Got some empty lanes.
有几个球道没人的
I'll see you in the comic books, buster.
咱们在漫画书里见 坏蛋
What?
什么
Thanks. I'll get this back to you.
谢谢 我会还你的
It's, "See you in the funny pages."
正常说法是 到时候我们报纸上见
Okay, I took a liberty.
好吧 是我唐突了
Her husband beats her.
他丈夫打她
Bones, all right, talk about multiple hypotheses.
Bones 好吧 说起多种假设
It's a leap, yes, but it was bound to happen.
是挺跳跃的 没错 但是这是必然的
Me spending so much time with you.
我和你相处这么久
I mean that as a compliment.
我是夸你的
Okay, so Warren's former boss is the Twisted,
好吧 所以Warren的前老板就是扭曲怪
and the boss' wife is the Opalescence.
然后老板娘就是白光女神
Go back and arrest him.
走回去抓他
It's not enough.
还不够
Okay, for that we need something just a little bit more real.
好吧 要想那么做我们还需要更多实在的东西
Evidence.
证据
Cold hard facts baby.
铁证 傻丫头
Dr. Brennan, based on your histology and the DNA,
Dr. Brennan 根据您提供的组织细胞和DNA
the bone chip found in Warren Granger's neck
在Warren Granger脖子里发现的骨头
came from a Caucasian male, mid 30s.
来自于一个白种男性 30岁左右
McGruder.
McGruder
Can you get any more specific?
你能更详细些吗
We need the weapon.
我们需要凶器
I can get a warrant, search the McGruder house for whatever you want.
我能拿到搜查令 搜查McGruder家看有没有有需要的证据
That's the trouble- - we don't know exactly what we're looking for.
难点就是这个 我们不知道我们要找什么
We hit a dead end trying to reverse engineer it from the mark on the neck.
我们在还原脖子上的痕迹的过程中遇到了瓶颈
Too much damage and fragmentation.
太多损伤和碎片了
Wait, you said that in books you could find the real world version.
等等 你说在书里能找到对应的现实
Yeah, well, I mean...
是的 我是说...
if you know you, it's pretty obvious.
如果你了解自己 就很显然了
Well, give me an example.
举个例子
Okay, well, in your book, your partner's a former Olympic boxer
好吧 在你书里 你的搭档是个前奥林匹克拳击手
who graduated from Harvard and spoke six different languages.
哈佛毕业然后说六种语言
In real life... you got me.
而现实...你的搭档是我
So what you're saying is...
所以你是说...
that reality falls far, far short of the fictional.
现实相比于小说差距大到绝望
Yeah. Thanks a lot, Bones.
是的 多谢你了 Bones
Warren Granger's spinal cord was severed by something sharp,
Warren Granger的脊髓被某种尖锐物品切断了
but not a knife.
但是不是刀
If it wasn't a knife, what was it?
如果不是刀 又是什么呢
The closest match I could find would be a corkscrew or a Tibetan skull knife.
我匹配到最相近的就是开瓶器或者西♥藏♥头骨刀
But neither of them explain how foreign bone was left lodged in the vertebrae.
但是没有一个能解释外来骨头如何嵌入到脊椎里的
Pull up Citizen 14's weapons, Ange.
调出来14号♥公民的武器 Ange
It was a boomerang thing, like a sonic gun.
类似回旋镖的东西 像是声波枪
A laser cutlass.
激光短剑
That thing that allowed him to hear through walls.
这玩意儿能让他隔墙听声
We're looking for something that has a drabber, more banal version in the real world.
我们要找一个在现实中更加枯燥平凡的东西
Why would he be killed by his own weapon?
他为什么会被自己的武器杀死呢
Well, because he probably had it on him the night
因为他那晚可能是带着武器的
he decided to confront Ted McGruder.
他决定和Ted McGruder对质
Citizen 14's arsenal.
14号♥公民的军械库
What's that?
那是什么
That's his main weapon.
那是他的主要兵器
It's a three- sided throwing knife that returns to him.
三面的投掷刀 还会飞回到他手里
But none of them make the wounds
没有一个可以造成类似的
that resemble the one that severed Warren's spinal cord.
切割Warren脊髓的那种伤口
It was just an idea.
只是个想法
Bones...
Bones...
I fell into the exact thing that I warned you about- -
我犯了一个我常常警告大家不要犯的错
developing too many hypotheses not grounded in fact.
未基于事实而提出了太多假设
No, Bones, I know exactly which drab real world thing
不 Bones 我知道是哪个现实世界的枯燥版本的东西
was used to murder Warren Granger.
用来谋杀了Warren Granger了
All this kid wants is to feel like a hero.
这孩子要做的就是想像个英雄
Suddenly he's facing a damsel in distress.
