第一季第八集
识骨寻踪
So I spent the night at Todd's.
所以我和Todd过了一夜
You remember Todd, right? The bass player with the big hands.
你还记得他吗 那个手很大的贝斯手
Big nimble hands.
又大又敏捷的手
Angela, I'm trying to piece together a skull.
Angela我在试着拼好一个头骨
You're doing a great job.
你做的很好了
So I wake up this morning and he's sitting there
我今早醒来的时候 他就坐在那儿
right, no clothes on, just his bass
对 没穿衣服 至有他的琴
singing to me in this low, low voice...
用他的低音炮给我唱歌♥
It was creepy.
太诡异了
Angela, is this conversation really appropriate here?
Angela 在这儿说这个合适吗
Sorry, but I'm into alive people.
对不起 但是我对活人感兴趣
Anyway, Todd has a friend...
反正 Todd有个朋友
I thought you said he was creepy?
我以为你觉得他奇怪
Todd, not the friend.
Todd 又不是他朋友
Good news.
好消息
I hope this is work-related.
我希望和工作有关
The anthropology journal is publishing our piece
人类学杂♥志♥发表了我们那篇关于
on the evolution of the coronal suture.
冠状缝演变的文章了
A worthy interruption.
值得的打断
You're supposed to bump my fist with yours.
你应该和我碰下拳头
Why?
为什么
I'm told it's a widely acknowledged gesture of mutual success.
有人告诉我这是一种广为人知的庆祝方式
I love it when you two impersonate earthlings.
我就喜欢看你俩模仿凡人
Okay, now, this is weird.
好的 现在 真诡异了
There's some guy in the lounge who asked me to give you this.
休息室有个男人让我把这个给你
Is he alive? Because that is an excellent start to a relationship.
他还活着吗 因为这会是一次绝佳的交友机会
I didn't put a mirror underneath his nose or anything.
我没拿镜子看他是人是鬼
He said you'd know who he was when you opened it.
他说你打开就知道他是谁了
Okay, a guy who gets her to stop working.
好了 一个让她停下工作的男人
This I have to see.
我不能错过这个
You left it at my place.
你把这个落在我那儿了
Three years ago.
三年前
First time I've been in Washington. Thought I should return it in person.
我第一次来华盛顿的时候 就想亲自还给你
Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
你怎么不告诉我你来了
What if you didn't take my call?
你要是不接我电♥话♥怎么办
You're a big important author now.
你现在是个大作家了
You could come down here, you know.
你可以下来的
You can come up.
那你可以上来
Halfway.
一人退一步
As always.
像以前一样
I hope you don't have any expectations.
我希望你别抱什么幻想
Do you?
你呢
Civility.
礼貌点
I can handle that.
我能搞定
So why are you here?
所以你怎么来了
George Washington university wants to talk to me
乔治华盛顿大学想让我出任
about heading their anthropology department.
他们人类学教授的职位
They'd be lucky to get you.
有你是他们的幸事
I assume they tried you first.
他们肯定先找过你了
I already had a job.
我已经有工作了
This is like watching cars mate.
这就像是在看两个车友
It's gotta be Michael.
这一定是Michael Stires...
Stires... her forensic anthropology professor from Northwestern.
她在西北大学的人类学教授
They were...
他们...
Very, very close?
很 很亲密
Dr. Brennan is my forensic anthropology professor.
Dr. Brennan是我的人类学教授
Does that mean...?
是不是意味着...
No.
并不是
Seems like we should have dinner tonight.
看来我们应该一起吃个晚餐
Catch up.
叙叙旧
Sounds reasonable.
有道理
Hey, Bones!
嘿 Bones
Whoa... okay, put it here. Easy!
哇...放在这儿 轻点儿
Bones, I got a present for you.
Bones我给你带礼物了
Straight out of an illegal ravine on a dump in Fairfax.
从菲尔法克斯一个非法垃圾场里来的
See, our forensic people confirmed it was human matter
我们的鉴识人员鉴定是人类组织
so rather than open it myself and risk being trashed by you
所以 与其冒着擅自打开被你说是破坏证据
for contaminating the evidence
不如你来打开
I decided to bring the whole refrigerator to you.
