你是不想干了吗
Science is no country for storytellers, baby.
科学可不是讲故事的地方 亲爱的
Kostov knew Rachel as a patient, and she knew him as a client.
Rachel是Kostov的病人 而他又是她的客户
Kostov wasn't the victim's only plastic surgeon.
Kostov不只是受害人唯一的整容医生
This are 10x magnifications of the victim's jawbone surgery.
把受害人的颌骨手术部位放大十倍看
Kostov doesn't do work this sophisticated.
Kostov做不了这么复杂的
Meaning she had more than one plastic surgeon.
也就是说她还有其他整容医生
Zack Addy. I live to serve.
Zack Addy 为服务而生
Zack, this facial surgery--
Zack 这个面部手术...
The edges of the bone are almost sculpt,
这骨头边缘跟雕刻过似的
as if the blade simultaneously cut and applied torsion.
像是手术刀在切削的同时又扭转了
And you need to know if this procedure is recognized
你想知道这手术是否被
and sanctioned by the American Medical Association?
美国医学会认可和批准
You think Kostov is performing illegal surgical procedures?
你觉得Kostov在做非法手术吗
It won't help us discover the identity of the victim,
这对我们鉴定受害人身份没什么帮助
but it may help us catch her killer.
但也许能帮我们抓住杀她的人
That's the point, Bones.
这是关键 Bones
What? To catch the murderer?
什么 抓住凶手
I'm sending you a catalog of all the stuff they sent me.
我把他们给我的物品目录发给你
Soil samples, pollens, particulates etc. that were on the body parts.
尸块上的土壤样本 花粉 微粒等等
Nothing too surprising, except for (e), glass fibers.
除了e项的玻璃纤维 没什么特别的
She didn't pick that up in a field.
这应该不是她在沙滩上沾到的
No, it's marine fiberglass.
这是船舶玻璃纤维
The victim was on a boat shortly before she died. Also, look at this.
她死前不久是在一艘船上 另外 看这个
A fingernail. Probably her own.
一片指甲 可能是她的
I sent it to the FBI crime lab so that they can run DNA tests.
我把它送去了FBI犯罪实验室让他们做DNA测试了
That's zirconium, by the way, not a diamond.
那是锆石 不是钻石
So I'm guessing she wasn't your top-drawer high-class prostitute.
因此我猜她不是那种高级妓♥女♥
All the osteological perturbations are consistent
所有的骨学摄动
with recent acts of surgery,
都与她近期的手术吻合
Except for compound fractures in the right tibia and fibula,
除了她右胫骨和腓骨的复合骨折
which indicate traumatic compression and *adrenache*.
显示她在青春期早期受到过创伤性挤压
The victim had her leg crushed,
受害人的右腿可能在她13岁的时候
probably in a car accident around age 13.
在车祸中被压断过
Excuse me, this is my cellphone!
那是我的手♥机♥
I analized the molars.
我分♥析♥了臼齿
Oxygen and strontium isotopes in the enamel indicate
牙釉质中氧和锶的同位素显示
early childhood in New England,
她幼儿期是在新英格兰地区度过的
while the dentine suggests 6-10 years in Southern California.
同时牙质表明她在南加州生活了6-10年
Hey, Ms Bardu. Hi. Special Agent Booth. I reconsidered your offer.
Ms. Bardu 我是特别探员Booth 我重新考虑了你的提议
I was wondering if I could have one of your ladies visit me today.
你今晚能派个姑娘来找我吗
Are you ordering a prostitute from my cellphone?
你这是在用我的手♥机♥召♥妓♥吗
I wonder if Rachel ever took part in any of those 2-on-1 specials?
我想问问Rachel有没有玩过一王两后这种的
Hey, the old 2on1 special. Classic. What's a classic?
一王两后 经典啊 什么经典
That's great. Just send me whoever she worked with the most.
很好 你就派个跟她合作最多的来吧
Are you ordering a hooker to my hotel?
你召了妓♥女♥来我的酒店吗
Did I hear you say hooker?
你是不是说了妓♥女♥
How come I never get to go on these out-of-town trips?
为什么我从没机会出差
You have much looser daily allowances than I do.
你的日常津贴要比我宽松得多
Well, have fun. I have to get up early tomorrow.
好吧 玩的愉快 我明天得早起
Why?
为什么
I'm meeting the producer.
我得去见那个制♥作♥人
Oh, you're one of those guys.
你也是那种男人
What guys? One of those guys who say they just want to talk.
哪种 那种说他们只想聊聊的
They do just want to talk.
他们确实只想聊聊
I'm an FBI agent.
我是个FBI探员
OK, I get the drill. What am I playing?
好吧 这个我练过 我要扮演什么角色
No, really, Leslie.
不 真的 Leslie
I'm really an FBI agent.
我真的是FBI探员
I just want to ask you some questions, that's all.
我只想问你几个问题 没别的
About what? About your friend Rachel.
问什么 你的朋友Rachel
Look, I'm sorry, but I think she's been murdered.
我很抱歉 但我想她被谋杀了
This can't be happening.
这不可能
God. Rachel was so nice.
