director Cullen
好吧 我要给Cullen副局长看的
is kind of gruesome.
是一些非常可怕的东西
Why are we meeting Cullen here?
我们为什么要在这里见Cullen
Because he's the Deputy Director of the FBI,
因为他是FBI的副局长
and this is where he wants us to show it to him.
而他希望我们在这里给他汇报
Okay, listen, about a month ago
行吧 听我说 大概一个月之前
his daughter Amy was diagnosed with cancer
他的女儿Amy被诊断出一种肿瘤
meso...
叫间什么
mesothelioma — lung cancer.
间皮瘤 肺癌
Exactly. She's not doing so well.
没错 她现在情况不是很好
So it's a lot easier for us to come to him right now.
所以现在我们来找他更便利一些
Hmm. Hmm. What?
呃 呃什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's just that's an extremely rare form of lung cancer.
只不过这是种非常罕见的肺癌种类
Odd for someone Amy's age to contract...
Amy这种年纪的很奇怪能
No, no, no. No probing, okay?
不 不 不 别打探太多 好吗
Not to Cullen, not to his family.
尤其是Cullen 以及他的家人
This'll take five minutes. We go in there,
这就是五分钟的事儿 我们进去
we do the show- and- tell relating to the case,
我们给他汇报案件相关的事情
and then we're out. Is that clear?
然后我们出来 清楚了吗
I just think it's peculiar... No.
我只是觉得这很奇怪 不行
But I... No.
但是我 不行
You have to admit...
你得承认
Booth. Dr. Brennan.
Booth Dr. Brennan
How appropriate you two bickering in an adolescent wing.
你们俩在儿科住院部抬杠这可真应景
Uh, sir, yes. Um, is it okay if we come in, sir?
啊 长官 呃 我们进去行吗 长官
What do you think, sweetheart?
宝贝儿 你觉得呢
Booth's cool, most of the time.
Booth很酷 大多时候
You heard the lady. You're cool.
你听到我女儿的话了 你很酷
Yeah, right.
嗯 好吧
Are you sure it's all right for me to do this here?
您确定我在这里做这个是可以的吗
Nothing I haven't seen before.
我基本见识过所有的东西了
Let's see what you got here, Angela.
我们看一下你这里有什么吧 Angela
Note the estimated time of death is mid- June.
请注意预计死亡时间是六月中旬
Extreme humidity combined with insects
非常潮湿加上还有昆虫
and precipitation accelerated the rate of decomp.
以及降水加速了腐烂程度
So, based on this,
所以 这么看来
the victim's body was not mutilated after death?
受害者并不是在死后被肢解的
The effects were totally environmental.
这纯粹是大自然的影响
Murder doesn't fit the suspect's profile, sir.
这个受害者并不是被谋杀的 长官
It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.
跟大自然开玩笑的话可是不好的
I'd like to see this again.
我想再看一遍这个
Knock yourself out, sir. 86 times is our limit.
您随意 长官 最多可以重复播放86次
Can I see your drawings?
我可以看看你的画吗
These are beautiful.
这些太美了
Our artist in the making.
这是我们未来的艺术家
Right now I'm doing landscapes.
现在我在画风景画
I'm really into this French dude, Rousseau.
我很喜欢这个法国人 卢梭
Yeah. There's a lot of Rousseau in Paris.
是的 在巴黎有非常多卢梭的作品
Have you ever been to the Louvre?
你去过卢浮宫吗
No, not yet. But it's on my list.
没 还没有 但是这在我必做清单上
Right after "fall in love" and "learn to drive."
仅次于谈恋爱和学开车
Well, you've got a great eye.
你的眼光很独到
Thanks.
谢谢
I think what you do is pretty awesome, too.
我觉得你做的也很了不起
I mean, computers are not for me, but I get it.
我是说 我虽然不擅长电脑 但是我知道的
Can I see what you're working on?
我能看一下你现在在画什么吗
She's amazing.
她太棒了
Amy's been very brave this week.
Amy这周非常勇敢
They're trying an experimental viro- chemo therapy.
他们在尝试一种实验性的化疗疗法
And we're very optimistic.
我们非常乐观
Since asbestos exposure is the primary way
因为和石棉接触是主要的
people contact mesothelioma,
诱发间皮瘤的方式
how do you think...
