第一季第九集
识骨寻踪
Sweetie...
亲爱的
Angela, I don't want to.
Angela 我不想去
Sweetie, could you stop galloping for, like, two seconds?
亲爱的 你能不能别跑那么快 停两秒不行吗
Better able to withstand peer pressure
如果你跟不上我的话
when you can't catch me.
我会觉得没有那么大压力
Call it a favor, okay?
就当帮我一个忙 好吗
How does me going to a company Christmas party
怎么我参加公♥司♥圣诞派对
do you a favor?
就成帮你忙了呢
Remember what happened last year?
你还记得去年的事儿吗
I didn't go last year.
我去年没去
Yeah, exactly. And it took me weeks
对 完全没错 后来我用了好几周
to collect all those photocopies.
来收回那些复印件
I need you. Friends don't let friends
我需要你 朋友是不会让
photocopy their butts at company Christmas parties.
他们的朋友在公♥司♥圣诞派对时复印自己的屁屁的
Hey, there's a Secret Santa.
喂 还有神秘圣诞老人的环节哟
I don't like Secret Santa.
我根本就不喜欢神秘圣诞老人
The idea that we are forced by convention
纯粹就是用习俗来逼迫我们
to exchange meaningless gifts.
来交换毫无意义的礼物
Yeah, yeah, I know.
对 是 我明白
If you rearranged "Secret Santa" though,
如果你重新排列神秘圣诞老人这个词的话
you get "Secret Satan. "
你可以得到 神秘撒旦
What possible meaning could that have?
那又意味着什么呢
I've already had an eggnog, if you can't tell.
我已经喝过蛋酒了 你还看不出来吗
Now how am I going to enjoy this party
现在我明明知道我世上最好的朋友
knowing that my best friend in the whole world
在实验室里面和骸骨剑士大眼瞪眼眶
is in the lab, eyeball to eyeball with Skeletor.
我怎么可能享受这个派对呢
Who?
和谁
He's a cartoon villain who looks like a...
他是个卡♥通♥大坏蛋 长得就像是...
You know, his name is self- explanatory.
你懂的 他的名字就足以说明一切了
Would you please just come to this party?
求你了 来参加这个聚会吧
20 minutes.
20分钟
Bones.
Bones
All right.
好吧
Merry Christmas, Seeley.
圣诞快乐 Seeley
What are you, an elf?
你打扮的是谁 小精灵吗
Yes. What's wrong with a little Christmas spirit?
没错 有点圣诞精神有错吗
What's the context?
这里面有什么
Federal property on Dupont Circle
在杜邦圈的联邦地皮上
where Congress puts up visiting agricultural specialists
国会在那儿接待来访的农业专家
or something like that, they're digging to put in a solarium,
他们要动土放一个日晷
and they find a fallout shelter
然后就发现了一个辐射避难所
with a skeleton inside.
里面就有一具骷髅
How long was it in there?
尸骨在那里多久了
The shelter was built in the '50s,
避难所是在50年代建成的
part of that whole A- bomb panic.
当年原♥子♥弹♥恐慌遗留下的产物
It's not a suicide.
这不是自杀
Why not?
为什么不是
Hole in the head, you see the gun.
头部中枪 你看见枪没
It's a suicide.
这是一起自杀
He shoots himself in the head and somehow
他冲着自己的脑袋开了一枪 然后不知怎么
his arm ends up across his chest?
他的手臂环绕在胸前了
Bring the skeleton in,
把尸骨给我
I'll prove it wasn't a suicide.
我会证明这不是自杀的
Merry Christmas, Bones.
圣诞快乐 Bones
Come on, boys, bring it in.
兄弟们 来 把它搬进来
Oh, no, we're going to the company Christmas party.
哦 不 我们已经打算去参加公♥司♥的圣诞派对了
You go ahead, I'll do a cursory examination
你去吧 我要做一个粗略的检查
and I'll meet you in a few minutes.
几分钟后我去找你
All right.
好嘞
There you go.
放这儿了
Booth,
Booth
will you escort Angela to the Christmas party
你能护送Angela去参加圣诞派对吗
and make sure she doesn't photocopy her butt?
