就是个邻家女孩 简单又健康
The girl before Susan was the opposite. She was very flashy.
Susan之前的那个女孩则正好相反 她非常的俗艳
She had diamonds in her incisives, diamonds in her fingernails.
门牙和指甲上都镶了钻石
Bones, didn't Hodgins find a fingernail?
Bones Hodgins不是找到片指甲吗
Yes, with a fake diamond in it.
是的 上面还有颗假钻石
Susan was the girl-next-door type.
Susan是邻家女孩型的
It wasn't her fingernail. Jealousy, like I said. So...
所以那不是她的指甲 嫉妒惹的祸 就像我说的那样
What was the name of the escort before Susan?
所以Susan之前的那个应♥召♥女叫什么
The flashy one. The one who thought you were going to marry her.
俗艳的那个 以为你会跟她结婚的那个
Tell the man what he needs to know, Henry.
把他想知道的告诉他 Henry
She thought Atlas was going to take her out of her life.
她以为Atlas会带她离开她原来的生活
But he wanted the girl next door. You were right. Jealousy.
但他喜欢的是邻家女孩 你说的没错 是因为嫉妒
That's an old story. But your 1500 year old friend back home, utter diversion.
老套的故事 不过你那个1500岁的老朋友还在 绝对解闷
Leslie thought Rachel was stealing her man, so she killed her.
Leslie觉得Rachel偷了她的男人 就杀了她
What did she ask you? What?
她问了你什么 什么
She asked you something after she was arrested. What was it?
她被抓起来后问了你什么 是什么
She asked me...if I thought she was beautiful.
她问我...觉得她漂亮吗
One more thing. I had the Bureau search for adolescent girls
还有件事 我让局里查了下10到12年前
that were injured in car crashes in the upper northeast, 10-12 years ago.
上东北地区在车祸中受伤的青少年女孩
Daughter's right leg was crushed.
她女儿的右腿被压断了
Allison. Her name was Allison Holmes.
Allison 她叫Allison Holmes
Her father and her brother are still alive. Somewhere in Bangor, Maine.
她父亲和哥哥还活着 现在住在缅因州的班戈
We'll return the remains.
我们会去交还她的遗体
Thanks, Booth.
谢谢你 Booth
You know, Bones You do your thing,
Bones 你做你该做的
I do mine.
我做我该做的
Look at her. Yeah.
看她 是啊
Pretty little thing.
漂亮的小姑娘
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表