天哪 Rachel人这么好
She was really an actress.
她很会演戏
You know, the way I'm really a singer.
就像我很会唱歌♥一样
We all say we're something different than what we are.
我俩都说我们不该是现在这样子
None of us want to be what we are.
我们谁都不想变成这样
Do you know Rachel's real name?
你知道她的本名吗
Candice. Candice Hayden.
Candice 她叫Candice Hayden
But I doubt that was her real name.
但我怀疑那不是她真正的名字
She said she was from Sockton,
她说她来自斯托克顿
but I told her I was from Coeur d'Alane, and I was lying.
我说我来自科达伦 但我撒谎了
Do you know why anyone would want Candice dead?
你知道有谁想她死吗
We see things we shouldn't all the time.
我们经常看到些不该看的事情
We know things about powerful people they don't want us to know.
我们知道有权有势的人不希望我们知道的事情
Did Candice have anyone in her life?
Candice有跟谁交往过吗
Nick. For a while.
Nick 就一阵子
I forgot his last name, but he played some kind of terrorist on "24".
我忘了他姓什么了 但他在反恐24小时里演过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He got killed in like 4 seconds.
出场四秒钟就被打死了
Did Nick know that Candice was a callgirl?
Nick知道Candice是个应♥召♥女郎吗
Not at first. And when he found out, he was really mad.
一开始不知道 他发现的时候差点气疯了
He smashed all the windows of her car.
他把她的车窗都咋碎了
I'm sorry, Miss, but you're going to have to leave.
我很抱歉 小姐 但你必须离开
Listen, buddy, I don't know what your problem is,
听着 伙计 我不知道你什么情况
but this is my little sister.
但这是我妹妹
I'm visiting from Coeur d'Alane. I asked her here for a drink.
我从科达伦来看她 邀她来这喝一杯
Which is taking a hell of a long time btw.
顺便说一句 等了那么久也没见我们的饮料
I'm sorry, sir, but we have strict rules...
我很抱歉 但我们这儿有严格的制度...
You might want to have a little bit of respect...
你最好放尊重点...
And check on those drinks for us. OK, pal?
然后帮我们确认一下饮料什么时候送来 好吗
Yes, sir. Thank you.
好的 先生 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
So...
所以...
Are we just going to sit here and have a drink?
我们是继续坐这儿喝一杯吗
That's all?
就这样吗
That's all, Leslie. Have a drink, enjoy the view. Pretend we belong here.
就这样 Leslie 喝酒赏景 假装我们就该在这儿
And later, catch a murderer.
然后 抓住凶手
Agent Booth, can I have a moment please?
Booth探员 能耽误你一会儿吗
Have I done something to offend you?
我是不是做了什么冒犯到你了
Look, I'm not really into this West Coast
我到西海岸来
"in touch with your feelings" thing, OK? So...
不是来跟你联络感情的 好吗
I'm really good at my job.
我工作能力真的还不错的
And I've been nothing but cooperative and helpful to you,
而且我一直都很配合你的工作
but you just freeze me out.
你却把我晾着
And I know that you have nothing against working with women,
我知道你不介意和女人共事
because you're partners with Dr Brennan,
因为你和Dr. Brennan搭档
so your problem must be with me.
那我只能认为问题在我身上了
Look, I don't have anything against you, Agt Finn.
我对你没什么意见 Finn探员
I just don't like the way you view the FBI.
我只是不喜欢你看待FBI的方式
What do you mean?
什么意思
This is a proud and noble job,
这是个令人自豪而又崇高的工作
but you're using it to get to something else.
而你却只是把它当成达成其他目的的踏脚石
My advice: Write your script. Get an agent.
我建议你给自己找个经纪人 好好写剧本去
Hell, have a little plastic surgery.
再整个容
But quit using my Federal Bureau of Investigation
但别再利用FBI
as a stepping-stone into something that you think is better.
去追求你觉得更好的东西了
Because in my book, there is nothing better.
因为在我看来 没有比这工作更好的了
I'm here with Penny Marshall,
我身边这位是Penny Marshall
one of the most prolific "hyphenates" in Hollywood.
好莱坞最多产的多面手
Actress, producer and director of such hits as "A League Of Their Own" and "Big".
演员 制♥作♥人以及热门电影"红粉联盟"和"飞越未来"的导演
Her latest project is "Bred In The Bone",
她最新的一个项目是"生于骨中"
a thriller based on the bestselling novel
是一部改编自参与打击犯罪的人类学家
by crime-fighting anthropologist Dr Temperance Brennan.
Dr. Temperance Brennan的小说的惊悚片
OK, so how did this all come together?
好吧 能告诉我你们是怎么会开始合作的呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
Well, my brother Gary gave me the book, and I liked it,
我的哥哥Gary给了我一本书 我看了很喜欢
And then this whole bidding war started,
然后就开始了竞标大战
and I usually don't get into that kind of thing, but in this case...
我通常不会参与那种竞争 但这一次不同...
A bidding war? That's got to be a thrill for a first-time author.
竞标大战吗 这对于新人作家来说一定很激动吧
I wasn't actually there.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表