Professor Stires is open, charming, great-looking.
Stires教授开朗有魅力还帅
Jury's going to love him. I love him.
陪审团会喜欢他的 我也喜欢
This isn't a personality contest.
这又不是性格比赛
It's about data that we present to the jury.
关键是呈给陪审团的证据
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧
The women on the jury aren't going to be listening to
陪审团里的女人们听不进他嘴里
a word that comes out of his mouth.
说的每一个字
They're going to be undressing him.
她们只会思考他光着身子的样子
I don't want the men on the jury to be putting more clothes on you.
我不想陪审团里的男士看都不愿意看你
Wear something blue. It suggests truth.
穿点蓝色 它代表真理
Make eye contact with the jury, and lose the clunky necklace.
跟陪审团多做眼神交流 别带太累赘的项链
Mary and Scott Costello murdered Maggie Schilling.
Mary和Scott Costello谋杀了Maggie Schilling
The forensic data I've compiled proves that. That should be enough.
我的法鉴数据证明了这些 这就够了
But it isn't enough.
但还不够
Okay, that's... that's great.
好了
We'll, uh... take that under consideration. Thanks.
我们会考虑的谢谢
Why didn't she say anything about you?
她怎么不说你
You can be very irritating sometimes.
你有时候也很让人上火
Bones, she's an expert just like you.
Bones她和你一样都是专家
She has an obvious personality disorder, but she wants to help.
她显然有点性格障碍 但她也是想帮忙
Just try.
就试一下
Okay, sure.
好吧
Good.
很好
I can do it.
我可以的
We will show that Mary Costello lured Maggie Schilling
我们会证明Mary Costello利用向Maggie Schilling
into her home with the promise of drugs.
提供毒品为由诱拐她到家里
She was not held against her will.
她不是被迫留下的
She was, in fact, orchestrating the plot to extort money
事实上 她在计划通过策划自己被绑♥架♥
from her own parents from whom she was estranged.
然后从父母那儿勒索一大笔钱
They bound her for weeks, the pain growing
他们禁锢了女孩儿好几周 疼痛一直在增加
and to keep her quiet they pumped her full of drugs.
为了让她保持安静 给她注射药物
Her death was the result of a self-administered overdose.
她死于自己用药过度
After killing their captive
杀死他们的俘虏后
and ruining their chances of collecting a ransom
失去了拿赎金的机会
the Costellos stuffed Ms. Schilling's body into the refrigerator.
凶手把被害人装进冰箱里
Knowing they could be accused of kidnapping and murder
在得知自己会因绑♥架♥和谋杀起诉后
my clients panicked and disposed of her body.
我的委托人惊慌失措的抛尸野外
While their behavior might be ill-advised
虽然他们的行为不妥当
they are neither kidnappers nor murderers.
但他们既没有绑♥架♥也没有谋杀
Pharmaceutical samples of hydromorphone
我们在Costellos夫妇家发现的
were found in the Costellos' belongings.
氢吗♥啡♥酮样本
The lot numbers matched those that were in Dr. Barragan's office...
批量号♥与Barragan医生诊所的相同
When I went in the Costellos' kitchen
当我走进Costello家厨房♥时
I saw the marks from the old refrigerator on the floor.
我发现地板上有旧冰箱的痕迹
It was like these marks-they screamed at me-
这些痕迹好像在朝我高喊
these people, they did it.
是他们 就是他们
Objection.
反对
Sustained. Just the facts, agent Booth.
反对有效 陈述事实 Booth探员
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just that the receipt for the new refrigerator
新冰箱的收据表明
was dated two days after the negotiations broke off with the kidnappers.
购买♥♥时间恰好就是谈判破裂的两天后
You figure it out. I know. I'm sorry.
你们想想 我知道 不好意思了
Any evidence Maggie Schilling wasn't a willing participant in sexual activity
有什么能表明被害人是非自愿的参与这些
involving those cuffsand other paraphernalia?
与手铐什么有关的性行为吗
Winding up in the fridge kind of tells me that she really wasn't that into it.
从被塞到冰箱里我看她不太喜欢
Your honor? No direct evidence.
法官大人 并无直接证据
Any evidence my clients forced Ms. Schilling to take that narcotic?
有证据表示是我的委托人强迫她吃的镇定剂吗
I'll leave those answers for the experts.
这些问题会有专家解释
Sciarids, also known as dark winged fungus gnats
眼菌蚊 一种黑翅真菌蚊
went through several life cycles.
经历了好几个生命周期
Also present were acadidae and anoetidae
还有螨科和食菌螨科昆虫
but the most interesting find was not a bug at all
但最有趣的发现不是虫子
but was common bread mold.