我决定把这个冰箱送过来给你
All we need is a toaster oven.
我们就缺一个吐司机了
Bones.
Bones
Body is going to be mostly decomposed.
尸体大部分已经腐烂了
Which is my cue to leave.
也就是我该离开了
This is where it gets fun.
这才是好玩儿的地方
All right, you can open it. All right.
好的 你可以打开它
Uh... he or she?
呃...他还是她
She.
女性
Late teens... early 20s.
青少年...20岁出头
I'm guessing she's been in the refrigerator for a year.
我估计她在这个冰箱里有一年了
Is there enough insect activity to help us be more precise?
有没有昆虫可以让估算更精准
There's always enough insect activity.
昆虫永远不会少
Remove and clean the bones, Zack.
Zack 整理并清理好骨头
Michael, you can pick me up at 7:30. I'll give you my address.
Michael 你七点半来接我吧 我会给你地址
Beautiful lab.
实验室挺好看
Thanks.
谢谢
Old friend?
老朋友
Old teacher.
老教师
Yeah, they're actually going to eat dinner after seeing this?
他们真的打算看完这些以后去吃晚饭
Well, I hope it's not soup.
我希望他们不点汤
If she was his student and I'm her student, then it follows...
如果她是他的学生而我是她的学生 那就可以...
Ain't gonna happen, Zack-O.
什么都不会发生的 Zack
Not in this universe.
至少不在这个宇宙
Here's a sketch of the victim.
这是受害者的素描
Her skull was intact, so it made it easy to work with.
她的头骨完整所以很容易画出来
I just got her dental records.
我刚拿到她的牙医记录
Name: Maggie Schilling, 19.
姓名: Maggie Schilling 19岁
Then I guess you don't need this.
那我猜你用不上了
She was a dancer.
她是一个舞者
Bone markers in her metatarsals.
跖骨有印记
To go from the freedom of dance to being crammed into a refrigerator...
怎么就从自♥由♥自在的舞者到被困在冰箱里了呢
I hope she was already dead when they shut the door.
希望她被关进去之前就已经去世了
He's hotter than you said.
他比你说的要性感
Michael?
Michael
Any other ex-lovers come knocking on your door today?
今天还有别的前男友来拜访吗
The "ex" in ex-lover is not a variable.
前男友中的"前任"可不是个变量
It's a constant, like the speed of light.
是常量 就像光速
Save your dirty talk for the hunky professor.
把你的情话留给魁梧性感的教授吧
I can assure you our relationship is purely platonic.
我向你保证我们之间是柏拉图式的感情
What we share is a love of science.
我们都热爱科学
Neither of us has the time or inclination for emotional complications.
我们也没时间去考虑感情问题
Sounds very reasonable.
听起来合情合理
Yes. I've got to get this data together for Booth.
我得把这些数据给Booth
Sure.
当然
Have a good dinner tonight.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Maggie Schilling went missing 11 months ago.
Maggie Schilling11个月前失踪
Parents got a ransom note demanding a million dollars.
家人收到一封要求100万美元的勒索信
Negotiations, they dragged on for a couple of weeks.
谈判持续了好几周
Then suddenly, all contact stopped.
然后突然联♥系♥中断了
The assumption was that the kidnappers killed her.
外界猜测是绑匪撕票了
No visual physical trauma.
没有可见的外伤
Cause of death?
死因是?
Not yet. But there are stress fractures on both wrists.
还不知道 但是手腕有应力性骨折
And we have some people running chemical analysis
我们让人对冰箱废液进行
and toxicity screens on the effluent in the refrigerator.
化学和毒理测试
Okay. Call me later.
完事儿告诉我
I'm not working tonight. I have a dinner.
我今晚不工作 我有约了
What? Whoa.
什么? 哇哦
I just assumed that the two of you would be eating off an autopsy table.
我还以为你们会在解剖台上吃呢
Not tonight.
不是今晚
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表