第一季第十五集
识骨寻踪
至少也让咱俩的手指都休息一下
咱俩已经打字聊了两周了 我觉得是时候一起吃个饭了
Temperance.
Temperance
Oh!
哦
I startled you?
我吓到你了吗
Yeah, I was just chatting with a friend online.
是 我正在跟一个朋友网聊
Sorry. But we have a new delivery. Top priority.
对不起 但是我们接了个新案子 最高优先级
Sounds like a good friend?
听起来是个不错的朋友
Yes, it's fascinating
是的 很有意思
how interest and intimacy can be cultivated online.
网上也能培养出有趣的亲密关系
So you've never met this friend?
所以你从来没见过这个朋友吗
I have done enough googling to schedule dinner.
我为了安排晚餐上网查半天了
You said there is a... delivery?
你刚才说有个案子
The bones washed ashore on Chesapeake Bay.
骨头从Chesapeake海湾被冲上岸
Judging from the algae,
从海藻判断
he's been fish food for quite a while.
他已经被当成鱼食有一段时间了
They ate her both tibiae.
她的两块胫骨都被吃了
Remains show evidence of bullet wounds
尸体能看出枪伤的痕迹
Which would explain why he has all those holes in him.
正好解释了为什么他身上有这么多洞
Looks as though they weren't made by a .32.
看起来不像是.32口径
Maybe a .38.
也许是.38
Heard you might need a face?
听说你需要画个脸吗
The FBI's pretty certain this is James Cugeni.
FBI挺确定这是James Cugeni
They're looking for evidence that could lead them to the killer.
他们在寻找查出凶手的线索
Wow, Jimmy Cugeni!
哇哦 Jimmy Cugeni
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
It's a mob boss.
是个黑帮头子
He disappeared 6 years ago after his daughter's dance recital.
他六年前在他女儿的舞蹈彩排之后失踪了
Cement shoes! Pretty trite.
负重淹死(水泥鞋) 很平庸的死法啊
Why mess with the classics?
这么经典为什么破坏啊
Did they find any of the bullets?
他们找到子弹了吗
No.
没有
Oh, the mafia are quite good at this.
哦 黑♥手♥党♥还挺擅长这个的
Should we really be involved in mob stuff?
咱们真的想要搅和黑帮事务吗
I mean, they're really into the whole killing thing.
我是说 他们杀起人来还是很认真的
I can provide you with the job description,
我可以给你提供你的工作描述
if you've forgotten what we do here, Dr. Hodgins.
如果你忘了我们在这是做什么的 Dr. Hodgins
After you clean them up, Zach,
你把他们清理完之后 Zach
I want you to X- ray the bones for any bullet fragments.
我希望你给这些骨头拍个X光片 找找子弹残片
Be very careful cleaning the exit and entrance wounds.
清理子弹贯穿伤的时候要非常小心
I want to recover any markings the bullet left
我想要重现子弹穿过骨头的时候
as it passed through the bone.
留下的痕迹
Yeah, I could have them ready about 8 tonight.
好的 我晚上八点之前就能弄完
I...can't work tonight.
我 今天晚上不能工作
Somewhere around early morning's fine.
明天早上弄完就行
You have a date tonight?
你晚上有约会吗
It's not a date. It's a meal.
不是约会 吃个饭而已
With a man?
跟一个男的吗
Did you meet him on the website I told you about?
你是在我告诉你那个网站上认识他的吗
You're dating online?
你上网约会吗
Well, it's a practical way of
嗯 那是个挺实际的方式
objectively examining a potential partner
可以客观评判一个潜在的对象
without all the game- playing.
省去很多游戏规则带来的麻烦
That comes later if it works out.
麻烦总会来的 一旦事情开始有进展的时候
Hi, I'm Angela.
你好 我是Angela
Special Agent Jamie Kenton.
特别探员 Jamie Kenton
Dr. Brennan?
你是Dr. Brennan?
Hey.
嘿
You two know each other?
你俩认识吗
I was at the Bureau
Booth拿了他的咖啡杯的时候
when Booth took his coffee cup.
我恰好在局里
Apparently, they're both the world's greatest FBI agents.
表面上看 他俩都是世界上最好的FBI探员
That's right. Kenton's worked in the Cugeni case.
