We can keep him.
我们可以留下他
Booth. Stop. She's frightened enough.
Booth 停下来 她已经够害怕了
Bones, we have a double murder on our hands.
Bones 我们手上现在有个双重凶杀案
But she didn't do it.
但又不是她做的
Just tell her what I said, okay?
告诉她我刚刚说的 行吗
Tell her we're calling immigration.
跟她说我们要找来移♥民♥局的人
Tell her we'll get to José
跟她说我们会抓到Jose的
No, she's lived with terror and intimidation her whole life.
不 她一辈子都活在恐惧和威吓中
I'm not going to add to it.
我不会雪上加霜的
All right, you know what? You're acting like
好吧 你知道吗 你现在的样子
I'm gonna hurt her or something.
就好像我会伤害她或者怎么的
I'm just trying to get information.
我只是想得到信息
I am asking you, as a favor,
我请求你 帮帮忙
not to make me do this.
别让我这么做
To scare her.
别让我吓唬她
Please.
求你了
This is interesting.
有点意思
Interesting or horrible?
有意思还是可怕
Because sometimes it's the same thing with you.
因为有时对你来说可能是一♥码♥事
This hole in the sternum.
这个在胸骨上的孔
It's definitely not a gunshot wound.
绝对不是枪伤
It's a sternal foramen.
这是胸骨孔
I found the same exact thing on the female victim's sternum.
我在女性被害人的胸骨上发现了个一模一样的孔
It seemed like a meaningless anomaly...
看上去就像是无意义的反常现象...
It's a hereditary condition.
这是个遗传性的现象
The two victims were related.
两位被害人是有血缘关系的
Based on their ages... father and daughter?
根据他们的年龄...父女
So father and daughter buried next to each other, right?
所以父女埋在彼此旁边 是吗
Then dug up.
然后被挖出来
But then father is reburied. Why?
然后父亲被重新埋葬了 为什么
The gangbanger was probably taking the daughter
帮派混混可能是在重新埋葬女儿的路上
to be reburied when the cops pulled him over.
被警♥察♥叫靠边停车了
This is the stuff that Booth is good at.
这种事还是Booth擅长
The murky ways of the human heart, all that.
那种人性的阴暗面什么的
We work the hard evidence.
我们擅长的是切实的证据
We've used up all the evidence.
我们已经没有其他证据了
Okay, okay, let's just... You know what?
好吧 好吧 我们就...你们知道不
Let's just pretend we're Booth, okay?
咱们假装我们是Booth 怎么样
Ooh, let me try.
哦 让我试试
The daughter got pregnant
女儿怀了
from the killer in El Salvador, then came here.
萨尔瓦多凶手的孩子 然后来了这里
He catches up to 'em, they fight...
他捉到了他们 他们争执...
He joins a gang
凶手加入了帮派
and then kills her.
然后杀了她
The father comes after him seeking revenge,
父亲随后找他复仇
and the killer kills him.
凶手又杀了他
No, no.
不对 不对
The father's death preceded the daughter's
父亲比女儿死得早
by at least six months.
至少早了6个月
I have found something.
我发现了些什么
I can't get this bullet out of the pelvic bone.
我没办法从盆骨中拿出这枚子弹
Oh, wow.
哦 天
The bone started healing around the bullet.
在子弹周围的骨头开始愈合了
See the remodeling?
看到重塑了吗
This wound healed years ago.
这个伤口多年前就愈合了
He didn't die by being shot.
他并不是死于枪击
Tough old bastard.
真是个坚强的老头子
How was he murdered?
他是怎么被杀的呢
He wasn't murdered.
他不是被杀的
Metastatic carcinoma.
转移性癌症
Probably originating in the prostate.
可能是从前列腺开始扩散的
So, he survives being shot, but then he dies of cancer?
所以 他被枪击后没有死 但是死于癌症
Mega-tough old bastard.
究极坚强的老头子
Yeah.
是的
Anything?
有什么发现
Yeah.
对
Immigration has the wife.
