I'm gonna scrape off the particles
我要刮点微粒下来
and see if the mass spectrometer can identify what type of halogen.
看看质谱仪能否辨认卤素种类
Anger is only fear, turned inwards.
愤怒只是恐惧的内化
There are 20 surveillance cameras taking stills every two seconds
商场里有20个摄像头 每两秒拍照一次
throughout the mall, including access corridors and parking lots.
包括走廊和停车场
I concentrated on the ones aimed at the public concourse.
我重点查看了公共的区域
OK, 10,000 people a day go through that mall.
每天有上万人进出商场
How are we gonna find one small kid?
我们怎么找到一个小孩
Angela designed a mass recognition program
Angela设计了一个规模识别程序
to apply body types to skeletal remains.
把人体体型添加到骨骼上
Endomorph, ectomorph, mesomorph, that sort of thing.
是偏胖还是偏瘦 或者匀称的
I modified it to scan two-dimensional images.
我改良了一下 让它可以扫描二维图像
In this case, we're looking for body masses
这样的话 就可以找到身形
roughly congruent with Charlie, Shawn and David.
与Charlie Shawn David大致相似的人了
There's David.
David在那
You're actually one of them, aren't you?
其实你是他们中的一员 对吧
One of who?
谁们
A squint. I mean, you look normal and you act normal,
眯眯眼 你看起来正常 行为也正常
but you're actually one of them.
但其实你跟他们一样
This whole mass recognition program was Brennan's idea.
整个程序都是Brennan的主意
I'm completely normal, really.
我百分百是正常人 真的
Yeah, maybe before you got this job, but now...
在你做这份工之前也许是 但现在
I see Charlie.
我看到了Charlie
Oh. That's him, all right.
是他 没错
Oh, God.
上帝
Ange? Are you OK?
Ange 你还好吧
It's just...These are probably the last pictures of this little... guy alive.
这或许是小家伙生前最后的照片
Why is he alone? Why isn't anybody with him?
他怎么就落单了 怎么没人和他一起呢
Sorry. Max resolution is 6♥4♥0 by 480 pixels per square inch.
抱歉 最大分辨率是每平方英寸6♥4♥0X480像素
No wait, he's not alone. Someone's calling him over.
等等 他不是一个人 有人在叫他
Can't you just zoom in?
可以放大吗
The fewer pixels that make up an image,
图片放得越大 象素就越低
the more the picture degrades once we zoom in on it.
出来的图像会越不清晰
Did that sound too squinty?
听起来像眯眯眼的语气吗
Any way to enhance it?
有什么提高分辨率的办法吗
Well, I wouldn't bet a date with Colin Farrell on it.
我不会拿和Colin Farrell约会打赌的
I know him. He's funny.
我知道他 挺搞笑的
Funny is Will Ferrell, sweetie.
搞笑的是Will Ferrell 亲
Hot is Colin Farrell.
性感的才是Colin Farrell
Now look, wait. The kid was definitely moving toward someone.
看 这小孩一定在朝谁走去
He wasn't struggling. He wasn't trying to get away.
他没有挣扎 也没想逃走
You know, I want to add the neighbourhood kid,
我在想 隔壁家孩子Skyler Nelson
Skyler Nelson to the list of possible suspects.
是不是应该加在嫌疑人名单上
I have one other angle but our bad guy's still obstructed in it.
还有一个角度 但坏蛋依然被挡住了
Who the hell are you?
该死的 你到底是谁
Are you thinking of leaving the Jeffersonian?
你在考虑离开Jeffersonian吗
I'm not really this person.
我真的不是这样的人
What person?
什么样的
I'm not like you.
我不像你
I'm not driven by the need for justice and all that.
我的人生不是被正义的使命感驱使的
I'm a good-time girl.
我是享乐派的
We have good times.
我们挺乐了啊
Cracking jokes over murdered skeletons is not good times.
开被害者尸骨的玩笑可不是什么享乐
I know it's harder on you than it is for the rest of us.
我懂你比我们更难适应这些
No, it's not.
不 并不是
Why?
怎么这么说
Because you look at their faces.
因为你关注的是他们的面容
We look at everything else. It's more clinical for us.
而我们看得更全面 所以我们能更冷静
For you... it's personal.
但对于你来说却更主观
When we see a murdered child...
当我们面对一个被谋杀的孩子
Honey, I... I'm... No offence.
亲爱的 我 我无意冒犯
I'm really not up for one of your "It takes a village" Anthropology lessons.
我不想听你长篇大论的人类学大道理
This is the longest I've ever had a job.
这是我工作中最长的一次了
That's because of you.
是因为你
If this is about hours or time to do your own art, then...
如果时间花在你想要做的艺术上
Just let me work on it, OK?