然后确保不要让她复印自己的屁屁
Oh, no, I can't do that.
哦 不 我不能
You see, I got some really last minute
你看 我需要在最后一刻
important Christmas shopping that I got to do.
赶着去买♥♥一些非常重要的圣诞礼物
It's not last minute until tomorrow.
直到明天为止 都不能算作节前的最后一刻
Come on, Bones.
拜托了 Bones
Bones...
Bones...
Just... I got to...
就是...我必须...
Come on
走了啦
Jeez.
天啊
Stop.
停
Stop.
停
Turn.
翻跟头
Your robot reminds me of you.
你的机器人跟你一样
You tell it to turn, it stops.
你让他翻跟头 他就停
You tell it to stop, it turns.
你告诉他停 他就开始翻跟头
You ask it to take out the garbage,
你叫他去扔垃圾
it watches reruns of Firefly.
他就去看电视剧萤火虫的重播
After I fix the voice recognition protocols,
一旦我修好了语♥音♥识别系统
this is going to blow those gomers at MIT away.
这就会让MIT那帮嚣张混小子们大吃一惊的
Hey, we've got about half a liter of pure alcohol here.
嘿 我们已经有了大约半升的纯酒精了
Dump it in the eggnog,
把它灌到蛋酒里
and we've got the best Christmas party in history.
我们就会有一个史上最棒的圣诞派对了
I brought an eggnog.
我带了杯蛋酒来
I can't drink while I work.
我工作的时候不能喝酒
Good thing I didn't bring it for you.
太好了 我不是给你带的
Crystal in accounting is after you, isn't she?
会计Crystal在追着找你呢 是不
Oh, like Alien after Predator.
天 就像是异形追着铁血战士那样
Sit.
坐
What do you got there?
你拿的是什么
Two open tickets to Paris.
两张去巴黎的不定期机票
One way.
单程票
Pan Transit Airlines.
Pan Transit航♥空♥公♥司♥
They're blank.
还是空白的
Pan Transit went out of business in the '60s.
Pan Transit航♥空♥公♥司♥在60年代就歇业了
I thought you were at the party.
我还以为你在派对上呢
It wasn't a party,
那根本就不是派对
it was a Star Wars convention.
那就是星球大战的大会
This was still in the skull.
这个还在头骨里
.22 caliber.
口径22毫米
It matches the gun he was holding.
和他手持的枪♥支♥一致
Did you open up the suitcase?
你看了手提箱了吗
- Nope. - Why not?
没有 为什么没有
Could hold information that would compromise my objectivity.
影响我客观判断的信息我还不需要看
Yeah, like a name and address?
是哦 比如名字和地址啥的
I prefer to make unbiased, initial observations.
我更喜欢不带偏见的原始的观察
Is that pure alcohol?
那是纯酒精吗
Yes, Dr. Brennan.
是的 Dr. Brennan
You really think Goodman's going to let you spike the eggnog
你觉得在国♥庆♥节的惨剧之后
after the Fourth of July fiasco?
Goodman还会让你给蛋酒加料吗
We may have to rethink.
我们可能需要重新考虑下
Zack, I need you to clean these bones.
Zack 我需要你清理这些骨头
Now?
现在吗
Ha! Burned.
哈 傻了吧
And I need you to search the clothing
我还需要你来检查下衣服
for insect evidence.
看看有没有昆虫证据
Jeez, Bones, Merry Christmas.
天啊 Bones 圣诞快乐
Okay.
好吧
You people listen to me.
你们这群人听着
There is a party going on upstairs, okay?
在楼上有个派对的 知道吗
A Christmas party. We're going up there.
圣诞派对 我们现在要去那里了
We're going to talk to some people, we're going to
我们要去和一些人聊聊天 我们要去
sing some carols, we're going to drink some eggnog.
唱唱颂歌♥ 我们还要去喝点蛋酒
You are going to kiss me under the mistletoe.
你要在槲寄生下面吻我
On the lips.
贴唇的吻
I might kiss you guys under the mistletoe, too.
我可能还会在槲寄生下面亲吻你俩
Maybe even you.
甚至可能会亲吻你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表