妻子在移♥民♥局里
She got a lawyer
她从萨尔瓦多什么联盟
from the Salvadoran League of Something-Or-Other
那里找了个律师
and she's not giving us anything about José
关于Jose她什么也不说
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
No.
没有
But, you know, I could have gotten something back there
但是 你要知道 我本可以在那问到些什么的
if you hadn't gotten all mushy on me.
如果你不那么多愁善感的话
I was uncomfortable with...
我不习惯...
You always say I'm not a cop.
你总说我不是个警♥察♥
You're right.
你是对的
Especially in a situation like that.
尤其在那种情况下
It's okay. We're not going to need her anyway.
没事的 我们也不需要她了
Really? Why?
真的 为什么
'Cause I had the gang unit
因为我让小分队
put a lean on Roberto Ortez.
向Roverto Ortez施压
He's the head of Mara Muerte.
他是Mara Muerte的头领
The gang that José belongs to?
Jose参与的那个帮派?
Yeah. They convinced Ortez to bring José in for questioning.
对 他们说服Ortez把Jose押来审问
Why would he do that?
他为什么配合
Ortez's sister is in the can on possession charges.
Ortez的妹妹深陷财产指控
I... I promised him I could make that go away.
我...我向他保证可以让这事儿消失
Can you?
你能吗
I dunno, it's a local beef I'm Federal,
我不知道 这是个地方案件 我是联邦人员
but, hey, I'm a cop, and, uh...
但是 嘿 我是个警♥察♥ 而且 呃...
thank God for bad sisters, huh?
感谢坏妹妹 对不
He has a collapsed lung, several broken ribs,
他有肺萎陷 肋骨多处骨折
one arm is broken, the other shoulder's dislocated.
一只手臂骨折了 另一只的肩膀脱臼
But we can talk to him? You can try.
但我们可以和他讲话 你可以试试
Hey, thanks.
嘿 谢谢
Wow, your own guys, they do this to you?
哇 你自己的人 他们就这样对待你
Hey, geez, I wish I had my own gang.
哎 天 我真希望我自己有个帮派
I don't belong to no gang.
我不属于任何帮派
I'm a gardener.
我是个花匠
Oh, a gardener with a Mara Muerte tattoo on his neck
哦 一个在脖子上有Mara Muerte纹身的花匠
who can now understand English
现在倒是可以听懂英语了
and who likes to plant dead bodies.
还喜欢种植死尸
Hey, maybe that stuff's private.
嘿 这没准是私事
Hey, you know what? You're an illegal immigrant.
喂 你知道吗 你是一个非法移♥民♥
You're a gang member.
你是一个帮派成员
You're under arrest for
你因为用
transporting a dead body in a stolen car,
被偷车辆转移尸体而被逮捕
and you're under suspicion for murder.
现在你还有谋杀嫌疑
I'm gonna call I.C.E.
我要给移♥民♥与海关执法局打电♥话♥
and have you and your wife deported
然后将你和妻子遣返
back to El Salvador.
回萨尔瓦多
I got a son.
我有个儿子
Forget it. We keep the son.
别想了 我们会留下你儿子的
That's my son. It's my only son.
那是我的儿子 是我唯一的儿子
You got kids? No.
你有孩子吗 没有
Yes, you do. Difference is, I'm a fit father.
你有的 区别是 我是个称职的爸爸
I'm not going around murdering guys and...
我不会跑来跑去地杀人...
and little girls, burying them, digging them up...
和小女孩 埋了他们 挖出来他们...
Booth?
Booth
I don't think he murdered those people.
我觉得他没有谋杀那些人
You can tell if he murdered someone
你只是看看X光片
by looking at his X rays.
就能判断他杀没杀人
He has the same genetic condition the two victims had.
他和两位被害人有着同样的遗传现象
A sternal foramen.
胸骨孔
They were probably his sister and his father.
死者可能是他的妹妹和他的父亲
That true?
真的吗
Hey, you know what, buddy,
嘿 你知道不 老兄
you want to be on my good side,
你现在应该珍惜我还有善心
because I wasn't joking about keeping your kid.
因为我说要留下你的孩子可不是开玩笑
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表