突然他遇到了一个落难的少女
Lucy McGruder is ten years older.
Lucy McGruder比他大十岁
No, it's not the damsel part that matters.
不 少不少女这点不重要
It's the distress that appealed to the kid, you know.
重要的是这种不幸吸引到了这孩子
Look, it wasn't about the sex or the romance, it never was.
你看 这从来都和性吸引没关系 从来都不是
He wanted to make a difference in the world before he died.
他想在死前做一些不一样的事情
I told you he was more like you than me.
我说过他和你更相似 跟我不像
22- 705, Dispatch.
22- 705 调度中心
22- 705.
22- 705
Unit sent to the suspect's residence reports that the domicile is empty.
派到嫌犯住♥宅♥的分队报告说住所是空的
No one's there? What about the wife?
没人在吗 妻子呢
Negative. Search team is inside the house. It's empty. Signs of flight.
没有 搜查队在房♥子里 是空的 有逃跑嫌疑
Affirmative, Dispatch.
收到 调度中心
He beats her, but she takes off with him anyway?
他打她 但是她还是跟他跑了吗
Spousal abuse syndrome.
家庭暴♥力♥综合症
Dispatch, 22- 705.
调度中心 22- 705
Dispatch.
调度中心
Can you send a backup unit to Capital Bowl 1123 Seboldt.
请求支援小队到Capital Bowl保龄球馆 Seboldt大街1123号♥
Domestic disturbances are always weird, okay?
家暴总是很怪的好吗
You know, the woman gets beat on by her husband,
你看 女人的丈夫打她
the cavalry turns up to save her.
然后有骑士出现来救她
You know, you'd think she'd be on the same side as the rescuers, but sometimes...
你觉得她应该和救援的人站在同一边 但是有时候...
You're saying watch out for the wife.
你是说要小心妻子
All I'm saying is just stay alert, okay, Bones? Okay.
我只是说要保持警戒 好吗 Bones 好的
Ted, why are we doing this? Shut up.
Ted 我们为什么要这么做 闭嘴
You didn't do anything.
你又没做什么
Lucy, I swear to God, if you don't shut up...
Lucy 我对天发誓 你要是再不住嘴...
I know you wouldn't hurt Warren.
我知道你是不会伤害Warren的
Of course he would. You see, that's what he does.
他当然会 你看 他就是这样的
He loves to beat up people weaker than him.
他就是喜欢欺负比他弱小的
We are closed.
我们关门了
You left your door unlocked.
你的门开着的
Probably an oversight due to your state of panic.
也许是因为你惊慌失措造成的疏忽
Yeah, light's were on. We suspected a robbery.
是的 灯还开着 我们还以为有小偷
Say, have a bevel knife?
说 你们有没有斜面刀
A what?
什么
It's a triangular three- sided knife.
是三棱三面的刀
You know, to clean out bowling ball holes.
就是 清理保龄球孔的
Say, I used to have one back in the day.
我以前也有一把的
You wouldn't happen to have one around here, would you now?
你们不会在这里也有一把吧
You need a warrant... you need a warrant to take any of my stuff.
你需要有搜查令的...才能带走我的东西
Lucy, we need a bevel knife.
Lucy 我们需要一把斜面刀
We keep one in here.
这里有一把
Shut up, Lucy!
闭嘴 Lucy
Why don't you smack her around a little bit there, Ted, huh?
你怎么不在这打她一下呢 Ted 嗯
Keep your woman in line.
让你的女人听话
Yeah.
是的
This could have done it.
这个完全可以做到的
Say, Bones, that bone chip, uh...
Bones 那块骨头 呃...
second victim or murderer?
是另一个受害者的还是凶手的
For Warren's sake, I hope it was the murderer.
为了Warren 我希望是凶手的
Me, too.
我 也是
What are you talking about? Just get out of here.
你们在说什么 赶紧离开这里
It'd be his left arm. What?
应该是他的左臂 什么
Warren was right- handed, so the wound would be on your husband's left arm.
Warren是右撇子 所以伤口应该在你丈夫的左臂上
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Bones...
Bones...
Right there.
就在这
I got him, I got him, I got him, I got him.
我来抓他 我抓他就行 我抓住他了
Aw, hell, Bones, it looks like you opened up an old wound there.
啊 天 Bones 看起来你好像让旧伤裂开了
All right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
You know what, you're under arrest.
你知道吗 你被捕了
I really hate a wife beater, I really do.
我很讨厌家暴的人 真的很讨厌
Almost as much as I hate someone who kills a dying kid.
就像我很讨厌有些人谋杀将死的孩子一样
Warren knew what Ted did to you.
Warren知道Ted对你做了什么
Did you tell him?
你跟他说了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表