Muhammad Ali's boxing gloves. Abraham Lincoln's assassination top hat.
拳王阿里的拳击手套 林肯遇刺时戴的大礼帽
Yeah. I know, I work there.
我知道 我就在那工作
You ever sit in Archie Bunker's chair?
你有坐过Archie Bunker的椅子么
I work in a different part of the museum.
我在博物馆的另一个部门工作
I'm a forensic anthropologist.
我是一名法医人类学家
My name's Charlie. Yeah, I know.
我叫Charlie 我知道
Wow. What, you could tell from my, like, skull structure?
你是从我头骨结构中知道的么
It says it on your shirt, Charlie.
是你衬衫上写的 Charlie
Where can I find the sheriff?
哪里能找到警长
He's, uh, past the garage to the right.
过了车♥库♥向右转
Hey. Temperance Brennan. I'm reading your book.
Temperance Brennan 我正看你的书呢
Gave me a few ideas if I ever wanna kill someone and get rid of the body.
给我点抛尸的好建议吧 万一我以后想杀人呢
Well, don't forget, Charlie, the heroine always catches the bad guy.
Charlie你别忘了 女主角总能抓到坏蛋
Sounds good to me.
听起来不错哦
These are false-start kerfs, which suggest a handsaw.
这些锯痕不规整 说明是手锯
The cut marks from the breakaway spur, here
起始切口的锯痕 就这里
should give me the number of teeth per inch,
应该能得到每英寸锯子上的齿数
but to me it just looks broken.
但我觉得不完整
I could work it up into a three-dimensional image, see if that helps.
我把它三维图形化 看看有没有用
Dr. Brennan could do it from this.
Dr. Brennan就能得出结论
Not when she was a lowly grad student, Zack.
她是研究生的时候也不能 Zack
Upload all the digital info that Brennan sent you into my mainframe.
把Brennan传你的数据信息都传我的主机来
And lighten up, Z-man.
打起精神来 Z小哥
Somebody cut that guy's arm off, Sheriff.
那家伙的手臂被割下来了 警长
Couldn't be a local.
肯定不是本地人
Somebody missing an arm, that's something you notice.
要是有人缺胳膊少腿的 会被注意到的
How many people live in Aurora? 326 in town.
欧若拉镇多少人 镇子里326个
Another couple hundred in the unincorporated in the surroundings.
周边区域几百人
Maybe 1200 on the Indian reservation.
印第安居住区可能还有1200人
Tourists?
游客呢
Hikers, campers...
远足的 露营的
It's beautiful country so they don't realise how dangerous it is.
这乡村挺美 所以他们不觉得有多危险
On average we lose a couple of people a year.
平均每年这里都有几个人失踪
Cycle of life, eh?
生命的轮回啊
Lose anyone recently?
最近有人失踪么
Woman, 29. Ann Noyes from Olympia.
Ann Noyes 女性 29岁 奥林匹亚人
Disappeared a couple of weeks ago.
几周前不见了
Her parents say she was an "experienced hiker".
她父母说她是个"经验丰富的远足者"
You must have a few resident crazies.
你们这也有些疯狂居民吧
Juvenile bush drinking, a couple of domestics, a bar fight or two, joyriding.
青少年酗酒 几起家暴 一两次酒吧斗殴 飙车
The only felons we have are poachers.
这里唯一的重罪就是偷猎
They shoot the black bears and sell the gall bladders on the black market.
他们射杀黑熊 在黑市上贩卖♥♥熊胆
Park ranger handles that stuff.
护林员负责那些事情
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的
Yeah. Thanks. I'm with him.
谢谢 我跟他一起的
Suddenly I wish I was FBI.
突然希望我是个FBI
Sheriff Chris Scutter, Dr. Brennan.
Chris Scutter警长 这是Dr. Brennan
My first forensic anthropologist. Please.
我认识的第一位法医人类学家 请坐
We need to find the rest of the body.
我们要找到尸体剩下的部分
Sherman-- Ranger Rivers-- traced the bear's route back a week.
护林员Sherman Rivers追踪了那熊一周前的行踪
Said he didn't find anything.
说他什么也没发现
What is he, like, some kind of an Indian scout?
他是什么人 印第安侦察兵么
Sherman's a Flathead Indian.
Sherman是平头印第安族
But since the bear was wearing a GPS collar.
不过那熊带着GPS项圈
He didn't have to fully utilize his native powers.
所以他不需要完全运用他的天赋
Did he check the scat?
他查过排泄物了吗
What, do you think there's more people parts in the bear crap?
啥意思 难道熊便便里还有人体部分
We could maybe go out with Sherman tomorrow, take a look.
要不明天我们跟Sherman去看看
Oh, yeah. Now that you've met Bones, you're all about interagency cooperation.
是哟 见过Bones 你就琢磨着跨机构合作了
"Bones"? I don't think that's any way to talk to a lady.
Bones? 这样称呼女士可不太好
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you have dinner plans?
