Really...
真的呀
Tessa's an attorney. Mm, corporate.
Tessa是位律师 企业律师
Keeping the fat cats fat.
为富豪圈钱的
I was just studying a cranial fissure on a corporate attorney last week.
我上周刚研究了一位企业律师的颅裂
Of course, he was... dead, so...
当然他已经死了
Interesting.
好有趣哟
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, the Bureau.
好啦 局里
I was just heading to the Bureau, Santana called,
我正准备去局里 Santana来过电♥话♥
said, uh, something about the bombing,
说了些关于爆♥炸♥案的事
and I thought you were at the lab.
我以为你在实验室
Maybe, uh, you should come.
要不 一起去吧
Sure.
好啊
See you later?
回见
What is so funny?
有啥好笑的
I just never figured you'd be in a relationship.
我只是没想到你会谈恋爱
Why? Do you think something's wrong with me?
为啥 你认为我有毛病吗
No, not wrong.
没啊 没毛病
You just have alpha male attribute
只是你大男子主义的作风
usually associated with a solitary existence.
这种人通常都孤僻
Oh, me? You're solitary. No, I'm private. It's different.
我吗 你才孤僻 我注重隐私 两者不同
And we weren't talking about me. I was.
话题中心不是我 我是在说你
Well, I wasn't. Look, I'm happy for you.
可我不是 我是为你高兴
Relationships have anthropological meaning.
恋爱关系是有人类学意义的
No society can survive if sexual bonds aren't forged between...
性关系是社会存在的前提
What the hell are you talking about?
我擦 你在说啥呢
Booth! Yeah?
Booth 啥事
You got that I.D.? Yeah, it was Masruk.
身份确认了吗 是Masruk
Oh, that's too bad.
哦 不妙了
He killed four people and injured another 15.
他造成4死15伤呢
The report came back from Ballistics.
弹道报告出来了
Now, the explosives were placed underneath the car
炸♥弹♥被安置在车底
with a trigger connected to the odometer.
引爆装置连接着里程计
Masruk was murdered.
Masruk是被谋杀的
So Masruk wasn't a terrorist.
那Masruk并不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Somebody tried to make him look like one.
有人想嫁祸于他
Any leads on who did it?
有线索是谁吗
That's why we're paying you Booth!
付你薪水就是让你去查的 Booth
We're very sorry, Mrs. Masruk.
我们很遗憾 Mrs. Masruk
I told you Hamid was the victim, but you wouldn't listen.
我说了Hamid是受害者 但你们不听
You couldn't imagine an Arab who was a peace-loving man.
你们不相信阿♥拉♥伯人爱好和平
That's not true. No?
不是这样的 不是吗
We must investigate everything, Mrs. Masruk.
Mrs. Masruk 我们必须彻查此案
We must turn your house upside down
我们必须查清你的居所
because we believe your husband was a good man.
因为我们坚信你丈夫是好人
Is that the truth?
是这样吗
No, they searched your house
不是 他们搜查你的住所
because Muslim extremists have declared war on the United States.
因为穆♥斯♥林♥极端份子向美国宣战了
Preliminary findings made your husband a suspect, which we are required to...
初步调查让你丈夫有嫌疑 我们有必要...
It's not Bureau policy to target or profile any ethnic group.
FBI政策并不针对任何种族
It wasn't our intention,
这不是我们的初衷
but I can understand why you may feel offended.
但我理解你为啥感到被冒犯
I can't.
我不理解
Bones... What?
小骨 怎么了
She's been a part of a criminal investigation, that's all.
她只是案件调查的一部分而已
Her rights haven't been violated.
她的权利又没被侵犯
It's unfortunate that her husband's ethnicity is a factor,
很不幸 她丈夫的种族问题是某种因素
but to say that it isn't would be disingenuous.
但否认这点的话也太虚伪了
I have to apologize for Dr. Brennan.
我得替Dr. Brennan道歉
It's fine, Mr. Booth.
没事的 Mr. Booth
Honesty is always a welcome relief.
说实话总是没有错的
So when can I bury him?
我什么时候可以安葬他
When can I give him peace?
