Uh, we have a summer home on Cape Breton, plenty of room.
我们在布雷顿角有栋别♥墅♥ 有很多房♥间
Nestor decided to go back home, Venezuela.
Nestor决定回委内瑞拉去
What did the other kids say about Nestor?
其他孩子是怎么评论Nestor的
Nestor was different.
Nestor不太一样
He used to be deaf so he talked like...
他以前是聋子 所以他说话有点
Some kids called him "Retard".
有些孩子叫他弱智
Tucker, please don't say retard.
Tucker 别说这个词
I never called him that.
我从来没这样叫他
He went to church every Sunday, even though nobody made him go.
他每周日都去教堂 即使没人强迫他
and people thought that was weird.
人们都觉得这很古怪
Did Nestor have a girlfriend?
Nestor有女朋友吗
He said there was a girl he liked. But he never told me who.
他说过他有喜欢的女孩 但没告诉我是谁
You know Tucker, you're lying to a federal agent.
Tucker 你在向联邦探员撒谎
Careful, Agent Booth.
注意措辞 Booth探员
An email was sent to Nestor's parents from Nova Scotia
Nestor父母收到一封从新斯科舍省发的邮件
saying what a great time he was having.
说他玩得很开心
The only thing is that Nestor was already dead.
只不过那时Nestor已经死了
Was it you Tucker?
是你干的吗 Tucker
I'd prefer he didn't answer.
我建议他不要回答
No, Dawn. If it was Tucker, he has to admit it.
Dawn 没事 如果是Tucker 他就得承认
You know the dodge.
你懂的 空城计
You backed him up so he could be with a girl.
你替他掩护 好让他跟那女孩私会
Tucker! I know. I'm sorry, but he begged me.
Tucker 我很抱歉 但他求我来着
What girl?
什么女孩
I told you! I don't know. I thought Nestor made her up.
说了我不知道 我以为是Nestor意淫的
I sent an email. That's all.
我就发了封邮件 没了
Dr Brennan,
Dr. Brennan
can you spare a moment for the Venezuelan Ambassador?
能否空出时间见下委内瑞拉大使
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there something I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳吗
I understand that you are very good at your job, Dr Brennan.
我清楚你工作很出色 Dr. Brennan
But I think you are not a mother, correct?
但我想你不是位母亲 对吗
No. I'm not a mother.
对 我不是
Please watch this.
请看看这个
All a mother wants to know is that she has raised her child well,
每个母亲最大的愿望都是把孩子抚养成人
that he will grow up to be a good man.
将来他会出人头地
I will never see this.
我看不到这一天了
I will never know.
永远都不会知道了
The day Nestor received his implant...
Nestor植入耳蜗的那天
Nestor.
Nestor
Te amo, mi amor.
我爱你
The first day he could hear.
他能听见的第一天
And the first thing he heard was my voice.
他第一个听见的是我的声音
Te amo, mi amor. Yo... Si...
我爱你 孩子
His mother's voice. I told him I loved him.
他母亲的声音 我告诉他我爱他
Yo te amo. Me entiendes? Dile a papi que nos quiere. Dile que...
我爱你 懂吗 快跟爸爸说
The child who has lived through this miracle would never take his own life.
经历过这种奇迹的这孩子绝不会自杀
You're a scientist.
你是位科学家
You need more than a mother's reassurance, fine.
你需要的不止是一位母亲的再三保证
My husband and I have many enemies.
我丈夫和我有很多仇家
That is why I sent Nestor to Hanover.
所以我送Nestor去了汉诺威
They promised us that he would be safe.
他们向我保证过他的安全
What if they failed? They would not want to admit it.
如果他们失败了 他们绝不会承认的
They would do everything they could to bias you toward suicide.
他们会做任何事让你承认这是自杀
I promise you I will find out the truth.
我向你保证我会找出真♥相♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Swan dive, cannonball, cherry bomb
燕式跳 抱膝跳 爆♥炸♥式跳法
no matter how he jumps, the hyoid does not break.
无论他怎么跳 舌骨都不会断
What about added weight?
如果加重量呢
We figure an added strain of 90 kilos to snap the hyoid.
计算得出增加90千克的拉力才会折断舌骨
90 kilos is just under 200 pounds. The weight of a muscular man.
90千克差不多200磅 相当于一个壮男的体重
Now what? The Venezuelan hit squad fantasy thing?
然后呢 委内瑞拉恐怖杀手吗
For one thing, it's nuts.
第一 不可能
And another, the guy would have to be 20 feet tall.
第二 这家伙得要6米才行啊
I'm out of alternative scenarios to explain this hyoid break.