您觉得是怎么...
How you think Amy got it?
您觉得Amy是怎么得的这个病呢
We don't know, Dr. Brennan.
我们不知道Dr. Brennan
First place we looked after she was diagnosed
在她确诊后我们首先检查的
was all her previous schools,
就是她上过的所有学校
the house we lived in. Nothing.
我们住的房♥子 哪里都没有
Has there been a history of illness?
她之前有过什么患病史吗
Hardly.
她很少得病
Apart from breaking her leg snowboarding a year ago,
除了一年前滑雪时摔断了腿之外
I can't remember the last time she was sick.
我很难再想起来她上次生病是什么时候了
How bad was the break?
当时摔得有多厉害呢
Compound fracture, left tibia.
左胫骨的开放性骨折
I was boarding with some friends,
我和朋友一起滑雪
and I hit a tree. Pretty dumb, huh?
然后我撞上了一棵树 挺傻的 对不
And that required surgery?
是需要手术的吗
A bone graft.
对 需要骨头移植
You know, I hate to drag these lovely squints back to the lab,
您知道吗 我也不想把这些可爱的眯眯眼拉回实验室
but we have another case.
但是我们有个其他的案子
No we don't. Oh, yes we do.
不 我们没有 哦 有的 我们有
Could I see Amy's graft x- rays?
我能看一下Amy移植的X光片吗
Sir, I apologize... Of course.
长官 我很抱歉 当然可以
If you think they'll tell us anything.
如果你觉得你能告诉我们一些答案的话
What?
什么
Pardon the fromage reference,
我很抱歉要和奶酪对比
but what's with the moldy gruyere in that leg?
但是在这腿里面的发霉的格鲁耶尔干酪是什么啊
The lighter color is evidence of demineralization.
浅色部分是去矿化作用的结果
I'm not the bone expert here, but yuck.
我不是骨头专家 但是好恶心
Osteoporosis.
骨质疏松症
Basically.
基本上就是
The bone has become porous,
骨头变成多孔状
something that happens with age.
随着年龄的增长就会这样
Zack, see if you can isolate the grafted portion and enlarge it.
Zack 你能不能将移植部分单独分离出来然后放大看一下
Amy Cullen's file states the donor of the bone was 25 years old.
Amy Cullen的档案显示骨头捐赠者是25岁
I don't buy it.
我可不信
What about the aging disease?
如果是那种衰老疾病呢
I've seen progerian skeletons; this isn't one of them.
我见过早衰的骨头 这可不是那样的骨头
This bone is significantly less dense than a person in their 20's.
相比20岁左右的人 这个骨头过于稀松了
That's for sure.
那是肯定的
How old do you think the donor really was?
你觉得捐赠者实际应该多大了
Judging from the reduction in bone mass...
从骨头密度的降低率来看
at least 60.
至少60岁了
Doctor, you performed Amy Cullen's graft, correct?
医生 您给Amy Cullen做的移植手术 对吗
Yes, but I just do the procedure, Ms. Brennan.
是的 但是我只是做了手术 Ms. Brennan
Dr. Brennan. MD?
Dr. Brennan 医学博士?
PhD.
PhD
Well, those who can't do, do research.
啊 做不了医生的 去做研究
Okay... Booth.
好吧 Booth
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
If you're just the mechanic,
如果你只是做技工的
then who's responsible for all the parts that you install?
那么对于你组装的零件是由谁来负责的呢
You'll have to check with the hospital's transplant coordinator.
那你得和医院移植协调员确认一下了
Why? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么事儿了
There are indications
证据显示
the bone graft you implanted in Amy Cullen
你给Amy Cullen移植的骨头
gave her cancer.
让她得了癌症
That's impossible.
那不可能
Every graft we get has been tested and irradiated.
我们的每个移植器官都是经过检查和辐射的
There's one way to know for sure.
只有一种办法能够确定这件事
Assuming significant remodeling hasn't occurred,
假设没有发生明显的重塑
do a transiliac crest core biopsy on the donor bone.
给捐赠的骨头做一个髂骨间脊髓活检
Then we'll have age and pathology.
然后我们就知道年纪以及任何异常了
And who's going to perform that biopsy, doctor?
谁来做活检呢 博士
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表