而是常见的面包酶
All of this data led to the same conclusion:
所有数据得出一个结论
Maggie Schilling was in that refrigerator between 10 and 12 months.
Maggie Schilling在那个冰箱里长达10到12个月
Even though we already had medical records
虽然我们有牙科和医疗记录
and dental records from which to identify Maggie Schilling
来确认死者是Maggie Schilling
I was also asked to do a sketch based on the architecture of her skull.
我还是根据需要依靠颅骨画出了人像
That's sort of what I do.
我就是干这个的
Turned out pretty accurate, if I do say so myself.
要我自己说 还是挺精确的
She was a pretty girl.
她是个可爱的女孩子
That's why I drew her smiling.
所以我为她画上了笑容
It... it just seemed right.
觉得..这样才对
I'm really sorry for what happened to her.
我对在她身上发生的一切感到难过
And I hope my work helps you.
我希望我的结果能帮助到你
The gelatinous puddle was decomposed tissue
黏胶状液体是腐♥败♥的组织
from which our lab sextracted and analyzed liver and kidney samples
实验人员用质谱仪从中提取分♥析♥
by mass spectrometer.
肝脏肾脏样本
The hydromorphone level in her liver was 8.4
氢吗♥啡♥酮在她肝脏内高达8.4
and 6.6 in her kidney.
肾脏中高达6.6
Death occurs at 7.7 and 5.2, respectively.
含量分别达到7.7和5.2就足以致死
And the reason they would be giving the victim this narcotic?
他们给她服用镇定剂的理由是
Short-term periosteal reaction on the right proximal lateral humerus
右肱骨近端的短期骨反应
was consistent with a bound individual...
符合被捆绑的特征
so to rephrase...
换句话说就是...
and the placement of wrist restraints
手腕上被束缚
coupled with her hyperparathyroidism
以及甲亢都表明
would account for the stress fractures
是造成桡骨和尺骨末端前端
on the distal anterior surface of both the radii and ulnae.
应力性骨折的原因
Her bones broke because she was struggling to free herself?
她是因为想要挣脱所以骨折的 对吗
Yeah, I believe I just said that.
对 我想我已经说过了
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 教授
That will be all for now.
目前就这些问题
I'd like to move for a recess
我请求休庭以及
with the right to recall the witness, your honor.
传召证人 法官大人
Okay. We will meet back here in 30 minutes.
好的 休庭30分钟
She can't connect.
她做不到的
Those killers are going to walk.
凶手会逍遥法外
It was well-reasoned.
我说的合情合理
Yeah, it was very scientific.
对 非常的科学
You didn't listen to a thing I said.
我说的你一个字也没听进去
You were like klaatu the robot up there.
你在那儿就像个机器人
Would it have killed you to speak English?
说人话会死吗
I wore blue. I looked at the jury.
我穿了蓝色 我看了陪审团
Look, for a people person, you're a little rude.
嘿 做人来讲 你讲话有点过分了
At what point do the facts stop working for you?
什么时候开始事实不管用了
I have no problem with the facts
我对事实没有意见
as long as the jury can understand them.
只要陪审团能听懂的话
You're underestimating their intelligence.
你低估他们的智商了
You're overestimating their ability to stay awake.
是你高估了他们保持清醒的能力
When these S&M perverts walk on this, it'll be on your head.
如果这两个SM变♥态♥逍遥法外 都怪你
Can you believe that?
你敢信
What, you agree with her?
怎么 你同意她
Not entirely.
也不全是
Not entirely? So, that means partly.
不全是 那就是有咯
Well, I was perfectly clear. Didn't you think I was clear?
我说的清清楚楚 你不认为吗
Sometimes. And, um...
有时候吧...
sometimes you were...
你有点儿...
a little hard to follow.
不好懂
What are you talking about? When?
你说什么呢 比如
When you were... talking.
比如你在讲话的时候
Listen, bones, I know you care about this case
听着 Bones 我知道你在乎这个案子
but I think you should let them see that.
你应该让他们看见
So I should perform?
我要表演
Just a little bit, yeah.
对 一点点就好
I mean, do you see how I portrayed myself as a no-nonsense, tough-guy cop?
你看我是怎么打造自己冷面无私铁血警♥察♥的形象的
You are a no-nonsense, tough-guy cop.
你是一个冷面无私铁血警♥察♥
Exactly.
没错
And I think that it wouldn't hurt if the jury saw
我想就算让陪审团看见真实的你
who you really are.
也没关系
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表