我没有其他的方案解释舌骨的断裂了
I want to take another look at Nestor's room.
我想再检查下Nestor的房♥间
What exactly do you hope to find?
你究竟想找什么
Stay here.
呆在这
Yeah, right. That's gonna happen.
是哦 想得美
You all right? Are you?
你还好吧 你呢
Check his ID.
查下他身份
His name's Tovar Comara. He's security at the Venezuelan embassy.
他叫Tovar Comara 委内瑞拉使♥馆♥的保安
If he's security, why'd he run?
如果他是保安的话 为什么跑
We would like know what Senor Comara was doing in Nestor's room.
我们想知道Mr. Comara在Nestor房♥间干什么
I asked Senor Comara to go to Nestor's room to prove a point.
我请Mr. Comara去Nestor的房♥间证明一点
That suicide was not the only possibility.
自杀不是唯一的可能
Proof that an outsider can get to your son.
证明外边的人能接近你儿子
The school informed me that Nestor's death was most certainly a suicide,
学校告知我Nestor的死绝对属于自杀
that anything else was impossible.
没有其他任何可能
We proved them correct.
我们证实他们说对了
I failed to escape without being detected.
我逃走时还是被发现了
The school lied to you, Ambassador.
大使 学校向你撒谎了
Dr Brennan already declared your son's death a homicide.
Dr. Brennan已经声明你儿子是被谋杀的
I apologise. I was misinformed.
我道歉 我误会了
I won't be pressing any charges.
我不会起诉的
Thank you.
谢谢
Please excuse me.
失陪了
Tenemos otra diligencia en media hora.
半小时后我们有一个调查
Do you think Nestor was killed by outsiders?
你认为Nestor是被外人杀了吗
Not Venezuelan insurgents.
不是委内瑞拉叛乱分子
They would make a statement, not fake a suicide.
他们会发声明 不会装成是自杀
This hanging... Huele mala.
这样吊着... 尸体会发臭
Sure, you know, someone says "It smells" In a Spanish accent
啊呀 有人用西语说"会发臭"
and all of a sudden you're like, "Hm. Interesting."
然后突然你就说"嗯 有意思"
What are we looking for?
我们在找什么
I talked Nestor's teachers, a few students that he hung out with.
我找Nestor的老师和跟他常玩的学生聊过了
He was a Ioner.
他很孤僻
Well, I mean, he went to his classes,
他也去上课
but, you know, mainly he just stayed here in his room.
但大多数时间他宅在房♥间里
That's it. So I figured we'd come here
就这样 所以我想来这里
and you'd do your little anthropologist thing.
你可以施展你那人类学神技啥的
Ok.
好吧
He liked music. Heavy percussion,
他喜欢音乐 重金属
low frequencies for the most part.
大多数节奏低沉
It's the stuff he probably liked before the implant.
这可能是他移植手术前就喜欢的
He could feel the vibrations in his chest.
他通过胸腔感受振动
After the implant, he started enjoying stuff with more melody.
手术后他开始喜欢更有旋律的音乐
He was growing. He enjoyed it.
他在成长 而且他很喜欢这个
Enjoyment is the opposite of suicide.
快乐是自杀的对立面
You've decided this isn't a suicide.
你已经判定这不是自杀了
So you're collecting evidence to support that.
所以你在找论据证明它啊
By closing your mind you're missing important indicators.
固步自封会让你漏掉重要线索
Oh yeah? So why did he throw this away? I mean hey it's flute music.
是哦 那他为啥把这个扔了 这可是笛乐
That's reason enough, but where's the case?
理由充足 但是CD盒在哪呢
These aren't organised.
这些都没整理啊
Well, you know, girls they organize alphabetically.
女生都按字母顺序整理
Guys are more organic, you know?
男生更喜欢分地方 知道不
Good stuff up to the left, crap...
好东西放左上 坏的呢
Bottom right.
放右下
Look at that.
瞧瞧
I mean, if he hated it, why did he reburn it?
如果他不喜欢 为啥他要重录呢
This isn't a CD.
这不是张CD
It's a DVD.
是DVD
I should've known. It's a 15-year-old boy. It's just porn.
我早该想到 15岁骚年 看黄♥片♥啊
Wait.
等等
That's our hanging victim.
那是受害者
This is pretty kinky stuff.
这太变♥态♥了
I need to know where and when it was shot,
查查拍摄的时间和地点
What kind of camera and anything else that might help.
录像机类型 以及任何有帮助的线索
I'm going to need stills and close-up of the girl's face.
我需要这女孩的面部截图
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表