We identified the victim.
我们确认了死者
His name was Frank Sparks.
他叫Frank Sparks
I'm sorry I couldn't help you, Jesse.
Jesse 实在不好意思 我帮不了你什么
How do you live with it?
你是怎么生活下去的
What, the disappearance of my parents?
什么 我的父母都失踪了?
The fact that nobody's looking.
没有人找他们的事实
I never thought about it that way until I met you.
在我遇到你之前我根本没这样想过
There's a Zen koan.
禅宗公案里有句话
It says that if you want to find something,
如果你想找一件东西
you have to stop looking.
你就要停止寻找
I can't do that.
我做不到
My dad's watching,
我父亲在看着我
and I don't want to disappoint him again.
我不能再让他失望了
Even if you don't believe it,
即便你不相信也好
I know your parents are somewhere proud of what you do.
我知道你的父母在某个地方为你的成就而感到骄傲
It's not rational, but...
这不理性 但是
I love the thought of that.
我喜欢这种想法
How'd Jesse take it?
Jesse的反应怎么样
Like an orphan.
像个孤儿一样
What?
什么
That's just... That's a little poetic for you.
只不过对你来说这有点诗意
I didn't mean it that way.
我并不是那个意思
I want to ask you a favor.
我想请你帮我个忙
Oh, geez. Another favor.
我的天 又要帮忙
I wonder if you wouldn't mind taking a look at this.
你能不能帮我看一下这个
The file on your parents?
你父母的档案
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好吧
You want to think about it?
你要考虑一下吗
It's a pretty big favor.
这确实是个挺大的忙
You'd do it for me.
你会帮我吗
Yeah, I would.
嗯 我会
I'm proud you asked, Temperance.
我很自豪你来找我 Temperance
Uh, Dr. Brennan.
Dr. Brennan
Uh, Angela wants to know if we should order anything for you.
Angela让我问一下你需不需要点什么
Uh, no, I'm not staying. Thanks, Zack.
不用了 我一会就走 谢谢 Zack
Guess we caught another one, right?
我们又抓到了一个 是吧
All for one and one for all?
人人为我 我为人人
I'll take a look and see what they didn't give you
我会看一下 看看他们还有什么没给你的资料
and I'll get back to you, okay?
然后再还给你 可以吗
Back to ignoring Zack?
又开始无视Zack了
All right, look, I know you don't approve,
好吧 我知道你不赞成我这个做法
but, you know, it works for us.
但是 你看 这对我俩都好
It worked for him, so...
对他也好 所以
Yeah, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
And it... It's kind of sweet.
并且 有点酷
Hey, well, your people are my people.
你的人 就是我的人
I have people?
我的人?
Hey, I have people!
对啊 我有我的人了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表