才能让他安息呢
There are certain body parts that I'm still examining.
还有些遗体部分我仍在检验
Others are still seared to the surface of the wreckage.
其它的还粘附在汽车残骸表面
I'm sure Mrs. Masruk doesn't really need to know the details...
我想Mrs. Masruk并不需要知道这些
If I can retrieve more remains of her husband,
我得找回更多他丈夫的遗骸
Muslim law requires that I do.
穆♥斯♥林♥律例要求这样做
I spent some time in Iraq identifying bodies.
有段时间我在伊♥拉♥克♥鉴定尸体
I'll give you whatever I can
我会竭尽所能
so that he can be purified for burial.
好让他入土为安
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that all?
完了吗
One last thing. A few calls were made to, uh...
最后有件事 爆♥炸♥前几分钟
his cell phone from your house, minutes before the blast...
有几通电♥话♥从你们家里打到他手♥机♥上
Yes. We argued.
是的 我们吵架了
It was a family matter.
因为家里的事
My final words to him were words of anger.
我最后跟他说的竟然是气话
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
That must be very painful.
你一定很难过
You looked very happy in that picture.
照片上的你们看起来很幸福
Yes.
是很幸福
Thank you.
多谢合作
If there's anything else that, you know, you can think of,
如果你想起其他事情
just give us a call.
打个电♥话♥就行
I think she's having an affair.
我认为她有外遇
Personally.
个人想法
She was having an affair!
她肯定有外遇
I'm sorry, but that's an offensive assumption.
不好意思 这假设太唐突了
All the signs are there.
所有迹象都表明了呀
You can't make wild accusations
你不能凭感觉
about somebody's personal life based on a feeling.
就瞎掰别人的私生活
It's more than a feeling, okay?
这可不止是感觉
That photograph is evidence
那张照片就是证据
just as solid as the markers that you squints pick up looking at your little bones.
就跟你们眯眯眼看小骨头找特征是一样滴
The evidence I find is empirical.
我找的证据都是实证
What you consider evidence is merely conjecture.
你这证据全是猜测
She dyed her hair, she lost weight, you know?
她染了发 减了肥 好不
She shoved a little Botox in her forehead,
还在额头上打了肉毒素
and she's still feeling guilty over the last fight she had with her husband.
她现在还为最后跟她丈夫吵架而内疚
You are an insufferable, arrogant... man.
你个讨厌鬼 自大男
Oh, so only a woman can know a woman
只有女人能了解女人
I thought women wanted us to understand them.
我还以为女人都想被我们男人了解呢
Not really.
非也非也
A magician never wants to reveal her tricks.
魔术师不想被揭穿把戏
We're having a private conversation.
我们俩这是私人谈话
I'm not here.
当我不在
So you think you know women just because you live with some sexy lawyer?
你觉得和性感律师同居 你就了解女人
Unbelievable.
不可置信
You live with a sexy lawyer?
你和性感律师同居
She has her own place, okay?
她有她自己的家 行了吧
He thinks just because Masruk's wife started working out,
就因为Masruk妻子出去工作
had a little makeover,
稍作打扮
that she's having an affair.
他就认为人家有外遇
How long were they married? 11 years.
他们结婚多久了 11年
I'm with him.
那我同意他
There is no concrete proof.
没有确凿的证据
Boobs perkier? Mmhmm.
隆胸呢 嗯哼
I don't believe this.
我还是不信
If you're so sure, then why didn't you confront her?
你那么确定 怎么不质问她
Because if she or her boyfriend were involved,
因为如果她和奸夫参与此案了
she would warn him.
她会警告他
Very good.
说的真好
I'm a constant surprise.
姐老给力了
All right, great.
好吧 行
I will be in the lab getting us some real data.
我这就回实验室 找些真正数据
So... How many nights a week does "Sexy" sleep over?
每周几次睡前运动啊
How's it coming?
有新进展吗
The ethmoid and sphenoid fragments won't piece together.
筛骨和蝶骨碎片粘不到一起
Zack, I'd like to return the remains to the widow before her demise.
Zack 咱得在那个遗孀崩溃前归还遗体
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表