让我自己解决 好吗
I'm an artist.
我是个艺术家
I used to draw naked guys.
我过去画裸体模特
Now I draw dead guys.
现在却要画死尸
Just don't decide anything without talking to me.
做任何决定都别瞒着我啊
Of course I won't.
当然不会
I am afraid Angela might quit.
我担心Angela会退出
I'm amazed she's stuck it out this long.
我惊讶的是她坚持了这么久
Why? Oh, because she's human.
为什么 因为她是正常人
I'm sorry, Bones. It's just that, you know,
对不起 Bones 只是...
uh, Angela didn't get the same training
Angela和你们这群人不一样
that the rest of you got on, uh, Planet Vulcan.
她没在瓦肯星上受过训练
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你的意思
She's more sensitive.
她更敏感一些
Who's more sensitive? Angela.
谁更敏感 Angela
She likes puppies, and kitties, and ducklings, and Jell-O shots,
她喜欢小狗 小猫 小鸭子和果冻
and, you know, dancing on bars.
她会在酒吧里跳舞
I know that. She's my best friend.
我知道 她是我闺蜜
and Angela's not the only person in the world who likes baby animals.
Angela也不是世上唯一喜欢动物宝宝的
I never got the big attraction.
我真没什么存在感
I rest my case. She's more sensitive.
我保留观点 她更敏感
We cross-referenced the length
我们将Charlie腿骨的长度和密度
and density of Charlie's legs with other children his age.
和同龄人进行交叉比对
The victim, I mean.
我是说受害者
The thing to do is concentrate on the details.
要做的是注意细节
Let's do that.
就这么办
We found some abnormalities.
我们发现了一些异常
They're bowed and abnormally short.
腿骨弯曲并且异常的短
Also, the victim's show freezing of the joints at the hip and knee.
而且受害者臀部与膝盖接合处显示有冻伤
Are you saying Charlie was crippled?
你指Charlie是瘸子
The victim was disabled, yes.
受害者是残障人士 没错
His mother never mentioned that.
他妈妈从没提过这一点
The ribs are broken in two places, which is not typical of blunt-force trauma.
肋骨有两处折断 这不是典型的钝物击伤
How do you explain that?
你怎么解释
I'd attribute it to his medical condition
我认为是由于他本身的健康状况
and the corresponding brittleness of his bones.
和相应的骨头脆度
I agree. What is that condition?
我同意 具体情况是怎样
It looks like scoliosis, a bend in the spine.
看起来像脊柱侧凸 脊柱有弯曲现象
I think it's more than that, Zack.
不止如此 Zack
There are multiple calcified lesions on the posterior thoracic vertebrae.
后胸椎这里有多重钙化病变
That, plus Charlie's short stature, and the asymmetric length of his legs...
再加上Charlie的矮个头 和不对称的腿长
Margaret Sanders may not be Charlie's biological mother.
Margaret Sanders可能不是Charlie的生母
What?
什么
Test the bones for X-linked hypophosphataemia
检测骨质看看是否有X连锁低磷酸盐血症
and Coffin-Lowry Syndrome.
和Coffin-Lowry综台征
Whoa, whoa. OK, hold on.
哇嗷 等会
Simmer down. Just back up to the part where she's not his mother.
打住 退回到刚才她不是生母那块
Dr Brennan is having me check for hereditary genetic defects
Dr. Brennan要我做遗传基因缺陷的检查
which are always passed from mother to child.
这类疾病通常由母亲遗传给下一代
If Charlie had one, then Margaret Sanders is not his mother.
如果Charlie患病 那Margaret就不是他的生母
How can you say that?
你们怎么可以这么说
Charlie suffered from a hereditary genetic disorder called hypophosphataemia.
Charlie患有遗传基因紊乱疾病 叫低磷酸盐血症
Charlie's real mother would have the same disease.
Charlie的亲生母亲应该也患有同样的疾病
You do not.
而你没有
Never say I wasn't Charlie's real mother, because I was.
不要说我不是Charlie的生母 因为我就是
Biological mother, then. Mrs Sanders,
是养母 Mrs. Sanders
you are not Charlie's biological mother.
你不是Charlie的生母
You want to explain that to us?
要给我们解释一下吗
I can't have children. That's why my husband left me.
我不能生育 因此我丈夫离开了我
So I took in foster kids.
所以我收养孩子
Like Shawn and David Cook. And Charlie.
比如Shawn和David Cook 还有Charlie
Though his name was Nathan.
不过他本名是Nathan
I got him as a baby down in Pittsburgh.
在他还是婴儿时 我从匹兹堡收养了他
Ten days old.
那时候他才十天大
His mother was arrested on drug charges
他生母因为毒品指控而被逮捕了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表