能一起吃个饭吗
We're working. Thanks for that.
我们在工作 谢谢咯
All I am saying is, why cut somebody into pieces?
我说为毛把人切成一块块的
Pack 'em tighter, maybe. Say, in a suitcase.
也许为了方便打包 比如 放箱子里
How did a bear open a suitcase?
一只熊要怎么打开箱子
I saw a documentary once where a bear got in a car and drove away.
我看过一部纪录片 那里面的熊都能开车
That was not a documentary. It was a cartoon.
那不是纪录片好吗 那是卡♥通♥片
Hello. I'm looking for a Zack Addy.
你好 我找Zack Addy
Got a package of human remains.
有一箱人体骸骨
I can sign for that.
我可以签收
Where's Jimmy?
Jimmy在哪
Tahiti, Fiji, who knows? He won the lottery.
塔希提岛 斐济 谁知道 他中奖了
Is it too much of a line to say, "No, we won the lottery"?
说"不 中奖的是我们"会不会太多嘴
It is. You know, I take it back. It's just compared to you, Jimmy, you know...
的确 我收回这话 只是Jimmy和你相比
The third nostril.
那个鼻环
That whistling sound when he sneezes.
打喷嚏跟吹哨子似的
Unfortunately, it is too soon to ask you to have coffee.
不走运的是 现在请你喝咖啡还太早
It is? Yes. Yes, coffee is the thirddelivery capper.
是吗 是的 咖啡是第三步
So what's the first-delivery capper?
那第一步是什么
Initial contact, meet-cute, light flirting.
初次接触 卖♥♥个萌 调个情
Then I'll catch you in another couple of deliveries.
那就再来找你签几次快递吧
OK. Bye.
好 再见
You bogarted my package.
你强占了我的包裹
You panicked and froze, my man,
你紧张得都动不了了 伙计
thus the package came into play.
可人家包裹已经到了
Also, incorrect use of the verb "bogarted".
而且"强占"这动词用的不对
We've been looking for that female hiker since she went missing.
那个女远足者失踪后我们一直在找她
But sometimes you never find a trace.
但有时候就是寻不到蛛丝马迹
They fall into a ravine, the river...
因为他们或许掉进峡谷或者河里
So, how do you like the Evergreen Lodge?
你觉得常青旅馆怎么样
Very nice. I have a beautiful view of the mountains from my terrace.
很棒 从阳台能看到很美的山景
You have a terrace? Yeah.
你有阳台 是的
I'm sharing a bathroom.
而我跟人合用卫生间
This is where the bear was shot.
这是那只熊被击毙的地方
How far did he get before he died?
它死之前走了多远
About 100 yards.
大概100码
How do you know that's the right way?
你怎么知道走这条路就对
Not hard to track a wounded bear.
追踪一只受伤的熊并不难
Ever hear of the bone gatherers?
听过集骨者么
Collecting bones so that the dead can make their journey to the next world?
收集人骨 使逝者得以往生
I'm not even sure I believe in the next world.
我都不信有往生一说
Doesn't matter what you believe in.
你信什么不要紧
You're a bone gatherer.
你就是集骨者
That's a good thing, helping the spirits move on.
这是好事 你在安度那些灵魂
Thank you. That's probably the best job description I'll ever get.
谢谢 这可能是对我工作最好的描述
Over here.
在这里
You find something?
你有发现吗
Does a bear scat in the woods?
熊会在树林里便便么
I think he voided here and he headed off over there.
我想他在这拉完就去那边了
OK. See if you can find any older samples.
好的 你看下能不能找到些更早的样本
She ain't the squeamish type, is she?
她没有洁癖 对吧
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, Sherman,
我大胆猜一下 Sherman
and guess you don't get a lot of eligible, good-looking women coming through town.
你们镇上没几个能称得上漂亮的妞吧
Hey. I just finished chapter seven.
我刚看完第七章
This has to go to my...
这个得送到我的...
Do you do all the stuff the girl in your book does?
你小说里女主做的事你都做过吗
I'm suddenly uncomfortable discussing that with you.
突然和你聊这个我有点不自在
No, I'm not talking about the sex. I'm talking about the running and the shooting.
不 我不是在说性 而是说跑步和射击
I mean, if you do do all that other stuff that's great too,
如果你真的会做所有那些事 那也很棒
for you and, um, whoever you're doing it with.
不管你和谁一起做 都很棒
I'd like to send this to my lab.
我要把这个送到我的实验室
Uh, more bones?
又是骨头
No, it's bear scat.
不是 这是熊的排泄物
Oh. I can deal with that.
我能处理得了
Brennan.
Brennan
The person who belonged to the arm died a week ago,
那手臂的主人死于一周前
and the bear ate it one to three days after that.
熊是在此后的1到3天内吃掉它的
Anything from the saw?
锯子方面有发现吗
Angela's entering the data into the holographic display.
Angela正在往全息显示器里输入数据
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表