没错 Kenton负责Cugeni的案子
He's one of the original investigators.
他是最开始的调查人员之一
This is Brennan's brain trust.
这里就是Brennan的智囊团
The victim is over here.
被害人在那边
So what if your computer date's a psycho?
你的网友要是个变♥态♥怎么办
Only about a billion people date online.
只有大概十亿人在网上约会
I have.
我有过
Whatever happened to seeing someone across a crowded room,
在拥挤的房♥间跟某人看对眼
eyes meeting, that old black magic gets you in its spell?
让古老的黑魔法施展它的魔咒到底哪儿不对
There is no such thing as magic.
没有魔法这种东西
Oh, it is magic.
哦 有的
Are you here for a reason?
你来这儿有原因吗
Because Agent Kenton is handling this.
因为Kenton探员可以负责这事
You have some remains to look at.
你有尸体要看
Yeah, I'm already looking at them.
哦 我已经在看了
No, not the Cugeni case, Kenton will babysit him.
不 不是Cugeni的案子 Kenton可以照看那个案子
These are fresh.
这些是新的尸体
But I was told that
但是我被告知
our friend in the cement shoes took precedence.
这个被淹死的朋友有优先权
That was before we found someone tortured and ripped apart by dogs.
那是在我们发现有人被狗折磨并且撕碎之前
Ninety percent of the flesh is missing because of mutilation
90%的肉都因为残损
and post mortem anthropophagi caused by canine scavenging.
和死后被犬类觅食不见了
They have to stay here?
他们一定得留在这儿吗
Wait and see if you need them.
等等看看你需不需要他们
No, not now.
不 现在不行
Ask him to save the excrement for Hodgins.
让他给Hodgins留点粪便
Throw these dogs out of here! Lucky Hodgins.
把这些狗带出去 幸运的Hodgins
What about the eyes?
眼睛怎么了
Gone.
没了
Gouged out?
挖出去了吗
Yes.
是的
You can see the scrapings in the orbital cavities.
你能看见这眼眶周围的刮痕
Much rougher than the knife scarring.
比刀痕粗糙多了
It was done with a different weapon.
不是同一种武器造成的
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You seen this before. Yeah.
你以前见过这种犯罪手法 是的
2 years ago, we found a 17 year old girl
两年前 我们发现一个十七岁的女孩
in a tool shed, bound, slashed, eyes gouged out.
被绑在一个工具棚里 身上被砍 眼睛也被挖了
Nothing for her parents to identify.
她爸妈都辨认不出来了
Suspect was Kevin Hollings.
嫌疑人是Kevin Hollings
Everything pointed to him,
一切都指向他
but we couldn't get the hard evidence,
但是我们没有有力的证据
so the DA refused to prosecute.
所以检察官拒绝起诉
It's twisted, Bones.
这很变♥态♥ Bones
It's like a game to him.
这对他来说就是个游戏
He used dogs before?
他以前用过狗吗
No. He's making the killings more elaborate.
没 他把杀人这事弄得精雕细琢
I think he's testing us.
我觉得他在测试咱们的底线
Until he goes too far and gets caught,
直到知道他做得太过而被抓了
isn't that the expected pathology? Yeah.
这是可以预料的病态吧 是的
Well, I can determine the kind of weapons, time of death,
我可以判定武器的类型 死亡时间
Hodgins might find something useful on the dogs.
Hodgins也许能从那些狗身上找到些什么
Brennan.
Brennan
Just working.
在工作呢
Bag that.
把那个包上
Yeah, of course. I'm starving.
好的 当然 我饿着呢
7:30? OK. Yes. I'll meet you there.
7:30吗 好的 是 咱俩到那见
OK. Bye.
好 再见
My reservation just got pushed,
我的预约推后了
so I have a few extra minutes.
所以我还有几分钟
Oh, few extra minutes. Great.
哦 几分钟 很赞
What? Nothing.
什么 没事
You disapprove.
你不同意
I said "Great".
我说 很赞
With attitude.
带着情绪
Don't go overboard with psychology. It's not your thing.
别越界开始分♥析♥心理学了 那不是你的领域
Look, I am an adult, Booth.
我是成年人 Booth
I see men, I go out with them,
我约见男人 我跟他们出去
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表