We all keep an eye out for each other around here.
街坊邻里都相互照看
People are good neighbours, take an interest.
邻居们都很友善 也很有心
Mom? In here, Skyler. This is my son, Skyler.
妈 在这呢 Skyler 这是我的儿子Skyler
Dad told me to bring the boys back. We gotta go on a job.
老爸让我把他们送回来 我们得去做事了
There's nothing to do here.
这里没啥事做
Our video game's broke.
游戏机都坏掉了
Shawn, David, this is Agent Booth.
Shawn David 这是Booth探员
He's gonna find out what happened to Charlie.
他会查出Charlie到底发生了什么
How are you gonna figure it out?
你怎么调查呢
Oh, I'm in the FBI.
我是FBI嘛
We always figure it out.
我们总能查到真♥相♥的
Boys, if it's all right with your mother,
孩子们 如果你们妈妈不介意
maybe I could help you out with your video game.
或许我可以帮忙修游戏机
These are invitations to a banquet.
这些是晚宴邀请函
You called a special meeting to invite us to a party?
你开这个特别会议就是邀请我们去聚会
Don't think of it as an invitation.
不要把它看成邀请函
Consider it a summons. It's for donors.
当它是传票 专门为资助者办的
Meet and greet, press the flesh, butt-kiss.
见见面 寒寒暄 握握手 拍拍马屁
I don't like it any more than you do.
我和你们一样讨厌这样的聚会
but these people fund our research and all they want in return is
他们赞助我们研究 而所求的回报
to rub elbows with a scientist every once in a while.
不过是偶尔接触一下我们
Can't make it.
我不会出席的
Yeah, me neither.
嗯 我也是
I have a date that night.
我那晚有约会
You don't even know when it is.
你又不知道具体的时间
Yes, Mr. Addy.
怎么了 Mr. Addy
What kind of food will there be?
提供哪些食物呢
When I said you should think of this invitation as a summons,
我刚说让你们把这当做是传票
I understated. It's a subpoena.
我说轻了 是强令你们出庭
A grand jury subpoena. Ignore it at your own peril.
重大案件出庭指证 不去的话后果自负
You're not gonna fire us if we don't go.
不去你又不会炒我们鱿鱼
No, not fire you.
是 我不会炒你们
But I can move your parking spot to lot M.
但我能把你们的车位换到M停车场
Enjoy the shuttle ride.
好好享受坐班车吧
The shuttle smells like feet.
班车里有一股臭脚丫子味儿
I know when I'm beat. I'm in.
你赢了 我去
What the hell? It's a party.
管它呢 好歹也算聚会
Do I have to wear a tie?
我要打领带吗
Formal wear. I've arranged for a limo to pick us up here.
正装 我安排了一辆豪华轿车接我们
Not me.
我不去
I'm not afraid of parking or feet.
停车位和臭味我都不怕
Wait. You drive me to work. You can't just think of yourself.
等等 你开车带我上班啊 你不能只想你自己
Repercussions and consequences, Dr Hodgins.
Dr. Hodgins 请注意影响和后果
I'm your boss.
我是你老板
And you will go to this banquet.
你必须参加这个晚宴
Do you know what you're doing?
你真的知道自己在干嘛
Yeah. I can fix anything. Cool.
当然 我什么都会修 厉害
You guys, uh... you you guys have girlfriends?
你们都交女朋友了吗
I do. Her name's Leila.
我有 她叫Leila
Leila. Leila.
Leila Leila
I thought you were gonna ask as questions about Charlie.
我还以为你会问有关Charlie的问题
Yeah, so which one of you
你们两个小鬼
puny mortals wants to challenge me first?
谁先和我来一局
Oh, me!
我来
You about to clean the bones?
你准备清理骨头了吗
Yes. I'm warming up the boiler now.
是的 锅炉正在预热中
Something wrong?
有问题吗
These are the smallest remains I've ever worked on.
这是我处理过的最小的尸骨
That's a valid observation, Zack,
Zack 观察的没错
but it's not helpful to the investigation.
但这对调查没有帮助
Sorry, Dr Brennan.
抱歉 Dr. Brennan
I was at Waco. Branch Davidian compound.
那次我在韦科市 大卫教派总部失火
I helped identify children who had been killed in the fire.
我协助确认火灾中遇难儿童的身份
17 of them.
一共17名
So you're saying I'll get used to it?
你想说我会适应这种情况
No. I'm saying you'll never get used to it.
不 我想说你绝不会适应的
We're primates, social creatures.
我们是灵长类 社会动物
It's coded into our DNA
保护下一代是我们的天性
to protect our young, even from each other.
哪怕那是别人的孩子
So I'm always going to feel terrible?
所以我会一直感到难过吗
What helps me is to pull back emotionally.
我的方法是收敛好情绪
Just put your heart in a box.
紧锁心门
I am not good with metaphor, Dr Brennan.
我不懂比喻 Dr. Brennan
Focus on the details.
集中关注细节
Details, yeah. I can do that.
细节 对 我可以做到
No trauma to the skull.
头骨无外伤
No compound fractures.
无复合骨折
Charlie was not beaten to death or dismembered.
Charlie不是被打致死 也没被肢解
It helps not to refer to the victim by name.
不说受害者名字也有帮助
Greenstick fractures on ribs four, five, six and seven,
第4 5 6 7根肋骨有青枝骨折
and the sternum is snapped transversely from the tip to the xiphoid.
胸骨从尖端至剑状软骨发生横向折裂
OK, What does that indicate?
这说明什么
The victim's chest was struck by a heavy, blunt object.
受害者的胸部被很重的钝物击打
Are you completely certain we've learned everything we can
你确定我们已从这一腐烂阶段的尸体上
from the body at this stage of decomposition?
掌握了所有信息吗
I've been over everything at least three times.
所有细节我已经确认过至少三遍了
Smell the mouth.
闻一下口腔
Anything behind the typical smells of decomposition?
除了典型腐烂的气味 还有什么
Some kind of chemical?Chloroform?
某种化学物质 氯仿?
Something used to render the boy unconscious.
某种用来迷晕这个男孩的东西
Take samples from the mouth, jaw, sinuses, and what's left of the esophagus.
从口腔 下颌 鼻窦和食道残余物中取样
Kids make it harder, Zack.
受害者是孩子会让尸检变得艰难 Zack
All right, look, you beat me bad.
好嘛 你完爆我了
No wonder you don't have a girlfriend.
怪不得你没女朋友
David!
David
It's OK, Mrs Sanders. It's all right.
没关系 Mrs. Sanders 小事
You know, I do have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友
Is she pretty?
她漂亮吗
Nah. She's butt ugly.
不 老磕碜了
Got a glass eye, snaggly back teeth.
玻璃眼 黑龅牙
So, was Leila with you the day that Charlie disappeared?
Charlie失踪那天Leila跟你在一起吗
Uh, yeah, actually. We stopped and played some video games at the arcade.
对 其实我们停下来 然后在游乐场玩电玩来着
That must've been before you and Charlie went to the park.
那一定是在你和Charlie去公园之前
You didn't go to the mall that day, David.
你那天没去商场 David
Shawn?
Shawn
Don't ask Shawn, Mom.
不用问Shawn 妈妈
You met Leila at the mall, didn't you?
你和Leila在商场见的面 对吗
You left Charlie with Shawn at the park.
你把Charlie和Shawn留在公园
Well, just for a few minutes and then they came back to the mall.
就几分钟而已 然后他们都回商场了
David! Shawn let go of his hand for a second.
David Shawn就一下没看住他
Charlie was gone like that.
Charlie就不见了
And then we came straight home.
然后我们直接回家了
Charlie wasn't taken from the park,
Charlie不是从公园被带走的
he was snatched from the mall.
而是在商场被拐的
We've been looking in the wrong place.
我们一直弄错地点了
Come on, son. Let's go.
走吧 孩子
What's with the rubber band?
橡皮筋是做什么用的
Methyl oxide vapour in this chamber will bind to
密闭空间里的甲基氧化蒸汽
whatever compound Charlie breathed in before he was killed.
将凝固任何Charlie被害前吸入的复合物
Ouch! It's an anger management technique, right?
嗷 这是控制愤怒的小法宝 对吧
The key there is management, which is what I'm doing.
主要是控制 也正是我现在在做的
Managing my anger.
控制我的怒火
There'll be a colour change.
等会颜色会变
Red for pnictogens and chalcogens and blue for halogens.
红色代表氮和硫元素 蓝色代表卤素
I get that you're a little off kilter.
我知道你现在有点失衡
Mad at the government, conspiracy of dunces, all that.
对政♥府♥和愚蠢阴谋的不满 所有这些我懂
Maybe even furious that you've had to mount a little boy's jawbone inside a box
或许对必须把小男孩的颌骨放在盒子里
to find out what killed him.
来找出他的死因感到恼火
What I don't get is why going to a banquet makes you angry.
但我搞不懂 参加个宴会怎么就触你霉头了
Halogens it is.
是卤素
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表